It Has To Be You (Chapter 64)

It Has To be You

 

CHAPTER 64

 

 

“Hengli, ni juede zhe shifou xing de tong ne?” (Henry, do you think this will work?)

 

Henry nods at Key as he focus on his writing

 

“Ruhe quebao ni hao ma?” (How sure are you?)

 

Henry smile brightly

 

“100.1% Hyung”

 

Key sits on the bed beside Sulli and stares at her curiously

 

“Barney wh—“

 

“Wo bu ba ni!” (I’m not Barney!)

 

Sulli pouts, Key look at Henry who start laughing so hard

 

“But I always heard Henry calling you like that”

 

“Because he always teases me and wants to make me cry”

 

“I see, anyway beautiful princess what are you doing?”

 

Sulli smile at him

 

“Wo shoushi dongxi” (I’m packing my things)

 

“But we’re just going in the hacienda tomorrow”

 

Sulli nods at him

 

“I know, I’m just checking if I bring my mirror, hair clip, cologne and powder and my brush too”

 

“Yinci baibai” (So vain)

 

Key stands up and walks towards Henry

 

“Name, ni zuo zheyang zuo le?” (So are you done doing that already?)

 

“Shi de, yao ting ma?” (Yes, want to listen?)

 

Sulli and Key nod at him. Henry was about to read the letter that he made when the door suddenly opens. They stare at the beautiful woman as she smiles at them brightly

 

“Mama Cinderella, you scared us. I thought its mama”

 

“YAH! I’m more beautiful than her”

 

The three just nod at her. Heechul sit on the bed and smile at them

 

“So are you guys done preparing?”

 

Sulli and Henry nod, Key raise his hand

 

“Yes my dear?”

 

“Mama Cinderella, are you sure that this plan will work? What if Aunt Wookie didn’t call Uncle Jongwoon if she finds out that my cousins are missing?”

 

“Of course she will and…”

 

They stare at Heechul blankly waiting for her to continue speaking

 

“Mama actually calls Jongwoon, just to tel—“

 

“NO! Nai nai told ba ba about our plan? This can’t be happening”

 

Henry holds his face while shaking his head

 

“YAH! I’m not yet done”

 

Henry holds his chest and takes a deep breath

 

“I see, I thought you’re already done. Mianhae Mama Cinderella, please continue”

 

“As I was saying, mama calls Jo—“

 

Key raises his hand again

 

“Wei shen me?” (Why?)

 

Heechul ask him

 

“Mama Cinderella, does ba ba Hannie already agree with it and my ba ba? Mama told me that they are against our plan”

 

Heechul smirk

 

“Well, whether they like it or not they will agree. It’s a team effort”

 

“Team effort? Are we going to play basketball or what?”

 

Key smile at Henry and clap their hands together

 

“I’m sorry, but we’re not going to play anything. Just don’t mind my honey Hannie and your father, because everything will be fine”

 

They all nod at her

 

“As I was saying, Mama calls Jongwoon ju—“

 

“Does Teukie Umma and Kangin Appa know about it and where are they anyway?”

 

Sulli ask Heechul who is already biting her lips and forcing herself to smile, controlling her temper towards her naughty grandchildren

 

“Sulli honey, Teukie and Kangin knows about it and you will see them in hacienda tomorrow and you will come back here with them”

 

“So meaning we will go at our hacienda tomorrow just to fetch them?”

 

Heechul nod at her granddaughter

 

“Sort of, but the main point here is you and Henry will run away, but you will just go with Minnie and Kyu and of course Key at the hacienda”

 

“This sound so we—“

 

Heechul stand and stare at them

 

“YAH! Can I continue speaking now? If you don’t want to listen, then I will cancel this plan and let Wookie and Jongwoon live separately for the rest of their lives, do you understand?”

 

They hold their lips and nod at her. Heechul sit down and start talking again

 

“As I was saying awhile ago, Mama calls Jongwoon just to inform him that he needs to come here tomorrow, because we want to talk to him. Of course if he came here tomorrow, he will find out that Henry and Sulli are missing, so he will go with Wookie to find their kids. Mama just wants to make sure that Jongwoon will know that his kids are missing, just in case my hard headed daughter don’t want to inform him tomorrow”

 

“So everything is well planned”

 

Heechul nod

 

“Of course Kim Heechul, Park Jungsoo, Han Mimi and Cho Sungmin was the one who plan it, so it will work”

 

Heechul smile at the kids devilishly

 

 

 

 

“Wo zhen de bu tongyi mama de jihua” (I really disagree with the plan Mama)

 

Hankyung look at Mimi seriously

 

“We’re just helping them to be together again”

 

“Your plan is insane, why do we need to pretend that the kids run away from home?”

 

Heechul raise her eyebrow and hold his husband’s face

 

“Honey, that’s the only thing that we can do to bring the couple back together. It’s much better than hiring someone who will kidnap the two”

 

“CHULLIE!”

 

“I didn’t say something”

 

Sungmin smile at her father

 

“Ba ba, don’t object anymore. It’s about time that Li xu and Jongwoon talk with each other”

 

“Then just set them up on a date”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife

 

“Do you think Li xu will go if she finds out that we’re setting her up in a date?”

 

“Why will you tell her that you will set her up on a date?”

 

“Why are you opposing me baby?”

 

“Because the whole plan is weird and insane. I agree with ba ba”

 

Sungmin frowns at him

 

“Li xu don’t want to talk to Jongwoon, no matter what he does my sister just don’t want to talk to him and we really don’t know why. Look what happen yesterday, Jongwoon wait for her but she didn’t show up. She didn’t even go down to talk to him, so if we involve their kids there is a great chance that Li xu will ask Jongwoon’s help”

 

“Then why does nai nai needs to call him?”

 

“Just to make sure”

 

Kyuhyun smirk

 

“To make sure that he will know that his kids are missing, because you all know that Wookie will never ask help from him”

 

“Of course you need a Plan B, just in case Plan A didn’t work”

 

“This is ridiculous”

 

Mimi look at them

 

“That’s the only thing that we can do for the meantime”

 

“You know mama, I really don’t know why are you supporting this stupid plan”

 

“It might sound stupid to you Hannie, but we need to use the kids to persuade Li xu to talk to Jongwoon. Henry and Sulli will be Jongwoon’s way in order to be closer with Li xu, because their children are the one who connect them with each other”

 

Hankyung sigh

 

“Mama, I really don’t know why we should give Jongwoon another chance to be with Li xu”

 

“Because it’s the right thing my dear son”

 

“But he hurt Li xu and abandons her and the kids”

 

“Did I really raise you to be stupid?”

 

Hankyung stare at Mimi with wide eyes

 

“Hannie, do you understand why Bummie give up his love for Li xu?”

 

Hankyung didn’t answer

 

“Because he believes that his brother deserves another chance. He realizes how much his brother loves Li xu. No matter how much he hurt her before, Li xu still loves Jongwoon. Can’t you see it? That boy give way because he is not blind like you, he sees how much Li xu and Jongwoon suffers and hurt their selves, pretending to hate each other. He gives way, because Li xu’s happiness is being with her husband. I’m asking you Hannie, if Chullie, Minnie and I can accept him again, why can’t you? The boy already kneels down to beg you; he kneels down to beg our Li xu and Bummie. What else do you want him to do for you to forgive him?”

 

“If this plan works and Li xu forgive and accept him, then that’s the only time that I’m going to accept him as my son in law again, but if this plan didn’t work then…”

 

Heechul look at him nervously

 

“Then let me do my own plan to bring them back together”

 

Heechul and Mimi smile at each other and nod

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook was running downstairs, holding a piece of paper. Heechul and Hankyung was busy talking with Mimi at the living room. Ryeowook stare at them with teary eyes

 

“It’s early in the morning my little princess, why are you crying?”

 

“Ba ba, have you seen Henry and Sulli?”

 

Hankyung shook his head while looking at her blankly

 

“Wei shen me?” (Why?)

 

Ryeowook’s tears start falling from her eyes. She hands them the paper that she’s holding

 

“OMO, is this for real?”

 

Heechul stare at her daughter with worried face. Mimi looks at her granddaughter

 

“Why don’t you call Jongwoon and told him that Henry and Sulli are missing?”

 

Ryeowook shook her head

 

“I don’t want”

 

Mimi frowns at her

 

“Li xu, he needs to know and he can help you find the kids”

 

“Nai nai, I will not talk to him”

 

“When will you give up your pride? He’s already doing everything to win you back”

 

Ryeowook look at Hankyung who is avoiding her eyes, Heechul step on her husband’s foot

 

“OUCH! What the hell is that Chullie?”

 

Heechul stare at Hankyung and fake a smile

 

“Don’t act like that. Li xu will know that we know something”

 

“But you don’t need to step on my foot”

 

“What do you want me to do? Slap you?”

 

“YAH! Once your daughter goes out to find the kids, we shall have a duel”

 

“Sure no problem. I’m warning you my dear husband, I’m always right”

 

Mimi coughs to stop them from whispering at each other because Ryeowook was already staring at them curiously

 

“What the hell are you doing Chullie and Hannie?”

 

Heechul smile weakly

 

“We’re just talking about…about…about”

 

“The mountains”

 

Heechul nod

 

“Oh yes the mountains. You know the Mount Fuji in Japan? I want to go there, right ba ba... I mean honey?”

 

Hankyung smile and whisper

 

“Your acting ”

 

Heechul eyes widened

 

“YAH! Of COURSE I AM GOOD IN ACT—“

 

Hankyung covers and stare at his daughter nervously

 

“Mount Fuji…your mama is talking about Mount Fuji. We’re going there on our honeymoon”

 

Ryeowook raise her eyebrow and look at Mimi

 

“Why are they so weird nai nai?”

 

Mimi shook her head, controlling her laughter

 

“I don’t know, just don’t mind them”

 

Mimi grabs the telephone

 

“What are you doing nai nai?”

 

“If you don’t want to call Jongwoon, then I’ll be the one who will inform him abo—“

 

Mimi didn’t had the chance to finish her words because Jongwoon came in holding a bouquet of roses

 

“How sweet? Is that for me?”

 

Heechul smile at Jongwoon, but he shook his head

 

“Ok. I will not going to invite you in Mount Fuji”

 

Jongwoon stares at her blankly

 

“Mount Fuji?”

 

Hankyung hold his forehead and sigh

 

“Chullie honey, please stop talking now”

 

“I’m just worried that he won’t come or else th—“

 

“Going back to the Mount Fuji”

 

Hankyung give her a weird look

 

“I’m not going to talk anymore”

 

“Good”

 

Jongwoon stare at them blankly. Ryeowook grabs the flower on his hand and put it on the table and reach out her hand

 

“Give me your car key”

 

Jongwoon stare at her blankly

 

“Give it to me now”

 

“Why?”

 

“Are you stupid, can’t you see that I’m crying?”

 

“I know, was it because mama and ba ba are fighting over Mount Fuji?”

 

“YAH!”

 

Heechul and Mimi are already laughing softly while staring at Hankyung who is blushing because of anger

 

“Just give me your car key now”

 

“Why?”

 

Ryeowook start crying again

 

“Babe don’t cry, here’s my car key so please stop crying”

 

“I hate you Kim Jongwoon”

 

“I’m not doing anything”

 

“YAH! Henry and Sulli are missing, so if we fail to find them, I will not going to marry you again. Mark my words”

 

Jongwoon stare at her blankly

 

“Don’t stare at me, we need to go and find them”

 

Jongwoon hold her hand

 

“Let’s go now babe”

 

They immediately went out to look for their kids. Heechul and Mimi stare at each other and smile

 

“Now we can go to Mount Fuji, right my dear son?”

 

Hankyung stand and look at them

 

“AISH! If you want to go in Mount Fuji then go ahead. I WILL NOT OBJECT”

 

Heechul and Mimi laugh

 

“Honey, why are you mad? Remember we’re going to spend our honeymoon there”

 

Hankyung covers his ears and go upstairs, leaving his wife and mother laughing so hard

 

“Honey, where are you going? We still need to follow them”

 

Heechul went upstairs to chase her husband

 

 

 

 

 

Jongwoon was driving quietly as Ryeowook stare at the window blankly

 

“Babe”

 

Ryeowook ignores him

 

“Babe, are you ok?”

 

“Don’t talk to me, just drive”

 

“But it feels so awk—“

 

“JUST DRIVE”

 

Jongwoon didn’t say another word and continue driving quietly

 

 

 

Heechul was playing on her iPad while inside the limousine with Hankyung and Mimi

 

“I wonder if they are already talking with each other”

 

Hankyung stare at his wife

 

“Chullie, why do we need to follow them?”

 

“To keep in touch”

 

“Keep in touch? You and mama are being a stalker again”

 

Mimi smiles brightly

 

“Excuse me my dear son. We’re not the only one who are following the couple”

 

Hankyung stare at his mother blankly

 

“Behind us, is the car wherein Minnie, Kyu, Teukie, Kangin and the kids are riding”

 

“This is really insane, why do we need to follow them?”

 

“Just relax ok”

 

Jongwoon and Ryeowook went at the zoo but they didn’t find their kids. They went at the amusement park and run around to look for them, but they didn’t find Henry and Sulli there

 

“Where are they? I can’t think of any place where we can find Henry and Sulli”

 

Ryeowook stares at Jongwoon with teary eyes

 

“Let’s try at the park, maybe we can find them there”

 

“I hope so”

 

Ryeowook went inside the car as Jongwoon start driving again

 

“Why did they run away?”

 

“They hate me because I don’t want to talk to you”

 

Ryeowook stare at Jongwoon

 

“They hate me because they want us to be together again”

 

“How did you know that they run away?”

 

“I didn’t find them at home and they left a letter on the table telling me that they won’t comeback unless we talk and decide to be together again. Aish! How can they threaten me like that? This is your entire fault Jongwoon”

 

Jongwoon look at her blankly

 

“My fault? I’m not doing anything”

 

“If you didn’t left us, the kids will not be running away like this”

 

Jongwoon fell silent

 

“I really hate you”

 

“I really love you babe”

 

“Is that for real?”

 

Jongwoon nod

 

“Of course”

 

“I’m not going to marry you, if we didn’t find Henry and Sulli before dinner”

 

“That’s unfair”

 

“I don’t care”

 

Ryeowook focus her eyes at the window, looking at the street, hoping that she can find Henry and Sulli walking on the street. Jongwoon look at the rear view mirror curiously

 

“Babe, can feel that someone is following us?”

 

Ryeowook shook her head

 

“I don’t know, why?”

 

“Maybe I’m just hallucinating, because we can’t find the twins. But I keep on noticing nai nai’s limousine is following us”

 

“Just focus on your driving and please drive fast, there’s no traffic. Why are you driving so slow? Let’s change position, I’ll drive you’ll be my passenger”

 

“Just seat down, we don’t need to hurry”

 

Ryeowook shoot him a deadly glare

 

“What the hell are you talking about? Henry and Sulli are missing, so if you will slow down, we can’t find them”

 

“What if they are walking on the street? That’s why I’m slowing down, just shut your mouth and relax”

 

“You want me to relax? I really hate you Kim Jongwoon, you’re insane!”

 

“Wookie, don’t start it ok”

 

“You’re the one who is starting it”

 

Jongwoon stops the car and stare at his wife as they begin to fight…Hankyung look at Heechul blankly

 

“I wonder why they stop”

 

Heechul hold her lips and stare at Mimi with wide eyes

 

“Maybe they already find out that we’re following them, Mama what shall we do?”

 

“Just calm down Chullie”

 

Ryeowook came out of the car holding her bag while Jongwoon chase her

 

“Honestly, how can they fight during this kind of situation?”

 

Hankyung sigh…Jongwoon holds Ryeowook arm

 

“Babe, what are you doing?”

 

“I don’t want to talk to you anymore”

 

“You’re not talking with me, you’re actually fighting with me”

 

Ryeowook’s tears start to fall

 

“I hate you”

 

“I’m sorry. I just don’t want you to panic, because my head is already aching thinking about our kids”

 

“How can you blame me for your head ache?”

 

“Babe, it’s not like that, but please”

 

“Then what?”

 

Jongwoon take a deep breath

 

“GO INSIDE THE CAR NOW”

 

“What if I do—“

 

“WOOKIE!”

 

Ryeowook wipe her tears and go back inside the car. Jongwoon follows her and start driving again

 

“Look I know that you’re worried about them. I am also worried about our kids, so please, if you panic we will just end up fighting”

 

“Arasso”

 

They arrive at the park; Ryeowook came out and run around the park

 

“They’re not here and the park is empty”

 

Ryeowook sits on the bench and bury her face on her hands

 

“Jongwoon, I’m already worried about them. It’s already six in the evening, but there are no signs of Henry and Sulli”

 

Jongwoon joins her on the bench and hugs her

 

“Babe, Henry and Sulli will be sad if they find out that you’re crying”

 

“But I don’t know what to do. We already look around, my feet is already aching, running just to find them, but we still can’t find them and we don’t know where are they”

 

Jongwoon wipes her tears and hold her lips

 

“We will find them ok”

 

Ryeowook and Jongwoon’s eyes met, but Ryeowook turn her gaze away from him. Jongwoon cupped her face, forcing her to look at him

 

“Why are you avoiding me?”

 

Ryeowook didn’t answer as her tears start forming again in her eyes

 

“I miss you so much babe. Do you know how much pain I’ve gone through because I leave you?”

 

“It’s not my fault if you’re stupid”

 

Jongwoon’s tears start forming in his eyes as he looks at Ryeowook’s eyes

 

“I love you Wookie”

 

Ryeowook raised her eyebrow

 

“And you expect me to believe? After what you did to me”

 

“I cry every night thinking about you, my life became so empty each day that you’re not with me. I know I’m stupid for leaving you”

 

Jongwoon brush his fingers on her cheek

 

“I miss your laughter, your smile, your kiss and your tears. I miss the alien who always speak language that I can’t understand every time that she’s mad at me. It’s hard to go home every night, knowing that there’s no one waiting for me. The house is empty, lonely and very quiet without you. My life is no longer complete, since the day that we part our ways”

 

Ryeowook start crying

 

“Why are you telling me this?”

 

“Babe, is it really so hard to forgive me?”

 

Ryeowook hold his face and look at his eyes whose tears are about to fall

 

“I’ve tried to go back”

 

Ryeowook’s voice trembles because of crying

 

“But I can’t”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Jongwoon I try to hate you and forget you. I try to throw you away from my life, but no matter how I try to do it, all I can think about is forgiving you. No matter how I try to hate you, my heart keeps on telling me that I love you”

 

Jongwoon hugs her tight

 

“I’m so sorry Wookie, please give me another cha—“

 

Ryeowook kissed his lips to stop him from talking

 

“You don’t need to ask for it. I am willing to accept you again with all my heart. Please let’s stop hurting each other. Nai nai is right, Henry and Sulli will serve as my connection to you. I guess our kids really do their part to bring us together”

 

Jongwoon hold her hands and kneel down in front of her

 

“Why are you kne—“

 

Jongwoon hold her lips

 

“Shhh, just listen to me”

 

Jongwoon look at her eyes while holding her hands tight

 

“Babe, I never have a proper proposal to you before”

 

Ryeowook stare at him blankly

 

“I need you in my life Wookie, each and every day of my living I always want you to be part of my life. I want you to be always with me and seeing you beside me smiling, take my troubles away. Would you marry me Han Ryeowook? I want to love you forever, treasure you and live with you for the rest of my life. Will you be my everything and my life?”

 

Ryeowook smile at him

 

“Pabo, if you don’t propose to me I will still marry you. No matter how weary and tired we are, I will always be by your side and love you always. So please stand now, and let’s go find our kids. We can’t get married without them”

 

Jongwoon smile and kissed her gently on her lips. Ryeowook push him away when she heard someone talking over the bush, she look at Jongwoon

 

“Hubby, do you hear something?”

 

“Mama Chullie?”

 

Jongwoon hold Ryeowook’s hand as they walk towards the bush and smile at the people who are hiding there

 

“What the hell are you doing here mama, ba ba, nai nai?”

 

Ryeowook’s eyes widened

 

“Unnie? Gege? Teukie Umma, Kangin Appa? How come you are all gathered here with the kids?”

 

All of them look at Heechul

 

“You are so noisy that’s why they found us”

 

Heechul frown at her husband

 

“Hannie, it’s your fault because you don’t allow me to watch them kissing”

 

“Stop being a stalker and a ert please”

 

Jongwoon and Ryeowook stare at them blankly. Sungmin stand and smile at them

 

“Fine, we surrender”

 

“Unnie, can you please explain what’s going on? How come Henry and Sulli are with you and why do you all need to follow us?”

 

Sungmin look at Mimi

 

“Nai nai please help me”

 

“You can do it alone Minnie”

 

“Why do you want to leave me alone all of a sudden?”

 

Heechul, Teukie and Mimi just smile at her. Sungmin sigh and explain everything to her sister and brother in law. Ryeowook look at her sister with wide eyes while listening to her explanation.

 

“Mianhae sweetheart, but we really can’t think of a plan”

 

“How can you do this to me?”

 

“At least it turns out to be good”

 

Sungmin smile at Teukie, Heechul and Mimi and give them thumbs up

 

“Mission accomplish”

 

Heechul and Teukie said in unison while smiling brightly. Henry and Sulli run towards their parents

 

“Ba ba, mama, mianhae but please understand we ju—“

 

Jongwoon cut Henry before he could finish his words, he look at his twin sister nervously

 

“Listen to me”

 

Henry and Sulli stare at him nervously

 

“Do you understand what chaos did you make today? First, you threatens your mother, second, both of you make us so worried and paranoid and lastly…”

 

Henry and Sulli drop their head, afraid to see Jongwoon getting mad at them. Jongwoon smile and hug them tight

 

“Lastly, you bring your mama and ba ba back together. I want to thank you for doing that, but please don’t run away from us like that. We are really worried about you and you make your mother cry, so don’t ever do that again or else I will be bad at both of you. Arasso”

 

Henry and Sulli nod happily

 

“Does it mean you and mama will get married soon and we can live with you?”

 

“Yes Sulli”

 

Henry and Sulli jump and hug each other while smiling brightly at their parents

 

“That’s wonderful, we can be a complete family now”

 

“I can wear my gown, that’s great”

 

Ryeowook smile at them. Jongwoon grab her hand and hold it tight. Ryeowook look at him with a smile on her face, Jongwoon smile and whisper to her

 

“Thank you and I love you”

 

Mimi claps her hands and smile at them

 

“It’s already time for dinner, don’t you think it’s about time to go home and eat together?”

 

They nod at her

 

“Of course, we must talk about the wedding after dinner. We better go home now”

 

“That’s right Teukie and I have a very good idea on where they can spend their honeymoon”

 

Teukie smile at Heechul

 

“I think we can all go at Mount Fuji for their honeymoon”

 

Heechul smile brightly, Hankyung just shook his head. Jongwoon raise his eyebrow while looking at Ryeowook

 

“What’s with Mount Fuji?”

 

Ryeowook just shook her head as a reply. Henry and Sulli smile and grab their parents’ hands and drag them

 

“We need to go home now; Henry and I are already hungry”

 

“Quickly ba ba and mama or else Sulli will eat all of us alive”

 

“YAH!”

 

Henry runs inside the car as Sulli and Key chase him. Jongwoon stare at Ryeowook

 

“They are really weird babe”

 

“You’re right, such a head ache”

 

Jongwoon smile and drag her happily inside the car