It Has To be You (Chapter 37

It Has To be You

 

CHAPTER 37

 

Sungmin was happily shopping with Kyuhyun for their baby

 

“OMO, I like these clothes for Key”

 

Kyuhyun stares at the purple shirt with a bunny design that his wife is holding.

 

“I suddenly remember Li xu; she loves bunny and the color purple”

 

Sungmin smile brightly

 

“Baby, our child is a boy so you don’t need to think of Wookie whenever you’re going to buy things for him, or he’ll turn out to be a girl someday”

 

“That’s good”

 

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow

 

“What? You’re insane”

 

“You know baby, I want to have two sons and one daughter, so it’s ok if he’ll turn out to be a girl”

 

Kyuhyun sigh

 

“Minnie, please don’t be weird like mama”

 

Sungmin stare at him

 

“I’m not weird”

 

Sungmin pouts and walk at the baby’s bottle and toys. Kyuhyun was watching her happily as she picks all the things that she wants for their baby

 

“Baby please, not this toy duck”

 

Kyuhyun throws the rubber toy duck away from the cart

 

“YAH!”

 

“Key will never use it and he will never appreciate a toy like that”

 

“Of course he will, this toy duck will be his companion when he takes a bath”

 

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow

 

“Our baby can’t take a bath on his own, maybe you can just buy it when he turns three years old”

 

Sungmin pout

 

“Kyu, I am the mother here, so I will buy everything ok”

 

“Fine”

 

Sungmin smile and kiss him. She holds his hand and drags him with her

 

“Let’s go over there. After buying everything, we need to buy some Classical CDs for him, so he will be a genius”

 

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow

 

“You really believe in the Mozart effect that your sister was telling?”

 

Sungmin nods happily

 

“Of course its effective, mama does it when she’s pregnant with me and with Li xu”

 

Kyuhyun smirk

 

“Of course it will depend on the family history too. The baby will never be talented or smart by listening to those CDs. If he came from a family whose members are all stupid and if his parents won’t send him to school, he’ll grow up being stupid”

 

“Aish! You always negate me”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head

 

“Of course not, I’m just telling my opinion”

 

“Shhhh”

 

Kyuhyun smile while following her

 

“By the way baby, Jongwoon told me that nai nai will be flying here to join us in Christmas”

 

Sungmin smile brightly

 

“How come Jongwoon knows it?”

 

“Because he passed a report last week to nai nai about the Shanghai Corporation. Nainai brought up that topic. She decided to fly in Seoul because you can’t ride the plane anymore”

 

“I see. I’m so excited to see her. I hope all of us will have nice Christmas. How about Umma and Appa?”

 

Kyuhyun frowns

 

“As usual they can’t go home because they are busy with their works in France”

 

Sungmin hold his face

 

“Don’t be sad baby, mama and ba ba is there. Nai nai will come too and aunt Teukie and uncle Kangin will be joining us, and Bummie and Li xu and Jongwoon”

 

“I’m happy because I’ll spend the Christmas with you and Key”

 

Kyuhyun smile while touching her tummy

 

“Key, Appa is talking to you…you need to grow as smart and handsome like me arasso”

 

“Hopefully not a game addict like you”

 

Kyuhyun smirk

 

“He will, I’m going to teach him as soon as you give birth to him”

 

“So weird”

 

“Like you”

 

“I am not like mama”

 

Kyuhyun smile and kissed her cheek

 

“We need to keep going baby. We still need to buy lots of things. Mama and ba ba are already waiting for us at Marine Bay, we promise to have lunch with them”

 

“Arasso”

 

Sungmin smile

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun arrive at the restaurant after shopping. Sungmin kissed Heechul and Hankyung

 

“I thought Li xu and Jongwoon will join us?”

 

Hankyung sigh

 

“They can’t. Jongwoon needs to attend some meeting in China”

 

“Today?”

 

Hankyung nod

 

“Yes honey”

 

Heechul look at them

 

“I have a rumor”

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun stare at her blankly

 

“Li xu and Jongwoon are fighting again”

 

Sungmin raise her eyebrow

 

“What’s new? They always fight”

 

“Let me guess it mama”

 

Kyuhyun smile

 

“Wookie is getting mad at him because of his busy schedules, right?”

 

Heechul nods

 

“Baby, how do you know it?”

 

Sungmin stare at him curiously

 

“Jongwoon and I went at the bar last Monday and he told me everything…Wookie is mad at him because of his busy schedules, then she packed all her things and run away from home”

 

Sungmin stare at Heechul with wide eyes open

 

“Is that true mama?”

 

Heechul nod at her daughter

 

“So true and my head is aching because I can’t sleep properly at night thinking about your sister”

 

“Where is she right now?”

 

“In her in laws’ house”

 

“How come she didn’t just stay at home?”

 

Heechul look at Hankyung seriously

 

“She went there but your father sends her away”

 

“Ba ba, how can you be so rude?”

 

Sungmin frown at her father

 

“I just do that to teach her a lesson, I call Teukie, informing her not to accept Li xu, but she still let that girl stay there”

 

“What is wrong with you? That’s your daughter, why are you being so mean?”

 

Hankyung sigh before talking

 

“Chullie, Li xu will never grow and mature and be independent when you keep on tolerating her and treating her like a baby”

 

“But she’s still young”

 

“I know that Li xu is just nineteen years old, but it’s not young anymore. She’s on her right mind to make her own decision. If we will always tolerate her everytime that she will run away from home whenever she’ll fight with Jongwoon, she will never learn that running away from home won’t bring good for both of them”

 

Heechul frown

 

“But still”

 

“Li xu is not a kid anymore Chullie, and we don’t need to meddle with her married life always; she’s already married, it’s between her and Jongwoon. If they fight, they are the one who needs to solve that and not their parents”

 

“I still hate you for doing that”

 

“Honestly honey, let our Li xu grow”

 

Kyuhyun nods, Sungmin look at him seriously

 

“What?”

 

“It’s your cousin’s fault, that’s why”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head

 

“It’s not Jongwoon’s fault, Wookie can’t understand him. He is busy with business works and with his schedules and at school”

 

“But at least spend time with Li xu, even for an hour”

 

“That’s their problem; don’t try to meddle with them”

 

Sungmin look at her parents

 

“Jongwoon didn’t do anything to bring her back?”

 

“He does, but Li xu doesn’t want to go home”

 

“Ok. Its Li xu’s fault, I want to hit her hard”

 

“YAH!”

 

Sungmin pout

 

“Mama, don’t be so over protective with her. You’re spoiling her too much”

 

Heechul just frown at them

 

“Ba ba, nai nai is really going here?”

 

Hankyung nods happily

 

“Yes, she will spend Christmas with us. She’ll be arriving on the 23rd

 

“That’s cool then”

 

“We will have lunch at the 23rd with the Prime Minister’s family at their house”

 

Sungmin stares at him curiously

 

“Why?”

 

“Because they want to see mama”

 

“Ok”

 

“Kangin and Teukie will be joining”

 

“How about Bummie?”

 

Kyuhyun look at Sungmin and smile

 

“My cousin can’t come because he already left last week”

 

Sungmin look at him curiously

 

“Where?”

 

“He’s in London right now. He will have concerts until the 23rd; he will be back on the 24th to join us in Christmas”

 

“How come Li xu is not with him?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head

 

“I don’t know, Bummie will be the lead cellist of the London Symphony Orchestra”

 

Hankyung cough

 

“Li xu didn’t want to join that concerts because she don’t feel like playing on concerts”

 

“She’s really weird”

 

“Like your mama”

 

Heechul look at him seriously. Hankyung just smile

 

“Don’t get mad ok. We’ll end up bringing you to the hospital because of high blood pressure”

 

“YAH! I really hate you”

 

“I love you honey”

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun look at each other while laughing softly

 

“Mama, don’t get mad at ba ba anymore. Arasso?”

 

Heechul frown at Hankyung

 

“Wo hen ni”

 

“Wo ai ni”

 

Heechul just ignore her and stare at the window

 

“Don’t worry honey, the conflict between our Li xu and Jongwoon will be over as soon as he gets back here in Seoul. Jongwoon promise me that he will talk with Li xu. Stop worrying; it’s your daughter’s life”

 

“Li xu is just nineteen years old ok”

 

“I know, but”

 

Heechul give him a serious glare

 

“Hannie, don’t talk anymore. We’ll just end up fighting with each other. I don’t want to accept your explanation. Don’t forget that I am always right, so shut up now”

 

“Because you don’t wa—“

 

Heechul grabs her spoon and throw it at Hankyung

 

“SHUT UP!”

 

Kyuhyun hold Heechul’s hand and drag her away from Hankyung. Kyuhyun drag her mother in law outside

 

“Mama, please don’t fight with ba ba”

 

Heechul bite her lips because of anger

 

“I hate him so much, he can’t understand me. I am mad at him because he sends Li xu away as if she’s not he’s daughter, and he’s telling me that I am meddling in Li xu’s married life? I’m just worried with Li xu and Jongwoon”

 

“No matter what happen, ba ba is right, you’re always treating her like a baby”

 

“You go inside now”

 

Heechul calls a cab and was about to go inside, but Kyuhyun stops her

 

“Mama, please talk to ba ba not like this”

 

Heechul push him away

 

“Tell my husband that I’ll be staying at the our hotel in Busan with Li xu”

 

“Mama, please”

 

Heechul went inside and close the door….Kyuhyun return inside the restaurant sadly

 

“Where’s Mama?”

 

“She left already”

 

“What?”

 

Kyuhyun return to his seat sadly. Sungmin look at Hankyung

 

“Ba ba, please talk to mama”

 

Hankyung look at Kyuhyun

 

“Did she tell you where she’ll go?”

 

“In your hotel in Busan, she’ll fetch Wookie at home then drag her at the hotel”

 

Hankyung just nod

 

“Ok, she wants to run away, then let her run away. I won’t chase that hard headed girl”

 

“Ba ba”

 

Sungmin look at him sadly

 

“Minnie, she chooses it that way, then let her do it”

 

“But still”

 

“It’s between me and your mother ok. Heechul wants it, then she will get it”

 

Hankyung throw the table napkin on the table and left with his bodyguards and driver. Sungmin stare at Kyuhyun with teary eyes

 

“What is happening baby?”

 

Kyuhyun just shook his head

 

“I don’t know”

 

“First it was Li xu and Jongwoon, now it’s mama and ba ba”

 

Sungmin sigh; Kyuhyun hold her closer and hug her

 

“Don’t worry baby, everything will change. I know that everything will be back to normal soon, they just need to talk and understand each other”

 

Sungmin stares at him sadly

 

“I’m just sad I hate seeing them fighting like this. Mama and ba ba never fight like this”

 

Kyuhyun hold his face and kiss her

 

“Shhh ,don’t worry too much. Key will also feel it”

 

Sungmin nods at him sadly

 

“Let’s go now baby, you still need to rest”

 

Sungmin just nod at him, still thinking about her sister and her parents