It Has To Be You (Chapter 56)

It Has To be You

 

CHAPTER 56

 

 

Ryeowook was staring at her food blankly

 

“Wookie”

 

Ryeowook ignores Kibum

 

“I’m going now and please eat”

 

Ryeowook just nod

 

“I’m sorry that I need to skip our other classes, I need to do a very important thing. Take care and be safe home”

 

Ryeowook remains quiet, Kibum bid his goodbye to her, she only nods as a response

 

 

 

 

 

*INCHEON*

 

 

Jongwoon was enjoying his coffee when his brother arrives to meet him. Kibum sit while staring at Jongwoon seriously

 

“You don’t have class today?”

 

“I just attend the first subject”

 

“Do you know what you’re doing? You suppose to study well and not to skip classes without good reason”

 

“I have a very good reason Hyung”

 

Jongwoon smirk

 

“Why do you want to see me? Does my little alien wife already cry in front of you, that’s why you are so eager to see me?”

 

Kibum was controlling his anger as he stares at Jongwoon seriously

 

“You’re so stupid to cheat on her”

 

“She’s the one who start cheating on me”

 

“Wookie never cheated on you”

 

Jongwoon smile sarcastically

 

“Not cheating on me? She’s always flirting wit you, and you don’t call that cheating?”

 

Kibum takes a deep breath; he wants to punch his brother’s face, but since they are in public place he control his self to avoid the embarrassment and scandal

 

“What kind of brain do you have Hyung?”

 

“I really don’t know why you need to meddle in our life Bummie”

 

“Because you’re involving me here. Wookie never flirts on me, you’re just too jealous with me, that’s why you’re thinking stupid things”

 

Jongwoon give him a deadly glare

 

“Don’t you know that your wife loves you so much? That even though you keep on hurting her, it’s still ok with her and she is willing to accept you all the time. Hyung, do you realize how much she is suffering right now because of you?”

 

“It’s all her fault Bummie and I don’t care about her anymore”

 

“What?”

 

“I don’t love her anymore, are you happy to hear that? Finally, that both of you will going to have a chance to be together”

 

“You don’t know what you’re talking about”

 

Jongwoon smile

 

“Of course I know my dear brother. I’m going to file a divorce, so please be happy”

 

Kibum control his tears from falling as he hold his brother’s hand

 

“Hyung, please don’t do this to Wookie. She’s not doing anything for you to hurt her like this and she doesn’t deserve it. Why do you need to leave her and let her carry the entire burden alone? Hyung, please don’t leave her. Wookie loves you so much and you mean a lot to her”

 

Jongwoon push his brother’s hand away

 

“So you want to see me because you’re going to beg not to leave her? Did she ask you to do that?”

 

Kibum shook his head

 

“No, she don’t have any idea about it…please listen to me Hyung, please don’t leave her”

 

Jongwoon pays the bill and stand

 

“My decision is final Bummie. No one can ever change it, not even you. I love Jessica and not Wookie”

 

“Hyung, please I’m begging you”

 

Jongwoon ignores his brother and left

 

 

 

 

 

*CONDOMINIUM*

 

 

Jongwoon went home with Jessica to get some of his things and saw Teukie walking around the living room while Heechul is sitting on the sofa watching her

 

“Why are you here?”

 

Teukie look at her son seriously then shoot Jessica a deadly glare. Heechul just stare at them, controlling her anger towards Jongwoon and his mistress

 

“We’re here to talk to you. You’re father and Hannie will be here any minute, we need to have counseling”

 

Jongwoon smirk

 

“Umma, do you think it will help? My decision is final and I don’t love Wookie anymore”

 

Heechul raise her eyebrow and walk towards him, and slaps him so hard

 

“I am so disappointed Jongwoon, how dare you treat my daughter like this? I really can’t believe it, you’re so disappointing”

 

Jongwoon fell silent as he stares at Heechul with teary eyes. Jessica hugs Teukie happily

 

“Umma, I hope you can accept me and your future grandchild, and we all live as a happy family”

 

Teukie look at her seriously and push her away from her

 

“Don’t you dare call me Umma. You’re not my daughter, even though my stupid son marries you. I will never treat you as my daughter in law, because you’re a and I can’t accept in the family, do you understand? Damn it!”

 

“Umma, don’t you dare talk to her like that”

 

Teukie stares at Jongwoon

 

“Was it hard to accept the truth my dear son? That the girl that you’re about to replace to Wookie is such a ? You’re such a shame and I am so disappointed”

 

Heechul look at Jessica who is holding Jongwoon’s arm

 

“It’s so shameful that you’re going to exchange my daughter to this kind of woman. You’ve got a very low standard Jongwoon, of all the girls that you can pick, why do you need to exchange my daughter to a cheap woman like her?”

 

Jessica raised her eyebrow and stare at Heechul

 

“You call me cheap? For your information, your daughter is the and not me. She’s the one who keeps on clinging to Jongwoon, even though he don’t love your stupid daughter”

 

Heechul slaps her

 

“You don’t talk to me like that, and don’t ever insult my daughter”

 

Jessica was about to slap Heechul as revenge, but Heechul is too good to catch her hand before it hits her beautiful face

 

“Don’t you lay your dirty fingers on me; you don’t know what will happen to you if these fingers hit my face. I can bury you alive don’t you know that? Nobody insult my daughter, because I raised Li xu as a proper and well mannered lady that every man can be proud of, compare to you who is going out with every man who touches your stupid body and always flirting around like a e. Tell your mom that I love to see her and talk to her, so I can ask how she raised you for you to grow like a , ruining the family of other people”

 

“Mama, stop talking to her like that. She’s pregnant”

 

Heechul stares at Jongwoon seriously

 

“Don’t you ever call me mama again, because from this day on I’m taking away that right to you. You’re no longer my son in law”

 

“Regarding the baby, when that give birth, I want a DNA test Jongwoon”

 

Jongwoon’s eyes widened

 

“You don’t need to do that Umma. I’m not going to allow you to do it”

 

“I don’t believe that ! I really doubt that the one she’s carrying in her womb is your child”

 

“Of course that’s my child Umma! If you don’t want to accept him then it’s fine. I don’t care and we can raise him even if you and Appa will never recognize him as your grandchild”

 

Teukie points her finger on him

 

“Kim Jongwoon! I’m warning you, don’t you dare oppose me; you never knew what I can do”

 

Jongwoon smirk

 

“So, you’re threatening me Umma? Areyou going to throw me outside the family, is that what you’re talking about? Then do it if you can”

 

“Of course we can”

 

They stare at the owner of the voice and found Kangin standing at the doorway with Hankyung. Kangin walks towards Jessica

 

“You leave this house now”

 

“But Appa I ne—“

 

“Don’t you ever call me Appa, you’re not my daughter in law and I only recognize Wookie as my daughter in law and nothing else. I don’t give a damn if you’re pregnant with Jongwoon’s child. I will never accept you in our family and you can never carry our family’s name”

 

Jongwoon holds his father’s arm

 

“Jessica will carry the name Kim and of course our child. I’m going to marry her after I process my divorce paper with Wookie”

 

Kangin smirk and take his son’s hand away from him

 

“Of course I can’t let that happen, because from this day on, you are no longer my son and I mean it, you’re already out of the family”

 

Jongwoon’s eyes widened

 

“Oh please, think about your grandchild Appa”

 

Jessica pleaded

 

“Then the child will carry your stupid name ”

 

Kangin stare at Jongwoon

 

“Don’t worry Jongwoon. I’ll be the one who will process that paper for you, I already talk to my lawyer about it and Teukie and I already talk about that thing. You will still be Kim Jongwoon, but you’re no longer considered as part of the family. You choose this , then you’re on your own now”

 

Kangin look at Jessica again

 

“You go now or I let my bodyguards drag you on the street”

 

Jessica looks at Jongwoon and bows her head and left

 

 

 

 

*MEANWHILE*

 

 

Ryeowook arrive at the condominium and found her father’s car and her in-laws’s cars outside the lobby. Their drivers are chatting happily at the lobby, she walk towards them

 

“My parents are here?”

 

“Yes yound lady”

 

“Your in-laws are also here young lady”

 

“Why?”

 

They just look at her blankly; Ryeowook immediately walks towards the elevator and was surprise to see Jessica

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Jongwoon is already packing his things to be with me. I win ”

 

Jessica smile before leaving the place. Ryeowook enters the elevator and hold her head as she feels so dizzy, she holds her tummy and talk to her child

 

“Baby, I really don’t know what else I should do to stop your father from leaving us. I’m really sad, but no matter what happen, I love you so much ok, and I’ll always be a good mom for you”

 

The door of the elevator opens and she walk towards their unit, as she was about to open the door, she heard her mother screaming over her father

 

“Hannie, you stop it please! OMO, stop it!”

 

Ryeowook’s heart starts beating fast as she felt so nervous. She opens the door and was shock to see Hankyung hitting her husband so hard, his lips are already bleeding and he was lying already on the floor. She run towards them and hug Jongwoon, so Hankyung can no longer hit him

 

“Go away Li xu!”

 

Ryeowook look at her father as she cry, protecting Jongwoon from him

 

“Ba ba, qing tingzhi ta” (Ba ba, please stop it)

 

Hankyung stare at her seriously and grab her wrist, pulling her away from Jongwoon, but Ryeowook won’t let go

 

“Zou kai Li xu!” (Go away Li xu!)

 

“Wo buxiang yao de, nib u hui shanghai ta” (I don’t want, you’re not going to hurt him again)

 

“Li xu, I told you to go away! Don’t be a hard headed girl and stop protecting that arrogant man! Don’t make me lose my temper to you little princess”

 

Ryeowook crawl towards Hankyung and hug her father’s right leg, begging him as tears keep on falling from her eyes. Heechul feel so much pain in her heart as she watch her daughter like that

 

“Qing ba ba bu ting de shanghai wo de zhangfu” (Please ba ba stop hurting my husband)

 

Heechul walks towards her daughter

 

“Come Li xu, please stand now”

 

Ryeowook look at her mother sadly

 

“Qing gaosu ba ba mama bu ting de shanghai Zhong huan” (Mama please tell ba ba to stop hurting Jongwoon)

 

Heechul hugs her daughter and lift her up carefully and hold her closer on her arms, calming her. She stares at her husband sadly

 

“Hannie qing Li xu de yuangu tingzhi” (Hannie please stop for Li xu’s sake)

 

Hankyung stare at his daughter who is crying hard on her mother’s arms

 

“Ni he women yiqi qu” (You’re going with us)

 

Ryeowook shook her head, Heechul calm Hankyung as she lead her daughter on the sofa and hugs her tight, comforting her and trying all her best to stop her from crying

 

“Li xu honey, please stop crying. Mama is really sad now”

 

“Ba ba is hurting Jongwoon and it hurts me”

 

“Your father already stop because of you, so please stop crying”

 

Teukie joins them on the sofa, hugging her daughter in law tight while looking at Heechul, controlling her tears from falling

 

“Mianhae baby, if this thing is happening”

 

“Jongwoon will never leave me, right Umma?”

 

Ryeowook look at Teukie’s eyes but she remains quiet as she Ryeowook’s hair

 

“Umma please answer me, Jongwoon will never leave me right? He will stay because he loves me right?”

 

Teukie bows her head to avoid Ryeowook’s eyes. Jongwoon stand and look at his wife

 

“I don’t love you alien! I will leave you and marry Jessica”

 

“Hubby, please don’t do this to me”

 

“I will do it to you because I don’t love you anymore”

 

Hankyung grabs Jongwoon’s shirt and push him hard on the wall

 

“What did you say?”

 

“I don’t love your daughter; I never love her from the very start!”

 

Hankyung smirk

 

“Go ahead and file a divorce. Don’t you ever show your face in front of me. You choose that girl, then you will never see Li xu again”

 

Hankyung let go of him. Kangin give his son one last glare before walking towards his wife

 

“Let’s go now Teukie”

 

Teukie nods sadly as they went outside. Heechul get her Prada bag and hold Ryeowook’s hand

 

“Let’s go honey; you’re going to stay at home”

 

Ryeowook shook her head

 

“No mama”

 

Hankyung’s eyes widened upon hearing his daughter

 

“Don’t be so hard headed Li xu”

 

Hankyung holds her wrist and pulls her with him

 

“Ba ba, I don’t want to go. I’ll stay here with Jongwoon”

 

“You’ll leave this house and that man”

 

“Ba ba, please just let us talk”

 

Hankyung give her a serious glare

 

“You’re going to talk to him? What for? To beg him, Li xu everything is clear, that man cheats on you and he’s already leaving you for that ”

 

“Jongwoon is my husband”

 

“He never deserves to be your husband and he don’t deserve your love”

 

Hankyung tighten his grip, but Ryeowook manage to escape from him

 

“Ba ba, I’m not coming with you”

 

Hankyung takes a deep breath, controlling his anger towards his daughter

 

“Little princess, do you understand what you’re doing?”

 

“I know what I’m doing. I’m not coming”

 

“You’re pushing your limit Li xu! If you won’t be home when my driver fetches you tomorrow in the afternoon, please don’t show your face in front of me anymore and please forget that you’re my daughter. You know me Li xu; I really do what I say”

 

Hankyung look at Heechul

 

“Chullie, let’s go before I lose my remaining patience and slaps your daughter”

 

Hankyung went outside. Heechul hold her daughter’s face

 

“You’re going home tomorrow”

 

“Mama, this is my home”

 

“It’s not your home!”

 

“I don’t w—“

 

Heechul stare at her daughter seriously

 

“HAN LI XU! Don’t be hard headed, you will go home tomorrow. I’m not going to allow you to stay with your arrogant husband, and beside he will already leave you. Don’t try me and your father, or you will really get what you want!”

 

Heechul give Jongwoon one last glare and left. Ryeowook walks towards the door and close it slowly. She slowly goes upstairs and found Jongwoon packing his things

 

“Hubby, please don’t leave”

 

Jongwoon ignores her; Ryeowook hold his arm to stop him from packing his things

 

“Let go of me!”

 

He holds his wife’s arm tight

 

“I don’t love you Wookie, is it hard to understand?”

 

“You’re lying; please tell me that you’re lying”

 

Jongwoon look at her eyes as tears keep on falling from her beautiful eyes

 

“I’m not lying. I will marry Jessica because I love her and our child needs to have a real family”

 

Ryeowook hold his face

 

“Please don’t leave me. I can accept your child with her and love the child as my own. I can also be his mom”

 

“Do you understand what you’re talking about? You want me to abandon my own child for your sake? You’re so selfish”

 

Ryeowook shook her head

 

“It’s not like that, you can take care of him without marrying Jessica. I can take care of him if you want”

 

Jongwoon smirk

 

“What a very insane idea Wookie. What will happen to the child? He will grow in a family wherein he don’t have a dad, is that what you want?”

 

“No, it’s not like that Jong—“

 

“Shut up! I’m going to leave you”

 

“I am your wife Jongwoon”

 

“I know, but when the divorce paper is already done, you’re no longer my wife and beside our marriage is just a joke. I never love you, I only want to have with you for experience, and you’re just my toy”

 

“You’re lying”

 

Jongwoon cupped her face making her look at him. Ryeowook’s eyes are swollen as tears keep on running from her eyes

 

“I’m not lying Wookie. Jessica is the one I truly love and if you really love me, please give me my freedom”

 

“Is being with her makes you happy?”

 

Jongwoon nod

 

“Yes and you know that very well”

 

“How about me? I also need you, so please don’t leave me”

 

“You don’t need me Wookie and I really don’t care about you; Jessica needs me by her side and she’s carrying my child and beside you can never give me one”

 

Jongwoon grab his things

 

“I want you to leave early tomorrow and when I comeback here tomorrow to fix the house for Jessica, I don’t want to see your face here anymore”

 

Ryeowook didn’t say any words, she just watch Jongwoon left her. Her knees start to tremble; she feels so much pain in her heart. She feels that her world already ends, and she already wants to die. Ryeowook sits at the corner, feeling so dizzy and weak. She was holding her tummy, feeling a sudden pain that makes her weaker. She was breathing so hard bearing every single pain. She lean her head on the wall and close her eyes

 

“Jongwoon, what will happen to our baby? How about them? How will I carry our baby without you by my side?”

 

Ryeowook whisper as tears keep falling from her eyes