It Has To be You (Chapter 3)

It Has To be You

 

CHAPTER 3

 

 

Jongwoon was staring at his mobile phone when Kyuhyun enters his room, dragging him outside

 

“Hey let me go, why are you dragging me?”

 

“I need you to come with me”

 

“Where?”

 

“In Busan”

 

“Why?”

 

“Minnie and I will have a getaway; she wants me to bring you”

 

Jongwoon raise his eyebrow

 

“Why me?”

 

“Because she wants to see you. I thought you miss her already?”

 

Jongwoon nod

 

“Then you should come with me, she’s expecting you there. It’s also our batch’s reunion”

 

“No thanks, I rather take a rest here and I’m really lazy to go out today. I’m not in the mood, just ask Bummie to go with you”

 

“But he don’t want to come with me, you know that Bummie hate going out with other people and he’s busy practicing his cello you know”

 

“Then ask Umma and Appa to go with you”

 

“Excuse me, that getaway is for younger people only”

 

Jongwoon walks away but Kyuhyun follows him and try his best to persuade him

 

“There are a lot of girls out there; I heard Jessica is also coming”

 

Kyuhyun smile at Jongwoon

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes”

 

Jongwoon flash a wide smile

 

“I’ll go up and prepare my things, I’m coming with you”

 

“I’ll wait for you here”

 

Jongwoon nod and immediately run upstairs; Kyuhyun sit on the sofa and smile brightly

 

 

 

 

 

*BUSAN*

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

“Baby, I had great news for you. Jongwoon is coming, I bring him with me”

 

Sungmin smile

 

“That’s good, I miss him so much”

 

“It takes a lot of bribe for me to drag him along”

 

Sungmin laugh

 

“Where are you?”

 

“I’ll be there soon, 30 minutes more”

 

“Ok, our batch mates are starting to arrive and it’s getting crowded here. Jongwoon is also waiting for you”

 

“I’ll see you around, and don’t look on other girl’s ”

 

“I’m not Jongwoon, you know that you’re the only girl that I’m going to marry and my attention is all yours”

 

“I’m just kidding, wait for me baby”

 

“Arasso, Saranghae and drive safe”

 

“Saranghae”

 

Sungmin hang up, she look at her sister who is busy reading a book about the history of Japan’s music; she grabs it away from her hands and throw it at the back seat

 

“Wǒ zài kàn dà jiě jie” (Unnie, I’m reading)

 

“I know, but please you’re inside the car. You can read when we arrive there. It’s a bit annoying”

 

“I really don’t want to go with you”

 

Ryeowook pout

 

“Li xu, wǒmen yǐjīng tánlùn tā” (Li xu, we already talk about it)

 

 “Why do you need to drag me with you? It’s the reunion of your batch, I don’t even know them and Kyu Oppa is there, so why do you need to drag me along?”

 

“I just want you to have fun. You don’t even have a lifestyle”

 

“I play piano everyday and perform in some concerts and events in school, and I attend concerts in different countries and places in South Korea”

 

Sungmin cough

 

“Is that what you call lifestyle? Mama is right when she told you to come with me because you need to windup for awhile and stop worrying about your course and your activities in school. You’ll have wrinkles at an early age and will look old if you’ll just lock yourself at home and play piano all day and then listen to classical music and analyze pieces and watch concert, etc”

 

“Music is my life”

 

Ryeowook pouts and look at the window and watch the beautiful scenery of Busan

 

 

 

Kyuhyun welcome Sungmin with a warm kiss on her lips, he smile at Ryeowook and give her a sweet hug

 

“You suppose to tell me that you’re coming with Minnie, so I abduct Bummie to go with me”

 

Kyuhyun smile at her

 

“Unnie just drag me along, I really don’t want to come”

 

“But since you’re here you need to have fun ok?”

 

Ryeowook nod, Kyuhyun hold Sungmin’s hand

 

“Let’s go now baby, they are waiting for us”

 

Sungmin smile at him

 

“Li xu, you can come with us if you want”

 

“No thanks, I’m just going to sit on the shore while I read my book. Take care of my sister or I’ll bury you on the sand Oppa”

 

Kyuhyun laugh while staring at her, Sungmin look at her sister while frowning

 

“Nǐ quèdìng nǐ bùxiǎng lái ma?” (Are you sure you don’t want to come?)

 

 “Shì de, bié dānxīn wǒ de dà jiě jie, wǒ kěyǐ zìjǐ chǔlǐ. Wǒ zhǎngdà le” (Yes, don’t worry about me Unnie I can handle myself. I’m old enough)

 

 “But”

 

“Zhǐyào dào zhè shì nǐ de shíjiān, yǐbiàn yǔ guī gēgē méiyǒu yīngér xūyào zuò wǒ, wǒ bùshì yīgè háizi le” (Just go and this is your time with Kyu Oppa so no need to baby sit me, I’m not a kid anymore)

 

“Zhǐyào gěi wǒ yīgè diànhuà, rúguǒ nǐ xūyào wǒ” (Just give me a call if you need me)

 

Ryeowook nod, Sungmin and Kyuhyun wave their hand and run towards their friends and batch mates. Sungmin saw Jongwoon talking with a girl, she walk towards him and give him a warm hug.

 

“I miss you so much Jongwoon-ah”

 

Jongwoon hug her tight while smiling brightly

 

“OMO, it’s you Minnie. I miss you too so much”

 

“When did you arrive? You didn’t even inform me”

 

Jongwoon flick her forehead

 

“Well, I just arrive last Friday night”

 

“How’s Australia? I miss that country so much”

 

“It’s still the same. I didn’t have enough time in touring around because I’m busy with my projects”

 

“I’m going to expect your new commercials and drama”

 

Jongwoon smile brightly

 

“You’re still handsome”

 

Sungmin pinch his nose

 

“Ouch!”

 

“And I bet you’re still a playboy, right?”

 

Jongwoon smirk

 

“I’m getting married soon”

 

Sungmin’s eyes widened as she stares at him blankly

 

“Is that for real?”

 

“I think so”

 

“So it’s a miracle that a playboy like you finally found the right girl”

 

Jongwoon shook his head while laughing softly

 

“It’s a fix marriage”

 

“Please stop this nonsense thing”

 

“I’m serious, it’s a fix marriage”

 

“I’m also serious”

 

Sungmin hold her forehead

 

“Just don’t marry that girl, tell Aunt Teukie and Uncle Kangin that you don’t want to get married soon”

 

“Why not?”

 

“I feel so pity for the girl, for everbody’s sake, please don’t marry her. You’ll just give your wife a headache because you’re such a playboy”

 

Jongwoon pinch her cheek

 

“YAH!”

 

“I’m just telling you the truth”

 

“It’s not a bad idea; I just want to know how is it to have a wife”

 

Sungmin rolls her eyes

 

“Whatever. Anyway, is she with you?”

 

“No, I haven’t even met her but we’re going to meet soon. As for now, I need to enjoy being single first before I marry my mysterious wife. I’ll just go with Jessica, I’ll leave you with Kyu first. Let’s talk later”

 

“That’s the thing that I hate about you”

 

“Jessica is my girlfriend”

 

Jongwoon pats her shoulder before going out with Jessica. Sungmin walks towards Kyuhyun when Jongwoon left with Jessica and the rest of the girls.

 

“I didn’t know that Jongwoon will get married soon”

 

Kyuhyun nod

 

“I’m also surprise when Bummie told us about it. Uncle Kangin and Aunt Teukie want him to get married soon because they believe that if Jongwoon will have a wife, he’ll stop playing with girls”

 

“He never change”

 

“It will be a big miracle if he’ll stick to one girl; I’m so worried about his future wife”

 

“I know that he’ll change when he got married”

 

“I don’t think so”

 

“You’ll never know”

 

Kyuhyun kiss Sungmin’s lips

 

“Qīnài de, dāng nǐ dǎsuàn jià gěi wǒ ma?” (Baby when do you plan to marry me?)

 

 “Wǒmen dìnghūn le” (We’re engaged)

 

 “I know, but I want to marry you soon”

 

Sungmin wrap her hands around Kyuhyun’s neck and kiss him

 

“Wǒmen yǐjīng tánlùn tā ba?” (We already talk about it right?)

 

 “If being a full time housewife makes you hold our marriage, then I’ll respect your decision if you don’t want to be a full time housewife, you can continue your career if that’s what you want”

 

“Of course I want to be a full time housewife so I can take care of you 24/7, but please understand that I’m not yet ready for now, just give me two more years. I just need to finish my entire plan for my magazines and enjoy my career more”

 

“But”

 

Sungmin hold his lips

 

“Baby, please just two more years then I’ll marry you. I just want to settle down everything before I resign and welcome a married life, can you do that for me?”

 

Kyuhyun kiss her forehead

 

“Of course, but I’ll give you just two years to do that ok”

 

“Arasso, thank you”

 

Kyuhyun smile at her and kiss her lips

 

 

 

Ryeowook was sitting on the shore while reading the same book. She was enjoying the fresh air and the refreshing wave of the beach while drinking an ice cold Green Tea. She was reading happily when a ball hit her head; tears almost fall from her lovely eyes as she holds her head and feel the pain

 

“Mianhae”

 

Jongwoon bows his head to apologize to her, Ryeowook was controlling her tears from falling, she look at the man who keeps his head low and was shock when she recognize him

 

“It’s you again!”

 

Jongwoon raise his head to look at the girl and was shock to see her

 

“Oh it’s you again, cute little girl”

 

“I really hate you!”

 

“I still don’t love you”

 

Jongwoon flash a wide smile teasing the little girl in front of him

 

“Yah!”

 

“I think I didn’t notice you because you’re so little and looks like a twelve year old kid”

 

Jongwoon laugh

 

“Now my day is ruin because of you, GO AWAY!”

 

“Let me tell you this, you’re the one who need to go away because we’re playing volleyball and you are so near that’s why when I hit the ball hard it will fall straight on your head”

 

“I’m reading so go and find a place for you to play volleyball and don’t disturb me”

 

Jongwoon kneels on the sand and move closer to her, he smile at Ryeowook and hit her head with the ball

 

“You’re so irritating”

 

Ryeowook slap him hard

 

“If I am irritating then you’re so arrogant”

 

“Really”

 

Jongwoon hold her face and kiss her, Ryeowook’s eyes widened

 

“Oh my you’re not good in kissing, I feel sorry for your boyfriend, but the problem is, I bet you still don’t have a boyfriend because you’re just like an innocent twelve year old kid”

 

Ryeowook push him away from her

 

“You think you’re handsome? To tell you the truth, you actually look like a dog with a turtle body!”

 

“What did you say?”

 

“YOU DIDN’T HEAR ME? I SAY, YOU LOOK LIKE A DOG WITH A TURTLE BODY AND WHAT’S WORSE IS, YOUR FINGERS ARE SO SMALL”

 

Ryeowook stuck her tongue out and left Jongwoon whose face turns red because of anger

 

“You’ll regret it twelve year old kid if I ever see you again”

 

Jongwoon told his self, he was about to leave and return to the game when he spotted a book on the sand

 

“DISCOVERING JAPAN’S MUSIC: A HISTORY”

 

Jongwoon scan the book

 

“What kind of book is this? That girl is really weird”

 

Jongwoon suddenly smile as he keeps on scanning the book. He looks for her name but unfortunately her name was written on Chinese character

 

“Yeah right it was written on Chinese, maybe Minnie can help me”

 

Jongwoon was busy scanning the book when someone hug him and kiss his cheek

 

“Jongwoon-ah what is that?”

 

Jongwoon smile at Jessica and kiss her lips

 

“It’s nothing, just a weird book about Japan’s music”

 

“Shall we go now? They are already waiting for the ball”

 

Jongwoon put the book on the sand and pulls Jessica close to him

 

“They can wait for us”

 

Jessica sit on his lap as Jongwoon kiss her passionately

 

 

 

Sungmin arrive at the hotel and saw all of their things scattered around; she saw her sister throwing every single things on the floor

 

“Sweetheart, what are you doing?”

 

Ryeowook ignores her as she keeps on throwing their things on the floor, searching for something

 

“Hey, what’s wrong with you?”

 

Ryeowook look at Sungmin while crying, Sungmin was shock and immediately hug her sister

 

“Sweetheart, what’s wrong?”

 

“Unnie did you see my book, the one that I’m reading awhile ago? The book about the music of Japan”

 

“I throw it at the back seat right?”

 

“Yes, but I carry it with me awhile ago, I don’t know where did I put it”

 

Sungmin helps her sister in searching for her book

 

“Li xu calm down, we’re going to find it. Do you remember where you put it?”

 

Ryeowook shook her head

 

“Maybe you misplace it or left it somewhere”

 

“I really can’t remember Unnie”

 

Ryeowook sit at the corner still crying, Sungmin crawl beside her

 

“Shhh, don’t worry sweetheart, we’ll just buy another one”

 

“But Bummie give it to me as a gift when I celebrate my 18th birthday. It means a lot to me”

 

Sungmin stare at her sadly

 

“You take a rest for the meantime. You need to sleep now because it’s late at night, I’ll look for your book”

 

“But Unnie”

 

Sungmin hold her lips

 

“Shhh, you take a rest while I’ll clean this mess and look for your book. I’ll try my best to find it”

 

Sungmin let her sister lay on the bed, she check the pillows making sure that it’s comfortable enough for Ryeowook and cover her body with the blanket. She sits beside her and sings her a lullaby while her hair

 

“Sleep now sweetheart, Wo ai ni”

 

“Wo ai ni”

 

Ryeowook slowly close her eyes. Sungmin start cleaning their room and search for her sister’s book at the same time. Sungmin search in every corner but she can’t find the book, it was late in the evening and Sungmin lay on her bed as she slowly close her eyes thinking about the book.