It Has To be You (Chapter 10)

It Has To be You

 

CHAPTER 10

 

 

Ryeowook wake up early in the morning. Her eyes are still swelling because of crying all night. She sits on the bed, hugging her knees and notices a small paper on the desk. She gets it and read.

 

My driver will fetch you later and drop you in our rest house. We’re going to stay there for the rest of the week

-Jongwoon-

 

 

Ryeowook sigh

 

“Where did he go? How can he leave me alone?”

 

Ryeowook stare at the paper, tears start forming in her eyes

 

“Honestly, this is supposed to be our honeymoon. I’m not enjoying it, my husband is so cruel. This is not my dream honeymoon”

 

Ryeowook sigh and went inside the bathroom to have a bath. After taking a bath, she eats her breakfast alone.

 

“I don’t even have an appetite”

 

Ryeowook stare at her food sadly

 

“I want to go back in Seoul, I miss mama and ba ba, and of course Minnie Unnie.”

 

She grabs her phone inside her pocket and frown

 

“He doesn’t even give a damn to call; he supposed to tell me where he went”

 

Ryeowook just sigh and pay her bills. She returns to their room and lay down on the bed while staring at the ceiling.

 

“My married life . I really hate him, so much”

 

Ryeowook’s phone rings; she clears before answering the call.

 

“Nainai”

 

Ryeowook’s grandmother can hear her sad voice

 

“Li xu honey”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Ni hai hao ma? (Are you ok?)

 

Ryeowook didn’t answer; her tears start forming in her eyes but she controls it from falling. She smiles weakly and tries to control her voice from trembling.

 

“Li xu”

 

“Yes Nainai? Why?”

 

“I just want to congratulate you and your husband, where is he?”

 

“Ah, well...”

 

Ryeowook sigh

 

“Well, he’s not here Nainai”

 

“Weisheme?” (Why?)

 

“He went at their resthouse to prepare the house for me. I mean, he went there to prepare the house”

 

“Liu xia ni yige ren ma?” (Leaving you alone?)

 

“Dangran bushi” (Of course not)

 

Ryeowook takes a deep breath before talking again

 

“Nainai, I’m actually not feeling well. I told my husband to go alone; he’ll fetch me here later”

 

Ryeowook lied

 

“You’re sick?”

 

“Not really, just a head ache”

 

“By the way, before I forgot, I want to apologize for not attending your wedding. I’m really busy honey, I need to attend a lot of urgent meetings regarding the Beijing and Shanghai Corporation, I hope you understand”

 

“Wo zuo” (I do)

 

Ryeowook smile

 

“I’m looking forward to see you and Jongwoon here in Beijing”

 

“Yes Nainai, we will visit Beijing someday”

 

“I want to meet him and I want to see you and Minnie. I miss you so much, but I just can’t go in Seoul because there are a lot of things that I need to do”

 

“It’s ok; we can visit you there someday”

 

“Ni yao haohao zhaogu ziji” (You take care of yourself)

 

Ryeowook nod

 

“Wo kan dao ni de daolai” (I’ll see you soon)

 

“Yes Nainai. Wo ai ni”

 

“I love you too Li xu. I need to hang up now, I’m happy hearing your sweet voice. Bye”

 

“Bye bye”

 

Ryeowook hang up

 

“Wo hen xiangnian nainai” (I miss grandmother)

 

Ryeowook put her mobile phone on the table

 

“I suddenly want to go in Beijing and leave my arrogant husband alone in Seoul”

 

 Ryeowook frown and get her book inside her bag.

 

“I’ll just read rather than thinking about him”

 

 

 

 

 

Jongwoon’s driver fetches her in the afternoon; Ryeowook arrive at the Kim’s rest house and Jongwoon’s nanny welcomes her with a smile.

 

“Hi young lady, I am Laila and I’m young master Jongwoon’s nanny”

 

Ryeowook smile at her as she lead her to their bedroom

 

“Just call me if you need something”

 

“Where is my husband?”

 

“He went somewhere with a girl, but he told me that he will be back before dinner”

 

“Thank you”

 

Ryeowook look around the room, the bed is so soft and the bathroom is so big and very neat. Their room was so big; she looks at the picture of Jongwoon hanging above their bed. Ryeowook smile while staring on it

 

“This place is really nice, but I miss Seoul already”

 

Ryeowook went inside the bathroom and notice a door inside; she opens it and went inside. She was shock when she realizes that it was Jongwoon’s dressing room. The dressing room is big with lots of Jongwoon’s stuffs. She saw another door and opens it, she smiles when she sees her things inside.

 

“So this is my dressing room; this one is a bit bigger than my dressing room at home”

 

Ryeowook whisper; she goes back at the bathroom and have a warm milk bath. After taking her bath, she went to her dressing room and grabs her red haltered top and white shorts and wears it. She combs her hair and let it dry and wears a white head band. She smiles at the mirror before going out, and havea walk at the garden. Ryeowook pick some roses at the garden, and when she stands up, she accidentally smack her knee on the faucet.

 

“Ouch!”

 

Ryeowook stares at the big tank with lots of faucet attach to it

 

“What the hell is this thing doing here? What is it for?”

 

Ryeowook examine the big tank, she saw a red button and press it out of curiousity; Ryeowook was shock when the water start coming out on the faucets; she press the button again, but the water keeps on coming out; Ryeowook was soaking wet already, she starts to panick when the water start coming out very fast.

 

“OMO, how do I turn this off? Why is the water keeps on coming out?”

 

The gardener run towards her and push the red button twice, the water stop coming out

 

“What is that thing?”

 

“We use it to water the plants young lady”

 

“How come it has a lot of faucet?”

 

“Because the garden is so big, we put hose in each of the faucet. If you push the red button, the water will start coming out and if you press it again, it will come out fast then press it again, it will come out slowly then push it again, the water will stop coming out”

 

“I see”

 

“Are you alright young lady?”

 

“Can I ask for a towel?”

 

The gardener smile at her and immediately went inside; he then return with a towel and hand it to Ryeowook

 

“Thank you”

 

Ryeowook was about to go out of the garden when the gardener stops her

 

“Young lady, you forgot your roses”

 

“Thanks”

 

Ryeowook smile at him; she wraps the towel around her and went out. Ryeowook was happily staring at the roses while walking, when she bump to Jongwoon who looks at her curiously.

 

“What happen to you? Why are you soaking wet?”

 

Ryeowook ignores him and went inside; Jongwoon follows her to their room.

 

“I’m asking you a question so you need to answer”

 

Ryeowook keeps on ignoring him, she put the roses on the table and walks towards the bathroom, but Jongwoon block the door before she can enter.

 

“I’m going to change my clothes”

 

“Not unless you tell me what happen to you”

 

Ryeowook look at him seriously

 

“Who cares?”

 

“Me”

 

“Yeah right”

 

Jongwoon notice a bruise on her right knee. She drags Ryeowook on the bed, and touches her right knee

 

“Ouch! Yah! Don’t touch it”

 

Ryeowook cover her bruise with her hands, but Jongwoon take her hands away and touch it again

 

“ you!”

 

“What? You’re telling me to you?”

 

Jongwoon look at her and smile

 

“Yah! I told you not to touch my right knee because it’s aching so badly; are you really happy when you hurt me?”

 

Ryeowook’s tears start forming in her eyes as she stares at Jongwoon

 

“Don’t look at me like that babe”

 

“Shut up, I really hate you”

 

“I don’t love you”

 

“I know, and stop telling me that”

 

Ryeowook start crying

 

“OMO, my babe is crying again, how nice”

 

Jongwoon smile sweetly to .

 

“I really hate you Kim Jongwoon, why do you need to hurt me like this?”

 

“What the hell are you talking about?”

 

“Why are you so insensitive?”

 

“Because I don’t know what you are talking about”

 

Ryeowook push him away and stand up and went to the dressing room to change her clothes

 

“What’s wrong with that alien girl? So weird”

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook didn’t come down to join Jongwoon on dinner; she just stays at their room while laying on the bed, because her right knee start aching badly, it’s hard for her to walk. She turns on the TV and watches some Broadway on Channel 111; she was rubbing her knee as tears start forming in her eyes because of too much pain that she is feeling on that moment; pain on her right knee, and in her heart. Jongwoon enters the room carrying a tray of food, and an ice bag. He sits beside Ryeowook, and put the tray on the bed

 

“You need to eat your dinner”

 

Ryeowook shook her head

 

“I’m not feeling good”

 

“Because you’re stupid”

 

“Where have you been awhile ago? You left me alone at the hotel”

 

“So? The hell do you care on my business. I went out with Jessica”

 

“This is our honeymoon, but why do you need to go out and flirt with her?”

 

“Because that’s what I want”

 

“But it’s against my will”

 

Jongwoon smirk

 

“Who told you?”

 

“You’re my husband”

 

“Yah! Stop being noisy again, please don’t start”

 

“I’m just telling you to stop flirting with other girls, and focus your attention on me”


“Who are you?”

 

“I am your….wife”

 

“Yeah right”

 

Ryeowook start crying again

 

“You’re so irritating!”

 

“I know that you don’t love me, but at least treat me as your wife, and not like an ordinary girl”

 

“Stop crying”

 

Ryeowook ignore him and continue crying; Jongwoon lose his temper and throw the table lamp on the floor; he grabs the tray and throws it outside the room and hold Ryeowook’s arm tightly

 

“I TOLD YOU TO STOP CRYING”

 

“I hate you”

 

“SHUT UP, I’M LOSING MY TEMPER TO YOU”

 

“Let go off me”

 

Jongwoon tighten his grip and force her to stand up. Ryeowook fall on the floor because Jongwoon pull her out of the bed, still holding her arms. Jongwoon stare at her seriously, Ryeowook start crying hard

 

“Please let go of me, I’m begging you stop hurting me. Just return me to mama and ba ba if you want, just stop hurting me”

 

Jongwoon let go of her arm, Ryeowook bury her face on her knees as she keeps on crying hard. Jongwoon take a deep breath and kneel down to have the same level and he holds Ryeowook’s face

 

“Why do you need to hurt me like this? I’m not doing anything to you, are you not happy flirting around with girls even though you’re already married, that’s why you need to hurt me this much?”

 

Ryeowook keeps on crying while looking at him

 

“Stop acting as if you’re my wife”

 

“But I am your wife”

 

“Shut up! It’s just a joke, and marrying you makes my life completely chaotic, as if I m leaving in hell”

 

“But I’m not doing anything”

 

“You’re not doing anything? Seeing your face makes my day completely ruin, and I’m sick of you always crying like a child”

 

“Because of you”

 

“It’s not my fault if you feel hurt because you agree on this wedding. I don’t care if you’re jealous with other girls or if this is our honeymoon, because I don’t love you at all, and you have to understand where to put yourself. You maybe my wife because of this stupid wedding, but you never have my heart from the very start. If I were you stop acting like my wife, because I really don’t care about you”

 

Jongwoon walks away leaving her alone crying on the floor