It Has To be You (Chapter 7)

It Has To be You

 

CHAPTER 7

 

 

“Ten den deden tam pampapam ta tatata tatatapamparam”

 

Kibum look at Ryeowook while humming the wedding march

 

“Here’s your bouquet, my lovely bride”

 

Kibum gives her the flowers that he was holding and smiles brightly at her

 

“Come on sweetie pie, please smile brightly like this”

 

Kibum show her a bright smile

 

“You need to smile like that on your wedding day ok”

 

Ryeowook just shook her head and frown

 

“No thanks”

 

“Don’t frown, you’ll be ugly”

 

“I still can’t imagine that my groom is your arrogant brother”

 

“That’s why we’re practicing, so you know what to do on your big day. Just accept the fact that you’ll be marrying Hyung tomorrow”

 

“I think I’m going to be sick. I don’t want to walk on the aisle and see the face of your arrogant brother”

 

Kibum pouts

 

“Aish! Just don’t mind Hyung ok. All you have to do is walk on the aisle, smile, and be beautiful, then say your sweet I do”

 

“Can I just tell the priest that I don’t want to be your brother’s wife?”

 

“You’ll cause a big chaos if you do that. What’s wrong on marrying Hyung?”

 

Ryeowook flash a weak smile

 

“Because he’s such an arrogant man and doesn’t even know how to treat girls well”

 

“Then you have to teach him, so he will change for the better”

 

“I am a wife not a personality teacher ok”

 

“That’s the same. Wife or a teacher, that’s still the same”

 

Ryeowook raised her eyebrow

 

“Of course not”

 

“Yes it is; when you’re a teacher, your obligation is to teach and if you’re a wife, your obligation is to teach your husband”

 

“Teach him what?”

 

“Love?”

 

“Aish! I really can’t imagine it”

 

Ryeowook sigh

 

“I need to stay with him on the same roof, that’s worse than a nightmare”

 

Kibum laugh

 

“Just close your eyes if you don’t want to see him, and beside, you’re still going to continue studying after the honeymoon. You’re attention will not be focused much on Hyung”

 

Kibum hold her hands and smile

 

“Shall we start from the top?”

 

Ryeowook look at him with sad face

 

“Don’t worry, Hyung will be a good husband for you and you won’t regret it. Just give him a chance ok?”

 

Ryeowook nod as her reply

 

“Let’s start now, and don’t forget to flash a bright smile”

 

Ryeowook smile and walk towards the door as they start practicing the bridal entrance again. Ryeowook smile sweetly while staring at Kibum who acts as her groom.

 

“There you go; you need to smile like that tomorrow”

 

Ryeowook nod and wrap her hands on Kibum’s arm and smile at him

 

“To be honest, I found it easy to smile when you’re the groom”

 

“Then just imagine that I am the groom and not Hyung; I will be the best man anyway”

 

Ryeowook flick his forehead

 

“Yah! It will be a sin if I desire you”

 

Kibum laugh softly

 

“Then let’s put it this way, since I will be standing beside Hyung, just focus your eyes on me as you walk on the aisle so you can smile sweetly”

 

“Then, when I arrive in front, I will suddenly realize that the groom is not you but your arrogant brother; I want to puke now”

 

“Don’t be too harsh on him; just try your best to flash a real smile and not a fake one. I’m so happy that you’re going to be Hyung’s wife”

 

Ryeowook smirk

 

“Why are you happy? You should be joining me on crying because he will be my husband”

 

Kibum face Ryeowook and look at her eyes while he smiles brightly; he holds her waist as she wraps her hands on his neck

 

“Wookie, you know that I love you; but this time I’m not going to join you on crying. I’m really happy that you’ll be my sister in law and that’s daebak”

 

Ryeowook pinch his nose

 

“Whatever Bummie”

 

“It’s really a daebak. That’s really cool, don’t you think?”

 

“Cool?”

 

Kibum nod

 

“We’re going to be a family, a real family. That’s nice, you’re not just my best friend but my sister in law”

 

Kibum smile sweetly

 

“But I need to remind you, that you need to be more careful now, because a lot of girls while start to hate you”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because you’ll be Hyung’s wife and be careful whenever you’re in school, because our classmates and some girls there are really mad at you”

 

“I didn’t do anything”

 

“You just steal their Jongwoon away from them”

 

“Ha! Then they marry him if they want, I’ll give Jongwoon to them freely”

 

“I prefer you to be my sister in law rather than those girls”

 

Kibum smile brightly; Kyuhyun and Sungmin arrive and were shock to see some petals scattered on the floor and Ryeowook was wearing a white dress and white blanket on her head as a veil while holding three pieces of roses. Kibum was wearing his tuxedo which makes him look so formal.

 

“What are you guys doing?”

 

Sungmin stare at them curiously. Kyuhyun sit on the sofa while watching Kibum and Ryeowook laughing at each other

 

“Unnie, Kibum and I are rehearsing”

 

“Rehearsing what?”

 

“My wedding tomorrow”

 

“What?”

 

Kibum hug Sungmin

 

“Noona, I’m just teaching my sweetie pie what she needs to do during her wedding and, how to smile sweetly”

 

Kyuhyun raise his eyebrow and walk towards him

 

“Sweetie pie?”

 

“That’s Wookie”

 

“You call him sweetie pie? Do you have an affair with her?”

 

Kibum and Ryeowook shook their heads

 

“Gege, Kibum and I are just friends and that’s the rule, no stepping beyond the boundary of friendship”

 

“I see”

 

Kibum smile at her

 

“We’re just sweet with each other”

 

“So sweet that people already mistaken you as couple”

 

“Just don’t mind them”

 

Sungmin look at her sister and Kibum

 

“But the two of you looks good together; let’s just ask our parents that you two marry each other rather than Li xu marrying Jongwoon”

 

Kyuhyun look at her and kiss her lips

 

“Hey baby, don’t play cupid and change the plan all of a sudden. Jongwoon will be mad if he finds out”

 

“I really wish he will, but he won’t. I bet he will throw a party right away”

 

Kibum sigh

 

“Noona, we don’t risk our friendship because of love and we’re happy being friends right sweetie pie?”

 

Ryeowook nod while smiling at her sister

 

“Fine. You two clean it up and change your clothes now and follow us at the dining room and let’s eat ice cream”

 

Ryeowook hug Sungmin

 

“I love ice cream”

 

“The flavor is wild berry”

 

“I love you so much Unnie”

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun went at the dining room together, leaving the two, cleaning up their mess

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongwoon was enjoying dance floor with Jessica. He was dancing wild while holding Jessica’s body. A y lady walks beside him and he grabs her and kisses her lips and grabs her . The girl smiles at him and kiss back. Jessica drags Jongwoon away from the girl and kisses him at the corner

 

“I think you need to go home playboy”

 

“I’m not a playboy”

 

Jongwoon start kissing her passionately, inserting his tongue from ; Jessica response from his kiss

 

“But tomorrow is your wedding day”

 

“That wedding is just a joke”

 

“Yeah right”

 

Jongwoon kiss her again

 

“That girl will be part of my collection”

 

“Just like me, Taeyeon and that little Luna?”

 

“You’re different”

 

“Really”

 

“Yes baby, because I love you”

 

Jongwoon smile at her then he kiss her lips while he caresses her . He then starts kissing her neck and start opening her shirt when his phone suddenly rings. Jongwoon look at his phone seriously and sigh

 

“It’s Appa, I’m going to answer it first”

 

Jessica gives him a sweet kiss on his lips before leaving him at the corner

 

“Yeoboeseo”

 

“Where are you?”

 

“I’m having fun at the bar with my girls, why?”

 

“If you still want to live, you go home now”

 

“It’s still early”

 

“It’s already three in the morning, is that still early huh? Your wedding will be later, but you still manage to have a party at the bar and drink and flirt around with girls”

 

“It’s a groom’s party”

 

“Whatever, you go home now Jongwoon and don’t wait for me to go there and drag you home”

 

Jongwoon hang up; he looks for Jessica and bid farewell

 

“I need to go now, my annoying father is mad”

 

“I understand, when will I see you again?”

 

“I’ll see you in Australia”

 

“What?”

 

“I’ll have my honeymoon in Australia for two weeks. I’ll send you your plane ticket tomorrow and don’t worry about the accommodation, I’ll pay for it”

 

Jongwoon give her one last kiss before going home