It Has To Be You (Chapter 47)

It Has To be You

 

CHAPTER 47

 

The couple arrives in Hong Kong; the securities are very tight, the people start chasing them. Mimi’s driver fetches them and drops them at Ambassador Hotel, wherein they will stay while they are in Hong Kong

 

“Babe, nai nai is waiting for us in Disneyland”

 

“Really”

 

Jongwoon nod

 

“Yes”

 

Ryeowook smile at him

 

“Five more minutes”

 

 

 

 

*HONG KONG DISNEYLAND*

 

 

Mimi was waiting for Jongwoon and Ryeowook outside the Hong Kong Disneyland with her bodyguards. Ryeowook smile upon seeing her grandmother. She runs towards her and give her a warm hug

 

“Nai nai, I’m happy that you’re here”

 

Mimi kissed her granddaughter’s cheek and smile at Jongwoon

 

“It’s good to see both of you. How’s your sister?”

 

Ryeowook smile brightly

 

“Unnie’s tummy is really big and she will give birth this month”

 

“It’s good to hear that, and how about you and Jongwoon?”

 

“Of course we’re also fine nai nai”

 

Mimi hold Ryeowook’s face and look at Jongwoon before speaking

 

“That’s not what I’m talking about dear”

 

“Huh?”

 

Jongwoon smile at his wife and look at Mimi

 

“We’re still trying nai nai”

 

“I see, then I still need to wait for your baby”

 

Jongwoon nods

 

“Shall we go inside?”

 

Ryeowook nods happily while hugging her grandmother’s arm

 

 

 

 

Jongwoon and Mimi watch Ryeowook eating ice cream happily

 

“Are you not going to eat your lunch first before eating that ice cream?”

 

Jongwoon told her

 

“I’m on a diet hubby”

 

Jongwoon give her a weird look, Mimi smile at her

 

“Diet? Li xu, you’re going to kill yourself; you’re so thin don’t you know that?”

 

“I’m not thin because I’m y”

 

Jongwoon laugh at her

 

“Is that what you call y? Having a body of a twelve years old kid”

 

“YAH!”

 

Mimi smiles at the couple and nod her head

 

“I agree with Jongwoon dear”

 

Jongwoon look at his wife and smile

 

“See. I told you, so you need to eat for you to be y”

 

Jongwoon feed her, Mimi watch them happily

 

“Such a very sweet couple, I suddenly remember Hannie and Chullie. They are also a lovey dovey like you. I wish you will have a baby soon”

 

Ryeowook suddenly spill the juice that she’s drinking

 

“Babe what the hell, be careful”

 

“Mianhae”

 

Jongwoon wipe her face

 

“Are you ok Li xu?”

 

Ryeowook nod

 

“Yes nai nai, just a bit shock of what you have said”

 

“I’m wishing you luck and that baby will bring luck and joy to you and Jongwoon. You need to hurry and have one soon, just like Minnie and Kyu”

 

“Nai nai, please don’t talk like Mama and Teukie Umma”

 

Mimi holds her hands

 

“Li xu dear, I’m not pressuring you and Jongwoon. I’m just telling you and keep on reminding both of you that having a child is such happiness”

 

“I understand, but I don’t know”

 

Ryeowook look at her grandmother sadly

 

“Stop thinking negatively Li xu. That day will come, and I know that it will be very soon”

 

Ryeowook suddenly laugh

 

“Are you some sort of a fortune teller or what?”

 

“YAH! Li xu, I’m serious”

 

Ryeowook nod at her

 

“I know Nainai…Jongwoon and I promise that the baby will arrive soon, right hubby?”

 

Ryeowook look at him and smile brightly

 

“Yes babe”

 

“Then that’s great”

 

Mimi smile at them. Ryeowook excuse herself as she went to the bathroom

 

“Is Li xu’s condition still the same?”

 

Jongwoon nods

 

“Well. I guess we can’t do anything about it, but I really wish both of you happiness and still waiting for the baby. Keep on hoping because hope is a dream that never sleep”

 

“Kim Tak Goo?”

 

“YAH! I’m serious”

 

“But that’s one of Kim Tak Goo’s OST, don’t tell me you’re watching it nai nai?”

 

Mimi smile

 

“Yes, so you need to learn from him. Arasso”

 

Jongwoon nod happily

 

“Yes nai nai”

 

“That’s good”

 

Jongwoon smile

 

“Nai nai, can I ask something?”

 

“Of course dear”

 

Jongwoon takes a deep breath before talking

 

“Is Li xu really a weak girl? You know what I mean?”

 

Mimi takes a sip on her tea before answering him

 

“Why are you asking?”

 

“Because of her condition right now, it seems that she get sick easily and not that healthy. Ba ba told me before that she’s not as healthy and strong like Minnie”

 

“Li xu didn’t tell you about that?”

 

“Huh?”

 

Mimi takes a deep breath as she stares at Jongwoon

 

“Li xu was not suppose to be born, because Chullie’s pregnancy with her is very risky”

 

“Why?”

 

Mimi shook her head

 

“I don’t know what really happen, but some women really face a lot of problems during pregnancy, that’s why there are lots of cases of emergency abortion and miscarriage. Chullie’s pregnancy with Minnie is fine and the baby is really healthy, but Li xu’s case is very different. Chullie needs to stay at the hospital for three months, because the baby’s condition inside her womb is not fine. The baby is growing not healthy inside her womb, and we can’t understand why. Chullie is a very healthy woman and she’s following everything that her doctor told her, but still the baby’s condition is really not good causing her mother to be weak”

 

Mimi pause for a moment

 

“Then the doctor decided for an emergency abortion, base on the observation, Chullie’s condition is at risk especially the baby’s condition. The doctor told us that the baby might die during the 6th month, but since Chullie is really hard headed, she didn’t agree with that. Hannie also didn’t agree. She carries the baby until 7th month”

 

“Mama already gives birth during her 7th month?”

 

Mimi nod

 

“Yes, she needs to because Li xu will die in her womb. Li xu is delivered by Caesarian and not normal birth. Chullie recovered her strength after giving birth, but the baby is still weak and she needs to stay in the hospital for three and a half months”

 

“I see, that’s why my wife is so fragile”

 

“We are very thankful when she lives, that’s why Chullie and Hannie always freak out and panics easily whenever Li xu is sick or being rushed at the hospital because they already have a phobea. Li xu almost die when she’s three years old because of high fever, her body becomes so weak, and causing the other organ to malfunction, but God is really good for guiding her and for giving her life”

 

Mimi smile at Jongwoon

 

“So please take care of our Li xu, she’s really a fragile girl and we love her so much and she’s our baby. That’s why Hannie is always mad at you whenever you make her cry, because she’s a precious daughter for him and Chullie”

 

“I understand nai nai”

 

Jongwoon smile, Ryeowook return to her seat and smile at them

 

“Nai nai, can you buy me a chocolate later?”

 

“Yes dear, but you don’t eat too much or your mama and ba ba will scold at me if ever you got tonsillitis again”

 

Ryeowook nods happily

 

“Ok”

 

 

 

 

 

*AMBASSADOR HOTEL*

 

 

Ryeowook was already lying on bed when Jongwoon came out of the bathroom. He sits beside her and kissed her forehead

 

“Are you already sleeping babe?”

 

Ryeowook slowly open her eyes

 

“I was about to sleep, why?”

 

Jongwoon lie down beside her and pull her closer to him

 

“Are you tired?”

 

Ryeowook nod

 

“A bit, but I’m happy that I see nai nai”

 

Ryeowook kiss him

 

“Thanks for this day hubby; actually my head is aching so badly. Can I sleep now?”

 

“Yes”

 

“You promise not to leave my side?”

 

“I promise”

 

“Just turn off the lampshades when I’m already asleep. I’m sorry if we need to sleep with lights all the time, though I know that it is really hard for you to sleep because you’re used to sleep without lights at night”

 

Jongwoon her hair gently and give her a sweet kiss

 

“Its ok babe. I understand that you have night blindness, so it’s fine as long as you’re beside me I can sleep peacefully”

 

Jongwoon hug her and kiss her forehead

 

“Go to sleep now babe, I’m going to watch you until I fall asleep”

 

“I love you”

 

“I love you too so much”

 

Jongwoon kiss her lips before she closes her eyes