It Has To be You (Chapter 2)

It Has To be You

 

CHAPTER 2

 

 

“Vienna, here we come”

 

Sungmin and Ryeowook hold each other’s hand while they run around the airport, Ryeowook get her map inside her bag and show it to her sister happily.

 

“Unnie, what place are we going to visit first?”

 

“Let’s see”

 

Sungmin look at the map

 

“I can’t decide, Vienna is really an amazing country. I need to get my DSLR and capture each and every place here in Vienna”

 

Sungmin grab her DSLR and ask her sister to stand on the fountain outside the airport and make a good pose

 

“Here we go sweetheart, smile”

 

Ryeowook make a cute pose and smile sweetly at the camera

 

“You’re really beautiful sweetheart”

 

“Give me a copy of it ok”

 

Sungmin nod at her

 

“I think we need to visit the music schools first”

 

“That’s a great idea; I’m so excited to see them”

 

Heechul grabs the map away from Sungmin’s hand

 

“We need to go to our hotel room first before we travel around”

 

Sungmin and Ryeowook nod at her

 

“Your ba ba is waiting for us at the parking area; we better hurry now, so we can start our tour around Vienna”

 

“We have car?”

 

“Yes Minnie, your ba ba rent a car because it’s hard to travel around without car and he also hires some tourist guide to help us while we stay here”

 

“Ba ba is so cool”

 

Sungmin and Ryeowook carry their hand bag and follow Heechul to the parking area

 

 

 

 

*SEOUL*

 

 

Jongwoon was busy walking around his bedroom when his cousin went inside with his brother

 

“Hyung, what are you doing?”

 

Kibum stare at his brother

 

“I’m walking around”

 

Kyuhyun raise an eyebrow

 

“Why? Is that a sort of exercise?”

 

“No, I’m thinking of something”

 

Kibum jump on his bed still staring at his brother who keeps on walking back and forth. Kyuhyun sit beside Kibum and turn on the TV

 

“Honestly Jongwoonie, you need to stop walking now because it’s irritating watching you walking around like that”

 

“Just mind your own business”

 

“Hyung, how can we concentrate on our business if you’re capturing our attention?”

 

Jongwoon stop walking and look at them

 

“It’s a bit weird”

 

“You’re the one who’s weird ok”

 

Jongwoon stare at his mobile phone and frown

 

“I give her my business card, but she’s not contacting me at all.”

 

“Who? Got another girlfriend?”

 

Jongwoon shook his head

 

“Never mind, I don’t care about her anyway. Such a noisy annoying girl”

 

Jongwoon sit on the sofa and grab the magazine

 

“Hey Kyu, how’s Minnie? I’ve never seen her for a long time”

 

“She’s fine, why?”

 

Jongwoon just shook his head and smile at his cousin

 

“I just miss her”

 

“Because you’re busy flirting in Australia”

 

“Shut up, I went there to film my new project”

 

Kyuhyun grin

 

“You’re still busy flirting around. You keep on haunting girls wherever you go”

 

“Is that new to you?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head

 

“Just find a stable relationship”

 

“I’m afraid I can’t do that”

 

Jongwoon laugh softly

 

“When are you going to get married?”

 

“I don’t know, Minnie is not yet ready to tie the knot; she’s not yet ready to be a housewife”

 

“Why does she need to be a housewife?”

 

“Because that’s what I want. I don’t want her to work, I just want her to stay at home and take care of me and our kids”

 

“I see”

 

Kibum turn on the PS3 as he start playing with his cousin

 

“So it only means that Hyung will get married first”

 

Jongwoon and Kyuhyun stare at him blankly

 

“I heard Umma and Appa talking about your engagement thing with their friend’s daughter”

 

“Really”

 

“You could ask them if you want”

 

“It’s just an engagement you know”

 

“It only means that you’re bound to marry that girl”

 

“I wonder who she is”

 

Kibum smile at Kyuhyun

 

“Whoever the girl is, I’m sure she’s so unlucky to have a playboy husband like you Hyung”

 

“Excuse me Bummie, I am not a playboy, girls just love to haunt me ok”

 

Kyuhyun suddenly laugh

 

“Why, are you a wild boar?”

 

Kibum start laughing hard, Jongwoon jump to his bed and throw pillows at them

 

“It’s the magic of my very handsome face”

 

“Whatever Jongwoon-ah”

 

Jongwoon grab the popcorn on his desk and sit on the bed while watching them play

 

“By the way, what happen to your car?”

 

Kyuhyun look at him

 

“You saw it?”

 

“Of course, don’t tell me that you’re driving like a drag racer again?”

 

Jongwoon smirk

 

“Of course not, Appa is really mad at me”

 

“Because you’re a brat Hyung”

 

“I’m not a brat, I accidentally hit someone’s car last week, and well it’s not my fault because I didn’t notice her”

 

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow

 

“You didn’t notice her? How can you not notice someone’s car on the street?”

 

“Well...I’m actually talking with Taeyeon over the phone.”

 

“It’s your fault to hit her car because you’re busy flirting over the phone”

 

Kyuhyun hit his forehead

 

“She’s such a noisy little girl, she’s driving me crazy”

 

“Don’t tell me that you’re courting that stranger?”

 

“Of course not, she’s not my type of girl because she looks like a twelve year old kid; so funny and annoying”

 

Kibum look at his brother

 

“Since when did you set a standard on girls? You change girlfriend so fast Hyung”

 

“It’s because I don’t like them”

 

“Then why are you courting them?”

 

Jongwoon ruffles his brother’s hair

 

“It’s fun to have a lot of girlfriends”

 

“Weird”

 

“There’s one thing that I’m going to advise you Bummie; you don’t need to be serious with one girl, its fun if you collect lot of girls”

 

“Thanks for the advice, but I won’t follow it. I’m not like you”

 

“It’s up to you”

 

Jongwoon smile and start dialing Luna’s number

 

 

 

*VIENNA*

 

 

The Han family was having a peaceful dinner at Ristorante Bonaroti

 

“Minnie honey, when do you plan to marry Kyu?”

 

Sungmin smiles at her father

 

“We’re actually talking about that ba ba, but I’m not yet ready to tie the knot. I still need to focus on my career more and I’m not yet ready to give up my career. Kyu wants me to be a good housewife if we got married”

 

Heechul hold her daughter’s hand

 

“If Kyu can provide everything, then he’s right you don’t need to work anymore, of course when you marry someone you really need to be a good housewife for your husband and later on a good mom for your kids”

 

“But mama I’m not yet ready to give up my career. I’m enjoying my work as an editor in chief and article writer for Vogue and Seventeen magazines. Kyu respect my decision, and I’m so lucky that he’s such an understanding fiancé”

 

Hankyung take a deep breath

 

“But you’re already twenty five years old”

 

“Ba ba don’t worry, I can still bear a child even if I get married at the age of twenty eight or maybe twenty nine”

 

“Twenty seven is fine my dear Princess, just don’t marry at the age of twenty eight or later than that”

 

“I’m going to think about it, and besides Li xu will get married soon”

 

Ryeowook drop her fork as she stares at them blankly, Heechul smile at her

 

“I forgot to tell you honey, you’ll be meeting your future husband at the end of the month”

 

“Why?”

 

Heechul stare at her blankly

 

“I mean, I’m still young for marriage. I don’t even know that I have a fiancée.”

 

Hankyung hold her cheek

 

“Li xu honey, you’re on legal age to get married”

 

“But still…what’s wrong with you guys?”

 

Hankyung smile brightly

 

“Don’t worry honey, your future husband is nice and you’ll just be fine with him”

 

“Why do I need to get marry at such a young age? I’m just eighteen”

 

“Because it’s a rule”

 

Ryeowook raised her eyebrow as she stares at her father

 

“Since when did you set a rule ba ba?”

 

Hankyung looks at Heechul but she turns her gaze away from him. Hankyung sigh and stare at her daughter who is staring at them curiously.

 

“Honey, it’s like this”

 

Hankyung sigh

 

“Honestly, I don’t know how to explain. Minnie honey, please explain it to your sister”

 

Sungmin smile at Ryeowook

 

“Sweetheart it’s like this, mama and ba ba had a very good friend which happens to be the parents of your future husband. They made a rule during their college years, that there first born son will marry the first born daughter of mama and ba ba. Since I have Kyu then the rule has been transferred to you”

 

Ryeowook flash a weak smile

 

“I see, well its fine with me. Let it be”

 

Hankyung hold her cheek

 

“Don’t worry, your future husband is great and you’ll love him for sure”

 

“By the way who is he?”

 

Heechul smile and look at Ryeowook

 

“You’ll find out soon, but for now it will be a secret”

 

Ryeowook look at Sungmin but her sister just shook her head as an answer

 

“So, I also need to be a housewife and a school girl at the same time?”

 

“Of course, but you talk to him and tell him that you need to concentrate more on your studies rather than being a housewife”

 

“Then who will pay for my school?”

 

“Him”

 

Ryeowook’s eyes widened

 

“What?”

 

“Of course he’s your husband, and it will be his obligation to send you to school”

 

“Mama, are we facing financial problem that’s why you’re selling me to that mysterious man so I can continue my studies?”

 

Sungmin laugh

 

“Don’t be silly sweetheart, mama and ba ba is just concern about you. They want you to marry the right man who will take care of you and love you forever. They just want to reassure that you’ll have a good husband in the future, that’s why they want you to marry Mr. Mysterious Guy because they knew that you’ll have a very good future with him”

 

Ryeowook look at her mother who keeps on nodding her head happily

 

“Mama, you told Unnie awhile ago that if Kyu Oppa can provide everything she needs so she can stop working just to be a full time housewife”

 

Heechul nod at her

 

“So why do you need to work if ba ba can provide everything for us? You even dare to sell me to other people and allow them to pay for my school?”

 

Heechul stand and hug her daughter

 

“I’m not selling you honey, it’s just that it is an obligation of your husband when you got married. I start working when you and Minnie are already grown up. I become a good housewife; I take care of you and your baba. I watch you and Minnie grew up like an angel. Your ba ba doesn’t want me to work, I just insist because it’s too boring to be alone at home when your father start working again then you’ll go to school and Minnie will go to her work”

 

“Ok, I understand; I thought you and ba ba are really selling me to other people”

 

“Of course we’re not going to do that, to be honest it’s hard for us to let you go because you’re our little princess, but we know that you’ll be happy with him and you’re not going that far because his family are very close to our hearts, and we know that you’ll be safe and happy if he will be your husband”

 

“Then tell me who is he”

 

Heechul just smile at her daughter

 

“You’ll meet him someday Li xu, but not now”

 

Heechul kissed her daughter’s cheek and return to her seat to continue her dinner.