Despicable

Secrets Within

If your jaw was able to hit the floor, it would've. Your mouth parted as the female came out of the corner. Woohyun's eyes bugged out of their sockets, Hoya's expression was unreadable, and Sunggyu was fairly shocked as well. "Ailee?!" You all shouted in unison.

There she was, the Queenka of your school aka your Nemesis of all time. "So are you going to do something or what? I want to at least be able to draw blood today." Ailee glared at you. If there were any words that described how Ailee was feeling towards you right now, those words would be pure hatred. Although you did absolutely nothing to her.

"You imbecile! What did I ever do to you?! Don't tell me it's about the daughter crap because that would be ridiculous." You dangerously narrowed your eyes at her. Your words were harsh but there was still a bit strain in your voice. Ailee scoffed, "How can you be so spleenful? I don't care about that garbage either. Although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't the slightest bit jealous of that. But my main reason," Her eyes were full of affliction and evil. It was blindly full of negative will-power, "You stole everything from me!" Her sanity was barely hanging by a thread. Ailee cut in just as you were about to speak, "Once you stepped into the school, all attention was on you. Everyone talked about how cool your cold exterior was. No one even noticed me anymore. You took my popularity away. Student used to be afraid of me, but now they're afraid of you! They treat me like one of them. You don't even respect them, you would they like you better than me?! You will pay... you will pay!" Veins were clearly shown on her face and underneath her skin. Her face was beet red due to yelling and it looked as if she belonged to a mental institution. Her obsession with being popular and defeating her enemy has officially gotten to her head.

"Not respectful?! I don't make their lives miserable, I don't bully them just because they insult me or annoy me! I barely say a word to any of those people. But you, you show no respect whatsoever! Being feared by people give you joy?! That's loathsome. That's no reason to-" You were cut off when Ailee rushed forward with a blade.

Your oppas were still trying to comprehend the new found information. But their chain of thoughts was broken when you were tumbling into them. By now, Ailee was completely insane without a doubt.

But her strength was no joke. Your oppas uneasily glanced back and fourth between ChanHee and Ailee. They were all thinking the same thing. Ailee's eyes were piercing your eyes, it almost stung.

*This chick has gone crazy.* Woohyun nervously bit his bottom lip.

"Ailee! Calm down! Just listen to me!" You stipulated. Despite how calm you looked, you feared for your own life. The murderous female was willing to do anything to end your life in a painful way, giving you an agonizing death. It was obvious that she would go through any extremes to kill you. For good this time. "Hush! Your filthy mouth. You're not good enough to say my name. You're despicable!" She disparaged. *Okay, that... was so sad.* You secretly rolled your eyes.

Her words stung. Since when did other people's opinions matter to you? Ever since you dated L.Joe you've grown more sensitive to people's words. The corned of Ailee's lips tugged up as she saw a flash of bitter despair cross your face for a split second.

"Ouch." ChanHee commented.

"So ____, let's dance." "Bring it."

All hell broke loose. Ailee took the first attack. The obviously insane freak had a hard grip on her knife and charged towards you. Ducking out of the way just slightly, you cautiously stepped back from the brute-like enemy. Just before, you felt the breeze on your face when she swung the knife. Carelessly, she thrashed and swung, wanting to injure you as much as possible. Narrowly dodging her attack, you finally withdrew one of your own weapons.

Ailee stopped. Her eyes were glistening and you didn't like the way it looked. As if time was slowing down, she raced towards Sunggyu. You watched her body run halfway across the room before you snapped out of your frozen figure.

Sunggyu also seemed to have caught on at that moment. He threw himself against the wall as Ailee ran into the other wall because she couldn't stop herself in time.

Woohyun and Hoya gasped as Sunggyu landed near ChanHee. Your fists clenched, "ChanHee." You looked at him, "For what reason are you doing this for? Why did you want to go after me if according to you, I'm your sister?"

ChanHee's thumb the ring on his index finger while staring at you, "Ah, so you're finally acknowledging the fact that I'm your brother?" You scowled, "Don't put words into my mouth. Just simply prove it and I'll reconsider it."

ChanHee shrugged, "Fair enough." He took a couple steps forward, then stopped. He stared straight into your eyes and you saw everything. Remember how you were able to foresee the future by looking into someone's eyes? Well ChanHee was somehow allowing you to see the past. Or more specifically, his past...

"Umma! Umma!" The little boy tugged on his mother's shirt. "Yes ChanHee?" His mom his hair with adoring eyes.

"I'm going to have a little sister soon?" His eyes shined when his mom nodded. He always dreamed of being able to protect a younger sibling of his. He rubbed his mom's growing stomach in affection.

But unexpectedly, the two siblings separated as soon as you were born. ChanHee never got the chance to protect someone who was so close and important to him.

But your parents soon favored you over ChanHee. You never knew of ChanHee's existence, of course, but ChanHee was informed everything. Your parents never even mentioned ChanHee to you. ChanHee grew jealous of their favoritism towards you and how biased they were. What upset ChanHee the most was that his own parents forgot about their own son. And only cared for his sister, you. ChanHee was born a vampire; he got the genes from his parents. But those vampire genes didn't reach you at all. ChanHee was please he had something you didn't. But that soon changed when kind-hearted Sungyeol turned you into one.

Your parents totally abandoned him and he cursed their names repeatedly. Not only did he change, but so did his goal.

His goal was no longer to protect his one and only sibling. But it was to kill his one and only sibling.

You were now the target of your brother whom you've never knew about; Lee ChanHee.

Horror started spreading on your face as you stared at ChanHee in disbelief. You pointed a shaky finger at him, "Y-You...killed our p-parents?!"

ChanHee's smiling face turned bitter in an instance, "Umma and appa abandoned me for you. They could've kept us both. They could've raise us together. We could've been a happy family. But no, I was not worthy to be raised with you." He said almost mockingly. You almost felt sorry for him but he continued, "Yes, I killed mom and dad. I wanted to know how it felt to be loved and get their attention. But the spotlight was always on you, of course. They even had the audacity to train you to become stronger while I looked like a fool! They hid me from you every time I would show up. In the end, I got kicked out of my own house. I watched from afar, where I couldn't be seen. Mom and dad would've been ashamed of me if they saw me." Sadness lingered in his eyes and thought.

You, on the other hand, was still trying to process everything. *So my main enemy, my biological and evil brother is the cause of mom and dad's death?* Questions were still unanswered, questions that pertained the answer to everything.

"ChanHee, stop this now. There's still a chance for you to be loved, and this time... from your younger sister." You softly spoke.

"ChanHee-" "SHUT UP!" ChanHee hushed Ailee.

Ailee reluctantly stepped back.

ChanHee looked as if he was actually reconsidering it until there was an interruption. "L.Joe!" You yelled in ecstasy as the blonde fell from the top. A small portion of you wished he could've waited a teeny bit more. But the majority of you was glad he was okay except for a few minor injuries.

His bottom lip was busted and a huge bruise was starting to form beside his right eye. ChanHee stood back up on his feet.

"You can forget it now!" He scoffed, "And to think, I was actually going to give in."

You frowned helplessly. If persuading him won't work, what will?

"____ what's wrong?" L.Joe walked over to your side. He protectively wrapped his arm around you and pulled you closer.

"Ah Lee Bunyghun... ____'s boytoy."

That annoyed both you and L.Joe. Your fists clenched and his teeth gritted. Steam was practically coming out of your ears.

You took a step forward. *Oh no.* L.joe, Woohyun, Hoya and Sunggyu all thought.

 


 Thanks guys!