End Of My Life?

Secrets Within

L.Joe had given you a birthday present even though you said he didn't need to. It was the first birthday present you've received in 5 years.

-----

3 days had passed since the anniversary. You acted like nothing happened and no one questioned your sudden absence for 4 days. Everyone except the 'oblivious' Miyoung. "How come you weren't here for 4 days?" She looked at you with those stupid and innocent eyes of hers.

"Why do you care? Why do you always into my business? Why do you even talk to me?!" You questioned her.

"Because I'm your friend!" Miyoung smiled brightly, showing her pearly whites.

"Well I'm not" You bitterly said. You stared her down and she shrunk back. Miyoung made a little shriek.

"Stop bullying people ____" Ailee said who appeared out of nowhere.

You threw your head back and purposely groaned loudly. *Now I have to deal with both of them?!*

"You say it as if you don't. Why do you care anyways?!" You asked frustratedly.

"Just trying to annoy you" Ailee smirked and flipped her hair, now creating attention and causing a crowd.

"Well it's working. If you really think I'm embarrassed right now, you're wrong. I'm amused that you're wasting your time right now. So if you'll excuse me, I have better things to do then talk to you two-" You abruptly stopped. *Okay ____ calm down, no foul language* You faked a smile, waved and headed off, leaving Ailee and Miyoung dumbfounded.

-----

"____. Someone's here to see you" Dara informed from the camera room.

You and Sungjong stopped fighting and looked at each other. You shrugged. Both of you started walking out of the training room and spotted L.Joe waiting patiently in the living room.

"What are you doing here?" You flipped the sword and put it in the sheath. (A/N: A sheath is like a cover for the sword. It's the thing that hangs on the belt....where you put the sword)

L.Joe's eyes widened at the sight of the sword. "Uh...just wanted to know when we start training. Oh! And the rest of Teen Top wants to help, they won't take no for an answer"

You sighed. "Okay. We can start now. The rest can start tomorrow for now we can-"

You were interrupted by the phone. You grabbed the phone and answered, "Hello?"

"____! One of the vampires is heading to your house right now. We're chasing after him but he's too fast. I think he's the highest level! Quick! You and Sungjong need to stop him!" Woohyun's urgent voice said through the phone.

"Quick. Get a weapon. A black level vampire is on its way here. L.Joe, you stay here. No objections just follow my orders!" You commanded as you grabbed another blade. Two guns were already in your boot, you had your sword and blade.

Sungjong grabbed his bow and arrow while L.Joe hid behind the couch. When you opened the door, the vampire was just arriving. Without another word, you tried to shoot him. As expected, he blocked it. *Damn you Joon*

Joon laughed evilly, "You really think you can just shoot me with a bullet? Priceless~" He sang.

You were on the ground level while Sungjong was on the roof. You could see Sungjong signaling you to distract Joon.

You looked back at Joon. "It's worth a shot. Where's your posse? Came alone?" You tried distracting him.

"They insisted they come, wouldn't let me have all the fun myself. Seungho should be here soon to take care of your oppa up there"

Just when Joon said that, Sungjong reached his arrow but Joon moved aside. At the corner of your eyes, you could see Seungho arrive on the roof. Now that Sungjong was occupied, you had to battle it out with Joon by yourself.

"Mir, Thunder and G.O are fighting my other oppas aren't they?" You guessed.

Joon smirked which only meant one thing; yes. You gulped, knowing that you were currently dealing with a highest level vampire who is stronger than most of our oppas. *I will not use my powers unless I absolutely need to... which might be soon* You nervously thought.

Joon made the first move. He kicked your stomach which made you double over. You grabbed your mini blade. Instead of throwing it at Joon, you aimed it at Seungho. It hit the back of his right leg and now Sungjong had the upper hand.

Seeing that Joon was distracted by the two on the roof, you took the chance to attack him. But being the skilled vampire he is, he saw you and kicked you back. You were standing but the kick made you slide back. You regained your position and got ready for any moves he would pull.

"Saving your oppa eh? You rather save his life then yours?" Joon snickered.

"I only care about people important to me. I prefer my life on the line then his" You truthfully said.

"Aw, how sweet. Just like your blood" Joon commented. He winked at you.

You growled, fully transformed to your vampire appearance. Joon's eyes turned all black. He hissed at you which revealed his fangs. You were prepared to get a weapon out. You eyed your surroundings, thinking of a plan. Joon charged towards you. He was much faster than you but you made a plan just in time. Using his vampire speed, Joon ran towards you. Following your plan, you waited at the last second before moving away. You grabbed onto a street light near you and swung around it. You held your legs out and your foot kicked his back, knocking him over. You took this opportunity to shoot him. You grabbed the two guns you had and brought it up. By the time you pulled the trigger, Joon was already up and behind you. He went in front of you and grabbed your neck. He raised his arm, you along, which caused you to drop your gun and tried to get his hands off.

"Do you want to know why they sent me instead of the Light Blue or Light Greens? We found out that you knew about our routine. They sent me here to kill you. In a matter of seconds, my mission will be complete" Joon informed you.

By now, you were gagging. You couldn't use your powers either; you were running out of oxygen. *I should've used my powers when I had the chance. But no, I was a fool* In a couple of seconds, Joon would end your life. Joon held your neck tighter and tighter. You were suffocation more and more each second. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head. Joon's hold on your neck disappeared and your body fell to the ground... unconscious.

A/N: What happens next?! We'll find out soon!