Found Her

Secrets Within

You and L followed Dongwoo the next night. You were extra careful since Dongwoo is very violent and that would be trouble if he spotted you guys.

-----

Dongwoo arrived at an abandoned garage. Hara spotted your shadow through the door. Your eyes widened as you locked eyes with her. Dongwoo turned around and spotted you. *Crap, he has a gun too* You and L thought as you both panicked. Hara stopped Dongwoo just as he was about to pull the trigger.

"Easy there Dongwoo" Hara cooed which made you cringe.

"Let Dongwoo go" L demanded.

"What makes you think I will?" Hara smirked. L pinned her to the wall, he was careful not to look her in the eye.

"May I?" L signaled you to give him the blade. You took the blade from your pocket and tossed it to L.

'Dongwoo' made a move to stop L. You tugged on Dongwoo's sleeve and tried to get to the real Dongwoo, "Oppa. It's me remember? Your favorite dongsaeng! Dongwoo I know you're in there!" You pleaded.

He blinked "____?" Then he shook his head. He growled at you before flinging you off of his sleeve. You stumbled back and your head hit a pole pretty hard, even for a vampire. Your head started throbbing and everything you saw became blurry. "Dongwoo oppa...." You mumbled before falling unconscious.

Seeing you faint, the real Dongwoo fought mentally against Hara's mind control. When he was finally free, he grabbed the gun from his belt and shot Hara at the center of her forehead. L released her and her body slid down to the ground. Her body laid there limp and lifeless. Dongwoo looked at his hands that flung you off. His actions from before kept replaying in his head. He lookd over to you and helt guilty *Did I do that to her?* Dongwoo thought as L put you on his back. "Good to have you back hyung" L smiled as he patted Dongwoo's back

-----

You woke up not long after and made sure Dongwoo was back to normal. L explained to you how Dongwoo killed Hara after you fainted. You felt relieved more than pity since that's one less vampire you have to deal with even though there's probably hundreds more. Dongwoo still couldn't help but feel guilty. You noticed his look and softened. You put a hand on his hand and he winced from all the guilt "Oppa, you weren't you. You didn't know what you were doing." After encouraging him, he felt a bit better. *you always know how to make people feel better* Dongwoo thought as he smiled.