Surprises Everywhere

Secrets Within

It was a cold night. You were sitting on a bench in the park where L.Joe told you to meet him. He had stole your number from Niel's phone. You inhaled and then exhaled. The cold breeze passed by and your lips curled up into a smile. You loved it when the cold wind passed by, it was so relaxing. "You're not cold?" A familiar voice asked you. You rubbed your arms, pretending to be cold. "Not really" You 'denied' like how every other girl would. *See. Like I said, different from other girls* L.Joe thought as he pulled you off the bench with a little too much strength, causing you to stumble into him. He didn't let go of your wrist and you were two inches away from his face. You two looked into each other's eyes. You raised one eyebrow "You going to let go?" You asked, referring to his hold on your wrist. "Oh... sorry" He cleared his throat and let go. You gave a sarcastic smile. *She doesn't blush like other girls would. My suspicions are right so far* L.Joe got happy over his thought. "Where are we going?" You asked him. "The mall!" You gave him an amused smile. "At 5:30 p.m? It'll be really dark when we get out. You won't get scared right?" You teased. "I think I should be asking you that~" L.Joe cooed. "I can see in the dark just like I can in the light" You mumbled but L.Joe was able to hear that. His ears perked up *Closer and closer!* He thought happily.

"Let's go to that place!" L.Joe suggested. Your eyes widened but soon returned to your pokerface. *That place is full of mirrors! I can't go there! It won't show my reflection!* You opened your mouth to protest but he already started pushing you in there. You were starting to freak out but didn't show it. *Wait... she has no expression on! Does that mean I'm wrong?* L.Joe pushed you quicker. Controlling your powers, you tried pushing him back but he used all his human strength and successfully pushed you in front of a mirror. You gasped and hid behind L.Joe. L.Joe started laughing."Why are you hiding behind me?" You hesitated to answer. You made an excuse but it was beyond stupidity; "I don't like to see myself in the mirror?" You squeaked. Your voice was unconsciously becoming higher. L.Joe bit his lip to prevent himself from laughing. L.Joe grabbed your arm and pushed you in front of him. *That's it. He knows... I'm going to die* You crouched down and hid your head into your arms immediately. L.Joe crouched down to your level and put his hand on your back. You flinched. "Would you look up at the mirror first?" L.Joe asked. You carefully looked up and to your surprise, his reflection wasn't in the mirror either. It didn't show L.Joe. There you were, you two crouching in front of the mirror, none of you showed up. You, the immortal, and L.Joe, the person you thought was human. "What? But...you...me?...Whaaat?" You slurred. "I'm the same as you" L.Joe admitted. "I'm also a vampire" L.Joe told you. Your eyes widened. "But Niel told me you weren't! You and Teen Top!" You exclaimed a little too loud. You ducked your head "Let's go some where more private" You suggested. L.Joe nodded and followed you to the forest; it was almost time for your daily hunt anyways. "Niel lied. I guess he did it to protect our secret? But all of us are vampires. We're the same species as you, we aren't mortals" You took some time to precess everything into your head. You blinked twice. "But how'd you know I wasn't human?" "I knid of sensed it, not completely though. You weren't like other girls... in a good way though. Like how you didn't blush when I was close to you" You rolled your eyes. "Someone's full of themselves" You teased. "Your breath smelled nice too...like vanilla. It doesn't smell like how vampires would usually smell like" "Thanks. It's to cover up the smell of blood and death. I'm not careless like others, I protect my secret as much as possible." You informed him.

"I've found you at last my ____" A horrid voice calld you. You noticed that voice somewhere. You tried to recall that voice... then it clicked. *That's one of the vampires that are trying to kill me!* You grabbed L.Joe's hand. "We need to go. NOW" You roared. You transformed into the real you and L.Joe soon followed. L.Joe's eyes were also Light Blue, just like Niel's. You and L.Joe ran as fast as you can. "____~ You can't hide from me~" The enemy's voice echoed through the forest. You abruptly stopped. L.Joe tried pulling you but you stopped him. "I think he's Light Green. We can kill him!" You urgently said. Noe that you knew L.Joe can kill him, you relaxed. You still weren't going to show your true powers; you couldn't. You didn't trust anyone enough to show them your real power and strength. (I'm still not telling you what the powers are yet xD)

The enemy flew down from one of the trees. He landed in front of you and L.Joe. Without a warning, he grabbed your neck and shoved your back towards a tree. You shot L.Joe a look. He stayed still but he was still on guard for anything that the vampire holding you was going to do. You directed your attention back on the enemy. "Let. Go." You growled. He evily laughed. "Why should I? You killed all my friends without sparing their lives." His face turned dark and his hold on your neck became tighter. Your hands flew to his hands and tried to loosen his grip but he wouldn't budge. "Only because... they,,,tried to kill me first. Chanyeol...let go now and I'll spare your life" You choked. (Chanyeol from EXO-K. All his friends, the other EXO members, tried to kill you but you executed them) "I don't need you to spare me. I don't need your pity. I just want revenge. If you're so strong, then why don't you kill me now?" Chanyeol provoked you. L.Joe couldn't bare watching so he heaved Chanyeol off of you. L.Joe hissed at Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked at you, "I'll be back" He flew off. L.Joe was going to go after him but you held him back. "Don't..." You pleaded and started fake coughing. L.Joe helped you up and you grabbed onto his arm for 'support'. "I don't how he found me. I was so careful. We have to go to Sungyeol, right away" You looked at him with pleading eyes.

L.Joe quickly put you on his back and ran off to your house using his real speed. You could run faster of course but you were 'injured'

"Oppa, he's a vampire. So is the rest of Teen Top." L.Joe nodded. Sungyeol looked at you worriedly. "I had a feeling they were. It's okay. But what happened to you?" His voice was shaking. "Chanyeol found me... I really don't know how. He might tell the others, the ones stronger than me. Oppa what do we do?" You croaked. Yes this was an act but you were still scared now that they knew where you were. Now that Chanyeol has found you, he might send the stronger ones of your kind to come after you. "Calm down first. Let's just see if they come. Always have either me, Infinite, or Teen Top with you" Sungyeol warned. You nodded.

L.Joe went home not long after Sungyeol's warning. "oppa. L.Joe is stronger than Chanyeol. I put on the act. L.Joe got Chanyeol off of me and he ran away" Sungyeol exhaled, relieved. "Good. Don't forget, you can't show your true powers when you're not alone" You nodded. You could tell Sungyeol was really worried for you. You spent you night thinking about every thing that happened. *At least I didn't release my inner self. My real power. Mere mortals are so hard to deal with. But I prefer this life than my last life as a human being. I must get revenge on those who killed my parents*