The Anticipated Battle... Begins

Secrets Within

"Found it." Everyone followed L.Joe and stopped just before the main entrance. The building was big.

You heaved a breath, "Ready?" When all of them nodded you gave last glances to Teen Top before ramming the door down. Honestly, it looked like a museum. Well without the priceless artifacts and the walls were a lot more rusty.

Everyone ducked into a hiding place and became full alert. Your eyes darted to every area that was visible. No enemies were in sight. But within a couple of seconds you saw one peering around the corner in the upper level. You loaded your gun and hit him right in the head. *Bullseye.*

And that's when all hell broke loose. A bullet came at you but you dodged it last second. More shooting was heard and you hid. You came out of the hiding corner and shot, only to find out that your gun was out of ammo. *Crap.* You thought as you merely dodged a hit.

Re-loading your gun, you successfully knocked some out. Just as you were about to take out the whole upper level, their bodies were already collapsing to the ground. You glanced to the side to find Sunggyu wink at you with a childish grin. *That's right; Sniper skills*

Sooner or later the whole lower and upper level was clear of enemies. Now it was time to go to each room and find the main reason of this fight.

Sungyeol dragged you to a safe place, "Stay here. I'll take out that room."

*There's no way I'm letting you go alone.* When he had his hand on the doorknob you were already behind him.

You stayed by the doorway but he went in... and spotted nobody inside. Suddenly. a giant sword hovered his head. Quickly, you attacked the person and harshly stabbed him right through the heart with your bowie.

Astonished and at the same time shocked, Sungyeol stumbled back a dew steps before regaining his balance. But then his expression changed, 'Didn't I tell you to stay in place?" He huffed.

"If I did you would've died." Still not taking your eyes off the person you killed. *Oh JiYong.*

-----

With two knives in your hand, your back was to the wall so that no one could sneak up on you. You slightly gasped as someone jumped down from the ceiling.

"Omonim?"

The horrendous vampire in front of you was none other than L.Joe's mom! *She was on the dark side?!*

"What are you doing here?!" You asked, hoping that she was there to help although you had a good feeling it was the total opposite.

"What does it look like honey? I'm here no kill you like everyone else." Her voice was an 180 degree change from all the other times she spoke to you. It was filled with pure hatred when it used to be filled with 'care'.

"B-But what about Byunghun?" You stuttered. Even if she was against you, L.Joe was on your side which meant she was against him too.

"Hah! Does it look like I care about my son?! He left me. This man saved my life, I practically worship him now! My so-called son means nothing to me! Once I found out you two were dating I was overwhelmed. It helped me get closer to you!" She evily exclaimed and cackled.

Before you could even think about the horrible news, L.Joe's voice interrupted, "Is that true umma? I left because I didn't have a choice-"

"Everyone has a choice-"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU CHOOSING TO GO AGAINST ME?!" L.Joe yelled.

She was taken aback by her son's sudden outburst. "I'm going against ____." She pointed at you," If you don't want me to go against you then simply come join me and we'll go against her together."

"No."

"No?" She said like she dared him to say it again.

"No," He said firmly. "Family will always come first but seeing as how you're acting, that rule no longer applies to me. ____'s my girlfriend so I give her my best priorities. From now on, nothing matter to me except for ____. You went against you own son. How could you. You have no heart." He said, oobviously shaken from the fact that his own blood related mother betrayed him and the one that he loved aka you.

"Save the speech. Don't even bother Byunghun." She waved it off, "Oh and I killed you father."

She proudly smirked when she saw his body tense. And to think that this was his own mother. "Now let's fight."