Awkward

Secrets Within

With the help of Sungyeol, you hopped down the stairs on one leg. Sunggyu expected you to walk over to him but you walked right past him. Taking a drink out from the fridge, you ignored the stares you were receiving. You frowned, "What are you all looking at?" Your voice was bitter. Very bitter. The cause of this problem wasn't you. In fact, it was them. The tension in the air was very uncomfortable. Sungjong also frowned. He wasn't exactly happy his favorite noona, not to mention one and only, was ignoring him. He was older than you but he preferred calling you noona, even if you call him oppa.

*Well this is awkward...* L.Joe stood out. He really wanted to cut the awkwardness with a butcher knife.

-----

You were up on the roof again; your quiet place. The dark sky made it hard to see... Well, for humans it is.

Sunggyu crept into your room and joined you on the roof. Your pokerface made him think that you didn't notice him. He tapped you on the shoulder. You ignored him. It wasn't a really good time to annoy you.

"____ I'm sorry," He simply said. He didn't know what else to say, you probably had a short fuse right now.

The moonlight was the only light in the sky. The moon was bright but didn't really help with the darkness. The whole city was quiet, it was 3 in the morning. But wasn't Seoul quite a busy city? Off topic though. You continued staring at the empty streets. Everything was clear to you. Believe it or not, you saw better in the dark than you did in the light. Sunggyu shook you again, "____-ah."

Your eyes doubled in size, "Don't touch me!" You yelled. Dogs started barking from your fellow neighbors' backyards. You shut your eyes and exhaled, *This was supposed to be my quiet place. I came here for peace and quiet, not to be bothered.*

The barking soon stopped and your blood stopped boiling. Sunggyu tried speaking again, "I'm sorry. Really..."

"That's what humans do. They slack off when they find a new love and then everything goes downhill. Must you remember, I'm not human," Your voice was gradually getting louder.

Right now, the slightest thing could've annoyed you. Jumping off the roof, landing on the ground and went to visit Teen Top who was at CAP's.

*Better be careful now ____. Wouldn't want anything to happen to you now, would ya?* A figure with a smirk thought before feeling.

And you just so happened to see that figure. That figure was very familiar. You thought about chasing after her but recoiled. You grumbled in frustration, *Darn it.*

Forgetting the matter, you stumbled off to CAP's. You were pretty surprised to see L.Joe's mom there.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo," You bowed. "What are you doing here?" You asked ao politely as possible.

"Just visiting. I have something to do right now. I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer," Then she left in a hurry.

*Well that was weird.* "Hey guys." You greeted while hugging L.Joe and giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Do I get one?" Niel 'innocently' asked.

L.Joe nudged him, "Over my dead body."

Niel blinked, "You are dead."

Silence.

"Okay then," You said.

You collapsed on the couch and sighed. The couch smelled like dirty socks and you grimaced. CAP's place wasn't exactly the cleanest but at least it was decent.

A sudden pain emerged in your stomach and you shot up right away. *What the hell is this?*

You had a tendency to act before you think. Before you knew it, you were running out the door and found yourself running towards you own house. "____! Why are you running?!" Teen Top yelled, chasing after you. You were all in vampire form but no one could see because it's too fast for anyone to be able to.

"I think one of Infinite is hurt."