Weird Actions

Secrets Within

Still sighing, you sat down on your chair. You threw your head back and spun around. You sighed for the nth time and closed your eyes. Seconds later, you opened them again. Looking in the mirror, you saw nothing but the things in your room. And there wasn't much. You brought your hand up and waved it. Of course, no reflection. You bitterly laughed, *That's right, I'm dead. The moment fangs went into my neck, I was dead. But I guess I don't regret it.*

You stood up and walked out. When you turned around, you bumped into a chest and tumbled on the ground.

"Oh Niel?" You looked up and your eyes flickered in surprise.

He softly smild at you and helped you up, "Hey. Just reminding you school starts in a few." He ruffled your hair and continued reminding the others.

You chuckled, *How weird.*

-----

"Look who's here." Someone commented. You rolled your eyes and continued walking, trying you best to ignore Ailee.

Ailee blocked you and annoyingly waved her hands in front of your face, "Hello? Did you suddenly turn deaf?"

You swatted her hand away, "What do you want?!" You roared. Everyone turned silent, startled by the sudden ruckus.

Ailee smirked, happy that she got your attention. "Nothing, just bored."

The people around you gawked aw her. *Does Ailee have a death wish?* Everyone thought, totally legit.

You clenched your jaw and took a deep breath, "1...2...3...4...5...6-"

"What are you doing?" Ailee interrupted.

"Counting to 10 so I don't sock you in the face but it's not working!" You explained.

Ailee smirked and walked off. Once her back was facing you, you pretended to puke. Snickers were heard and you walked to your locker since there was about 10 minutes till the next class starts.

Surprisingly, MiYoung wasn't in school today. But you didn't notice that and continued with your life.

-----

Ailee bothered you more frequently then she usually does. She would pick more fights with you but L.Joe would always be there to stop the fight before you killed her.

What was even weirder was that L.Joe got approached by an enemy. It was a Light Green but that wasn't the problem. He firmly held the pocket knife to his neck. He was about to slit his throat but stopped, *Should I give him a chance?*

"What the hell L.Joe!" You appeared out of nowhere. You immediately shot an arrow at the Light Green's neck. Seeing that L.Joe hesitated to kill the vampire, you had no choice but to finish the job for him.

"What is wrong with you?! Why didn't you kill him?!" You scolded, dragging the dead body into a dumpster.

"I was thinking of giving him a chance-"

"NO," You said, prepared to give him a lecture. "You absolutely positively cannot feel pity for ANYONE. Learn how to kill like it's what you do. You cannot hesitate to do so." You gave him a small pep talk.

"Okay." L.Joe obediently nodded. *____'s right. I can't be weak in front of the enemies. I can't be weak at all.*

You huffed and adjusted your bag of arrows in a better position. The sun set about an hour ago, probably why they decided to show up now. But what you wondered was why the Light Green advanced towards L.Joe. And what was really weird was that he wasn't struggling... almost like he was expecting L.Joe to hesitate.

You shook the thought away and grabbed L.Joe's wrist.

He trudged along, "Are you mad?"

No response.

He sighed, "Please don't be mad. Ang ang~ Buing buing~"

The end of your lips tugged up but soon returned back to normal. He saw that and continued doing aegyo.

You gave in, "Fine! Just don't be so stupid next time!" You said, pinching his cheeks.

Swinging arms, the two of you walked home. The same girl who had spied on you was currently watching you. *Aigo ____. Didn't I warn you last time with the note I shot at you? And I thought you would've been more secretive and cautious about your relationship but seems like I was wrong.*