Stay In My Life

Secrets Within

"____ kwenchana?" L.Joe knocked before opening your door.

"Yeah I'm fine," You sighed. "I can't believe him. He knows I'm distant to everyone!" You raged.

He sat down on the floor beside you, "It's okay. I understand you" He soothed as he wrapped his arms around and rested his jaw on your head.

You inhaled his scent, "I know. Thanks for being here with me. Because of you, I learned how to trust people again," You genuinely smiled.

HE lightly pecked your forehead, "Of course. I'm so happy you're mine," He whispered as he hugged you tightly.

"Me too," You rested your head on his chest and closed your eyes. *I'm so thankful you're in my life* You thought.

After a moment of silence L.Joe started speaking, "Don't ever leave my life... please" His voice was shaky.

You picked your head up from his chest and your eyebrows pinched together, "I would never leave you. Don't worry about these idiots we're dealing with, we'll find them. We'll get through this together," You grabbed his hand and gave it a light squeeze.

L.Joe relaxed, cupped the back of your head and pulled you closer. Both of your eyes closed and your lips touched. *I love you* Both of you thought.