Oh, The Horror

Secrets Within

ChanHee extended his hand. In-between his index finger and thumb was the chain of his mind-control object. (A/N: For now, I'll just say watch when I'm referring to it) That's when you realized that they were beginning to have Sungjong under their control. Just like Sungyeol, Sungjong's breathing paced.

Your eyes widened. Dealing with Sungyeol and ChanHee with Sungjong on your side was okay. But dealing with all of them combined by yourself, that was a little difficult. And they were all level Black. *Oh shoot*

Before Sungjong could stand, you bolted out the door. Desperately trying to get someone to respond, you yelled into the earpiece, "Hello?! Does anybody hear me?!"

The three Black-leveled vampires were tailing you. You made a sharp turn but that didn't help at all. "____?!" Someone screamed back through the device.

"Hoya?! Help me! Where are you?!" You urgently glanced ack. Your legs were sprinting left and right but wherever you went, they were right behind you.

"I'm on the third floor." Right when Hoya said that, you jumped up one flight. The three were stunned but nevertheless follower. Swinging yourself up the railing since you couldn't fly, you chose a direction between left and right and ran.

Grabbing your gun out of your boot, you shot. All the training paid off because you were able to hit ChanHee's left wing.

You shot again but this time you missed and hit the railing, leaving you to one bullet left. You were tring to avoid hitting your oppas as much as possible. But eventually, you decided to. With much accuracy, it hit Sungjong's stomach. But he only grunted, enduring the pain.

When you ran forward and into a dark hall, ChanHee stopped running which made the 2 Sung brothers halt. ChanHee smirked, "That's where the other's are." He said, referring to his vampires. Little did they know, Hoya had taken care of everything.


You skidded to a stop when you saw Hoya search for you. The anxiety was killing him. "Oppa," He stopped in his tracks and looked over. He let an exasperated sigh and walked over. In one breath, you explained everything. Both flabbergasted by yout speed and from shock, he blinked.

When he recovered from his moment he asked, "Do that others know?" Shoulders deflated when you shook your head.

"Do not trust Sungyeol and Sungjong right now. I repeat, Do not trust Sungyeol and Sungjong right now." Hoya's voice was firm.

You could see he was pissed off to the max. "Huh?! Why?!" The Namstar's voice echoed through the halls. *He must be close* You both thought.

Sure enough, he was. The doors bursted open and you could only see the outline of the figure. Both you and the figure immediately brought your gun up. You currently had no ammo but he didn't know that. "____?" When the familiar voice was heard, you put the gun down before embracing Woohyun.

He gently your hair, "____. Oh thank goodness you're alright." You heaved a sigh, "But Sungyeol and Sungjong oppa isn't."

Before Woohyun could ask, Hoya cut in, "ChanHee, the one who's behind all of this, had both of them on mind-control."

You nodded your head, "Yeah,  that was a shorter way then how I would've put it."

Meanwhile on the other end of the hall, ChanHee was impatiently waiting for your screams. There was supposed to be several guards guarding your end. But hearing as how there weren't any screams of terror, ChanHee was prepared to burst through the doors.

Instead of running through the door, ChanHee threw two bombs past the door and was about to blow in 5 seconds.

Your eyes widened as you saw a red flying object, beeping. The three of you tumbled out of the way as the object exploded. The three of you quickly hid and cocked your guns. You had a chance to re-load your gun before you were interrupted by ChanHee.

Woohyun gave Hoya some signals that you didn't understand. You nudged Hoya and mouthed 'What?'

The reply you got was a wink. *Yeah, sure. Make a plan and don't count me in it.* You bitterly thought.

As fast as a wink, the Namstar and the hobaby bolted out the door without a warning. Your eyes widened as you caught up, dodging Sungyeol's bullet just in time. He still had the skills from when he was training. Seems like only their mind changed, not their ability to fight.

Out of nowhere, ChanHee got kicked in the chest. "Grandpa Gyu!" Hoya cheered in delight.

You caught a sight of his grin and he er punched Sungjong in the face. *Ouch* You winced.

"I got your message and I got and idea," He said, " ____. It might be a good time to use one of your powers right now."

Questions were running through your head but now was not the time to ask.

Before you could even create flames, an extremely familiar voice spoke, "Oh joy. I finally get to see one of your powers."


Oh gosh. Sorry, crappy chapter. Tried to make it longer but got lazy... =/