Finally Taking Action

Secrets Within

*Run! Run! Run!* That was all that your mind was thinking. MiYoung tried to be friendly again and this time, she almost cornered you! You were just so desperate to get away from her.

You looked back to check if she was anywhere in sight and too your relief, she wasn't. *She really needs to go away and get a life.*

A hand clasped over your mouth and you yelped. Before you could bite the hand it already removed itself from your abuse. You whirled around, "Sungyeol oppa?!"

"____. We're attacking tonight."

-----

"You just had to randomly decide to attack tonight." You groaned.

Sungyeol carelessly shrugged, "Better now then never."

*Oh sure. You couldn't have thought of the brilliant idea before.* You bitterly thought.

The idea of going to the enemy's territory didn't scare you. In fact, it made you more anxious to kill them once and for all. The thought of finding out who the cause of your misery all these years made your adrenaline rush through your body. You just knew this fight would make people pilikia.

You started to get piped up but that stopped when your mind thought about L.Joe, you were worried. Correct, he did recently become stronger but he's still quite inexperienced with fights. And then there's Teen Top. Of course you wanted your boyfriend to be safe but you weren't selfish. Teen Top was also your friends and important to you. The 5 were also inexperienced. And to make things worse, they were still on the lower side of the vampire ranking. *They'll be fine.* A voice inside your head told you. Biting your bottom lip, you couldn't help but have a little doubt about that.

 

"How far is it?"

"You're not going to believe me but the warehouse is in Japan." Now that got everyone's attention. "WHAT?!" Everyone bellowed at L.Joe causing him to wince.

"Yeah. They used to fly me there."

Only you and Teen Top had baffled expressions. Well duh! Only Infinite could fly so they had nothing to worry about. But your expression soon turned into a devious one, "Why don't they just carry us?"

The 7 of your beloved oppas paled when the words 'carry us' came out of your mouth. Before they could start protesting, Sungyeol went over and hauled you onto his back. "I call ____!" He cheerfully added. But that just concluded to another round of protest. Once the partners were chose there were lots of grumbling from the 6 synchronized weirdos, excluding Sunyeol since he had you.

Everything was perfectly fine with L.Joe giving directions until Sungyeol let out a high pitch scream and abruptly jerked to the side. Your eyes widened and you clutched onto him, *No way.*

Above you was a horrible sight. Hyunseung was flying slightly above you and sadly, he was the enemy. "I found you~" He sang.

The Black leveled boys panicked and flapped their wings with much force. They had no choice but to split up and fly in different directions. Of course Hyunseung went for the main bait; you.

Sungyeol had to dodge bullets left and right. You tried to counter the bullets but Hyunseung was just too quick. *Oppas I'll distract him. One of you shoot him!* You mentally told them.

This time it was an easy defeat. Hyunseung was easily shot and his body went plunging down to the ground with much fierce. People screamed at the dead body and you all flew higher so that the humans couldn't see you.

You all landed on safe ground and they hid their wings. "Everyone okay?!" Sunggyu asked as his leading habits were overpowering his body.

He saw no injuries until he looked at you. You were crouching down clutching onto your stomach. "I got shot." You said painfully.

*No wonder Hyunseung was killed so easily. He successfully shot me.*

You took sharp breaths as the wound was burning. "Shoot," L cursed. "This isn't just any bullet wound. If this hit a human they would've died instantly."

He quickly got some of his blood over your flesh.  Blood was dangerously leaking. Your current location was Tokyo but it was nowhere near the warehouse.

"I think we're lost. I'll ask that little girl for directions." L.Joe started walking towards the young female you you found some sort of energy to hold him back.

"For your information that girl is one of us. She's not human. You see that scrape on her knee covered with dark blood? A human's blood is much brighter. Her blood resembled out color," You tried sitting up with the help of Hoya. "I'm healing. It doesn't hurt as much. Quick, find the right way towards the warehouse."