Disturbance

Secrets Within

"Whose turn is it to go out and get food?" Dongwoo asked as he wiped his sweat away.

"I think it's mine" You raised your hand.

You grabbed the guns and stuck them in your boot. You glanced back to see your oppas continuing the training. "They're working hard" A voice interrupted your thoughts.

"I know. Now I'm going to go look for food, be back later" You told Dara as you headed out the door.

You got into a running postition. You picked up a foot and was about to start running but someone interfered. "____!" You turned your head to the right and there stood Teen Top. You tilted your head back and groaned. *I don't have time for this!* You mentally facepalmed dyourself as you stood back up.

"What?" You asked coldly. *Woah. Why so cold?* L.Joe thought.

"We just wanted to know why you haven't been in school and didn't pick up your phone. We came by yesterday but no one answered." Chunji explained.

"It's not your business. I really have to go, so if you don't mind" They wanted to stop you but you were already gone. They looked at each other and all thought of the same thing, *Get her*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They ran to the direction you ran in. You had sensed them coming therefore making you climb up a tree with the meat in your hands. You mentally cursed. *why is at always me? This is why I didn't want any friends, so they don't interrupt me when I'm doing something just like how humans would.* You quickly looked around; vampires needed to be quick-witted when it comes to problems like this.

You hopped from branch to branch until you made it to your house. You quickly shut the foor and brought the food inside the room. You opened the door to the training room that the boys were in. A blade had been thrown by L and it accidentally wen towards you when it was meant for Sunggyu. You raised your hand and put some space between your index finger and the middle finger. The blade landed in the free space and you threw it on the ground. "Food is here!" You annoucned.

"____ what happened?" Sungjong asked. He was referring to your angered expression.

"Teen Top came looking for us. They followed me into the forest but I ditched them by climbing on the trees. This is why I didn't want any friends" You growled. *We'll eventually tell them the reason for our absence but not now... Right now, they should leave us alone to concentrate on practice with no disturbances* Sungyeol thought.