Almost A Plan

Secrets Within

"They're training those newborns pretty good" You admitted as you gripped onto your arm. One of the five vampires that were sent was holding a blade and it had skinned your arm, "Yeah I know. He's training them. I'll help you wrap your cut" Sungyeol suggested. Your enemy had sent another set of vampires to attack you. It was like the same as last time except this time, they were on foot fighting you with blades instead of being in trees shooting with arrows.

"Should we try to search for his hideout or where he's staying along with the others?" Woohyun suggested. Everyone's head snapped up and all of your attention was now on Woohyun. "We can try to find him and destory him there. If we keep waiting for him to send out those slaves of his, he would have time to keep creating newborns and they would just kep going. We have to stop him sooner or later. If we wait any longer, they can become stronger then us. We have to do something as soon as possible" Woohyun's voice was 100% serious. Everyone stayed quiet thinking this over. You were the first to speak, "But the question is...how? And they've been training, we haven't. They might already be stronger then us. Yes I know it'll be worse if they get even more stronger but we don't even have a plan. We can't just wing it. This isn't the human life, this is the vampire life. This isn't a joke. If we attack without a plan, we'll get killed" You pointed out. It was a really dangerous, going to the enemy's place where there would be more and more enemies. "Then lets start training now. We can track them down or follow one of his vampires. We can train 5 times harder than they do. We all know how he trains too. Maybe this years slithgly different, but just slightly. WE, on the otherhand, can train much harder. ____, we all know you can be strict when training people. You've never shown it but you definetly know that you are capable of doing it. Just believe in yourself." Sunggyu joined in. *Now he sounds like a real leader* Sungyeol mentally complaimented. He stayed quiet, he wanted to see how you were going to handle this. "But you don't get it. They would've trained longer than us and you guys aren't the only ones that are in the highest level in the vampire industry. Some vampires that were stronger than all of us, now that they've been training, they'll be even stronger! He could've went all out with the training on them! Yes I think I'm capable of doing the same to you all but would it do any help? I'm sure it would but this isn't a real plan. If this is what you call a plan, we'll be dead" You argued. Sunggyu and Woohyun stayed quiet. *she's right* They both thought. You thought about this thoroughly. *Maybe this can work. I can train them really hard. I would be able to. We might have a chance in winning if we start now...* You saw their expression; troubled. You spoke up, trying to lift their spirits up."But...we can train and maybe we could go with this so called plan. But I'm not sure" You sighed. Sungyeol proudly smiled at you. *That's my girl*

You and Infinite walked downstairs to your basement. You walked towards the bookself and tilted a book. A laser shot out and you scanned your eye. The wall flipped over (like in those movies) and revealed some buttons. You clicked the 'Gun Accuracy' button and it revealed a room. The buttons gave you choices of which training room you wanted. The button you press, it would reveal that specific training room. You grabbed some googles and tossed them to Infinite. They swiftly caught it and put them on. You put some goggles on yourself and grabbed a gun. You brought the gun to your eye level and stood in position. You re-loaded the gun and shot. The sound echoed throughout the room. The bullet hit the target right on the bullseye. You aimed at the target again. You were about to pull the trigger bu froze; the room filled with silence. You retrieved your gun and eyes the other targets. The target were as clean as they were when you stepped into the room. "Why aren't you guys shooting?" "We never knew you had such a good accuracy" Sungjong complimented. You snickered "I've been practicing" You turned your heads towards the door and raised your gun to the target. You shot three times and they all hit the bullseye. Infinite gawked at you. You shrugged. "Practice DOES help you know. And I have a feel of where the bullseyes are" "Your kidding..." Sungyeol questioned. He lived with you and he didn't even know his little sister was so good. You aimed at the target across the room and closed your eyes. You pulled the trigger and the bullet landed right smack in the middle.  "Now get to work" You comanded as you went back to your own target. "By the way, just because we started training doesn't mean we'll go after them. I'll see if it's too dangerous or not depending on our progress we make when I'm finished training with you." You panted. They nodded obediently.