Tragedy

Secrets Within

A/N: Credits to xxesmeeee for the poster!

-----

You had practically worn Joon out from the fight so Infinite didn't have a hard time getting ride of him. Hoya and Woohyun grabbed Joon by the shoulders and pulled him back. Sungyeol snickered as he watched his hyungs and dongsaengs huddle together, putting Joon in the middle. They attacked him and bit the flesh and meat off of Joon. *Serves you right. Have fun living in hell. NO ONE touches my sister without facing the consequences.* Joon's body was successfully disentegrated and the 6 who worked on Joon wiped their mouthes with the back of their hand.

Sungyeol frantically ran over to you but not before L.Joe who was by your side the moment you hit the ground. L.Joe patted your cheeks, "____! ____-ah, wake up!" He was sweating. Even though he didn't even move a muscle, he was so anxous and worried when you were fighting Joon. His hands were trembling and he would occasionally glance at the weapons Joon had around his belt.

Sungyeol heaved L.Joe up by the arms, "We'll try to wake her up later. For now, we have to go before anyone sees us" Sungyeol's eyes darted in every direction.

L.Joe slipped his arm under your knees and the other around your waist. He stood up with much ease and his gaze was fixed on you the entire walk him. *Please wake up soon, ____-ah*

-----

"She has a minor concussion...possibly major. It had a really big effect on her. She was also using one of her powers at the time which made the matter worse. She was using too much power and it drained most of the energy from her body. The hit she took from Joon was very powerful which knocked her right out with the help of the energy loss," Dara informed Sunggyu and Sungyeol.

"So that's why she barely wants to use her powers... The other day was the first time I've ever seen her powers, this was the second." Sunggyu commented.

"She has more. We just don't what they are." Sungyeol said before walking into the living room.

-----

"How is she?" Sungyeol asked Minzy who was tending your cuts while you were laying on the couch. It had been about an hour since you fainted and you still didn't wake up which worried Sungyeol and everyone else. It was unusual for a vampire to be uncoonscious for so long.

Sungjong fiddled with his fingers while L was expresionless. *Be strong ____-ah. Please wake up soon.* L thought. (A/N: Btw, All of you don't sleep. You're just unconscious.) Hoya was on the verge of crying and Woohyun was trying to find the enemies' hideout.

"Hyung... when will she wake up?" L.Joe croaked with tears streaming down his cheeks. He was at your side, grasping onto your hands as if you'll disappear once he lets go.

"I'm.... I'm not sure" Sunggyu replied with a heavy sigh.

Dongwoo's eyes saddened. He puffed out his cheeks and blinked while looking up to get rid of the tears that were forming in his eyes. The situation was that bad; the most violent member was almost breaking out into tears. *Why was it her? Why couldn't I have been with her>* Dongwoo dreafully thought.

"Hyung...Hyung..." Changjo tried calling L.Joe. (A/N: Their hair is like in 'To You' and Infinite's is like in 'The Chaser' Let's just say they changed it. Just wanted to point that out)

L.Joe sniffld and kept crying while watching you. *____-ah*

-----

You woke up the next morning with your head throbbing. Your head felt like it was serving left and right. You grabbed onto your head and groaned. You gently shook you head and stop seeing multiple views of the living room. You blinked a few times but that didn't settle the pain you felt at the back of your head. Your stomach made a sudden growl. You pushed yourself off the couch and walked to the kitchen. An unusual smell filled your nose. *Blood?* You raised your arm and sure enough, it was covered in blood. "What in the world happened..." You asked yourself. "SUNGYEOL OPPA!" You called.

The kitchen door opened. Instead of Sungyeol, L.Joe came out. "____!" His face brightened. He opened is arms to hug you until you spoke.

"Who are you?"