It's Safe With Me

Secrets Within

“Who are you?! What did you see?!” All he did was smirk but eventually answered, “I knew you’re a vampire. My sixth sense was right. I’m Daniel. You might know me as Niel. You might recognize me as one of L.Joe’s friend too right?” Your fangs came out again “L.Joe and the rest of your are vampires?!” He chuckled and shook his head. “No just me. They don’t know that though” You growled. You were about to speak but he cut you off. “Look I won’t tell anyone you’re a vampire so will you let go? Even if I am vampire it doesn’t mean that I don’t get hurt. Your secret’s safe with me as long as you promise not to tell about me also” You scoffed. “I don’t want anything to do with you so you don’t need to worry either” You let go of him but didn’t hide your vampire appearance yet. You were faster than him and you knew it too otherwise you would’ve never been able to catch him before. “How can I trust you? You might betray me for all I know and then I would have to kill you” He smiled “I’m not a bad guy, I really won’t tell anyone!” Without another word you grabbed his wrist and read his thought quickly before he could figure out what you’re doing. His mind read, “Aigo this girl doesn’t believe me. Of course I won’t tell anyone. She’s kind of cute too” He quickly pulled back, noticing what you’re doing. “Hey! It’s not nice to read people’s mind! But now you trust me right?” You nodded. You were actually going to trust him but you still weren’t going to tell him about your strength and powers. “Thanks for calling me cute too” and with that you walked off. “Hey wait! What’s your name? And how come you had to make skin contact with me?” You thought about what to tell him. “I’m ____. I have to make skin contact in order to read minds. I’m just not that strong yet” You sheepishly smiled.

Niel was nice enough to talk you home, he insisted. *He trusts me with his secret that easily? It’s not like I’m going to tell anyways.* You arrived in front of your house and bid him goodbye. Niel noticed the worried look on your face and spoke, “Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me” He walked off. You went into the house and looked for Sungyeol.

“Oppa, Niel knows about my secret. I read his mind so it’s safe. He said he won’t tell anyone because guess what? He’s a vampire too. But he doesn’t know about my powers yet and about my family. Plus, I’m faster than him and definitely stronger. ” Sungyeol paused for a moment to sync everything into his brain. “Okay. I trust him. Of course your stronger, don’t you know who your parents are?” We both smiled. “You already drank right?” Sungyoel replied with a nod.