MiYong's Success

Secrets Within

"Stop!~" You whined as you waved your arms like a kid. L.Joe smiled widely before setting you down. Instead of training, he was fooling around. He picked you up by the waist and kept spinning you. When your feet was planted firmly on the ground, you pointed a finger to L.Joe's face, "Focus. This fight that's coming up is no joke. You've seen my oppas' skills. If you think that's enough then you'll be dead on the battlefield. They won't give a crap if they hurt you, let alone kill you. You're the weakest here and you're fooling around, even we need training. Now focus. Keep your eyes on the enemy. Knew your enemy's strength and weaknesses" You lectured.

You threw a punch at him as he barely dodged it. You swung your leg to his side and he tried to avoid it but failed. He let out a sound of pain but continued trying to dodge your hits. He was pretty slow, even for a Light Blue. Heck, even some Light Greens are faster. *I can tell he doesn't even try to improve his skills*

"I've been an Autumn Red for 5 years. I don't know how long it would take for you to evolve but I trained so hard for 5 years, yet nothing happened so I suggest you try harder," You tried provoking him to work harder.

-----

You stood there calmly as L.Joe was panting and wiping his sweat away with a towel, "You can dodge the enemy's moves and when they get tired, you can start attacking" You suggested.

He was too out of breath to reply to you, causing you to chuckle. You patted his back and continued laughing.

"I'm so glad training is over for today," L.Joe said breathlessly. He collapsed onto the ground and continued panting, *Couldn't even make it to the couch* You thought as you rolled your eyes.

"I'm going to make you into shape. We'll train like humans in the gym and then continue this training. You're so out of shape!" You pointed out.

Just as L.Joe was about to protest and show you his honey-abs (A/N: ehehe xD), a very annoying and familiar voice filled the room, "Annyeong!" MiYoung waved.

You stared at her with wide eyes, "What are you doing here?!" You almost yelled.

"Woohyun sunbae invited me to come over in school," MiYoung blinked.

Woohyun come behind her and smiled widely at you, "____ I didn't know you made a friend!"

You narrowed your eyes to MiYoung, "You told him you were my friend? How many times does I have to say that I don't like you?! All you do is bring bad luck to me. Stop telling my oppas into thinking you're my friend," This time, you yelled.

Woohyun flinched at your loud voice, "____-ah calm down. Why are you so harsh towards her? She's not bad luck,"

You glared at him, piercing your dagger eyes into his, "You don't know how our relationship works. We don't have a friendship, we aren't friends at all. And why are you on her side when you didn't even hear my side of the story as to why I'm so cold towards her? It's amazing. You've known me for about 5 years and her for about 1 day, maybe not even, but yet you're already with her... Guess our strong relationship means nothing,"

"____ I didn't mean it like that. It's just that you're so cold to her," Woohyun tried reasoning out.

"I've always been cold towards people! Why the hell does it matter now?!" You exclaimed furiously, "Alright whatever. You can be her friend but I'm not," And with that, you walked away. You went up to your room.

Woohyun sighed, "Sorry MiYoung. I don't know what's wrong with her"

MiYoung smiled, "Kwenchana! I understand," She said.

Woohyun slightly smiled, "Thanks MiYoung. You're so sweet"

MiYoung mentally fist pumped in the air, *Yes! I got close to one of her oppas! Next step, closer to her :)*