Suspicious

Secrets Within

You were talking to Niel again and Niel and Sungyeol were pretty good friends. Everyone was at the cafeteria, even Ailee. Ailee glared at you but you faked a scared expression and then broke out laughing. You stopped walking and faced her, "What are you doing here? Don't you go to your precious rooftop?" You snarled. She rolled her eyes "Whatever, There's a new student that's a boy, I want to see if he's cute or not" You sarcastically laughed "So you can dump your many boyfriends and live up to your name as 'The '?" You told her. Ailee almost showed her fangs but controlled herself at the last minnute. Too dumb to think of a comeback, she stormed away to her followers. You snickered and now you wre in a bright mood. Insulting Ailee had always made you happier. You headed over to Teen Top's lunch table but you saw Sungyeol sitting by himself. You smiled widely and walked over to Sungyeol. "Hi oppa!" You sat down on the spot next to him. Sungyeol finished chewing the meat he was eating and spoke, "Hey ____. You want?" Sungyeol asked as he held a piece of his steak near your mouth. (Dont worry, it doesn't have garlic DUH) You openedd your mouth and he popped the meat inside. You happily chewed the meat and swallowed. "Oh yeah oppa. Do you want to sit with us?" You politely asked as you pointed to the table Teen Top was sitting at. Sungyeol looked at the table. "Will they mind?" You shook your head. "Niel said you're welcomed anytime and his friends won't mind" Sungyeol chuckld and ruffled your hair "Do I have a choice?" He asked sarcastically as you were already grabbing his bag and lunch. "Nope" You replied as you brought his stuff over.

While you were talking to Sungyeol, Teen Top spotted you and was wondering who you were talking to. "Yah Niel, do you know who that is?" Changjo asked as he pointed towards you. Everyone looked at you and at that moment, Sungyeol was feeding you his meat. "Ooh! Noona has a boyfriend?!" Ricky asked. Ricky unconsciously started calling you noona and you didn't want to be mean so you just let it slide. Niel started laughing at how they thought Sungyeol was your boyfriend when he's really your brother. Niel was about to tell them who Sungyeol was but you came over. "Hey guys. You donn't mind if Sungyeol oppa sits here fo you?" You asked just to make sure. "He can sit here. Hi hyung!" Ricky chirped as he made some room for Sungyeol. Sungyeol gave you a grateful smile since you suggested for him to sit with you and mouthed 'Thank you'. You mouthed 'Your welcome'. *Thank you ____-ah* Sungyeol sweetly gazed at you. Everyone welcomed him and got along with him well. L.Joe was stll suspicious of who he was to you. "Oppa do you who's the new student?" You asked Sungyeol, munching your meat. Sungyeol shrugged "Who knows." He replied as he fed you another piece of meat and ruffeld your hair.

L.Joe angered at the sight of you being all 'lovey dovey' with him. (Even though it was brother-sister love) "____? ____. ____!!" Someone said. You turned around only to have someone tackle you. "YAH!" You whacked the person's head as Sungyeol chuckled. *She doesn't know who he is yet?* Sungyeol thought as he was still laughing at you. "Yah? Is that how you treat your oppa?!" The person pretended to scold you. *Another one?!* L.Joe's eyebrows pinched together. "Oppa?" You finally looked at the person's face. Your face brightened. "Sungjong oppa!" You gave him a big hug and he hugged you back. "You're the new student?" He nodded. "Can I sit with you please?! These girls keep oogling me!" He pouted. You looked around and sure enough, every girl was either making disgustingly cute faces at him or trying to seduce him to sit at their tables. He gave you a 'Help Me' look but you put your hands up in surrender. "Not my dcision. It's theirs and your puppy dog face doesn't work on me" You pointed towards Teen Top. They sat their and looked at each other. "Sure?" They said is unison. "Yay. Kamsamnida!" "Oppa, what happened to the others?" Sungjong smiled. "They wanted to enroll here too but they're trying to control their hunger and appearance first" Sungjong whispered. "Ah okay." You said. "Anyways, you're the only girl that isn't affected by me aegyo. Even hyungs fall for it!" Sungjong exclaimed. You laughed "Well too bad." You stuck your tongue out at him. "Hyung how can she be so cold!" Sungjong asked Sungyeol pretending to sob. "Psh you know her. She's unique!" Sungyeol high-fived with you and Sungjong pouted. The three of you laughed, totally forgetting about Teen Top. "Sungjong, there are alot of girls flirting with you. Aren't you going to talk to any of them?" Niel teased. Niel had met Infinite the other day. They knew he was a vampire and he knew they were vampires too. Teen Top's eyes widened "He knows him?!" All of them thought.

"No! The only girl I'm going to stay with is ____!" Sungyeol protested as he gave you a side hug. You, Niel and Sungyeol laughed. You tried to pry him off but he wouldn't budge until you poked his side. He jumped and let go. You noticed that all the girls in the cafeteria were giving you deadly looks for getting Teen Top AND the new 'hottie'. No one really went for Sungyeol even if he is good looking because he was your brother and you can be pretty scary. Plus he doesn't even look at the girls. You sighed "You people can stare all you want but it won't make a difference. You've been staring at me for like what, a good 5 minutes already? Nothing happened.I'm not going to die by your stares either" You pointed out. The girls growled and looked away. Ailee made an annoyed sound "What a . First Teen Top and now the new guy. What ever happened to not wanting or having any friends" She purposely said loud and clear for you and everyone to hear. You smirked. *He's more like a brother. And I barely talk to Teen Top you jealous idiot.* You snickered. "Says the one who probably hooked up with every guy in the school" You said a little louder than her. Teen Top, Sungyeol and Sungjong started laughing like wolves. Ailee flustered and strutted out of the cafeteria. Despite how funny it is, L.Joe couldn't help but wonder, *Why do they hate each other so much? They fight every time they see each other. ____'s a little weird too, she isn't like other girls... but it's a good weird* He grew suspicious