Out Of The Blue

Secrets Within

You phone started vibrating and you took it out to check the text. Before you could see who text you the teacher caught you, "____! Pay attention" Pretending to take out something from your bag,"I was" You replied still not looking up. "Alright. What's the answer to number 37?" You gave the correct answer, still not looking up. The teacher growled and went back to teaching. "What a nerd" Ailee remarked and attempted to annoy you but you were actually amused. "At least I know what the answer is" snickers were heard around the class. You smirked

*From Niel?* You opened the text and it read 'Her can I go to your house today?' You quickly typed back. 'For wat?' Seconds later he replied back. 'I miss Sungyeol' You rolled your eyes. 'You saw him just yesterday! But whatever you can come' You pressed the send button, hoping you wouldn't regret this. 'Yay! But um... I forgot where your house is' You raised an eyebrow. *This is defintely not Niel* You texted the person an address to a private alley you found while you were hunting. *I'll find out who this is later*

You tapped your foot impatiently as you waited for the person who pretended to be Niel. *If he's not coming in 5 minutes, I'm leaving* You already sent Sungjong and Sungyeol home. It was sundown and you didn't see anyone walking in your direction, but it had only been 2 minutes. Your feet started shuffling, you were getting really tired of waiting. Being the impatient person you are, you started walking out of the alley before the 5 minutes were up. You heard footsteps and quickly hid behind the huge garbage can. The smell didn't affect you, you were a vampire after all. "This... is where she lives?" The person asked, utterly disgusted and confused at the place. You spotted the familiar blonde looking around. "Yah what are you doing here?" You yelled as you stepped out from behind the garbage. Startled, L.Joe jumped and almost dropped Niel's phone. "You live here?!" He asked you, not believing it. You couldn't help but laugh like a maniac. "No. I knew Niel wouldn't forget my address so I knew some imposter had Niel's phone" You smirked. "Ahh okay. Pretty smart" You lightly punched his arm. "You know it" You two broke out into laughter. "So why'd you ask for my address? And coulnd't you just ask Niel or me for my number?" You raised your eyebrows "Hehe... I knew you guys weren't going to give it to me so I just took Niel's phone. He's been trying to get it back since this morning. I just wanted you hang out with you!" He embarrassingly laughed. *I need to confirm something too* He thought. "True. Um okay? We can hang out tomorrow?" Your voice showed that you were unsure. L.Joe eagerly nodded. Then he checked the time. "I have to go, see you tomorrow" And he ran off. *You seem...different. I have to find out why*