Solution

Secrets Within

Dongwoo kept a distance from you and Infinite. Everytime you or any of Infinite approached him, he would excuse himself and leave. You and Sungjong was one of the first people to notice his unusual actions. It had been two days since he's been acting strange. He was currently out, off to who knows where. You all took advantage of his absence to discuss his actions and such.

"Did anything happen to Dongwoo before he started acting weird?" This time, Sungjong spoke up first. *He must be really worried* You thought as you glanced at Sungjong. (A/N: Jongwoo couple haha)

"It didn't seem like it... Do you think something happened when he went out?" Hoya asked. No one answered because no one knew. You were thinking hard. You closed your eyes and thought, *Think of something! You need your Dongwoo oppa back!* Your eyes snapped open as you thought of an answer to your problems. It was like someone told you the answer. It was so simple and obvious yet, none of you thought of it.

"Gah! We're so stupid! We could've just read his mind!" Awkward silence... No words could describe how stupid you all felt right now. "We really need to remember that we're vampires, not humans. We may be near humans but we aren't humans. Damn we got too used to those mortals. Have we all forgotten we're mere mortals? Aigo" You said as you all face palmed yourselves. *Aigo we're so stupid* You all thought as you laughed together.

-----

You all waited for Dongwoo to come home but he didn't return any time soon. He even skipped the training time. Ever since you started training, Infinite mostly stayed over. They stay because there might be enemies roaming around and part of it was because they were too lazy to get up and go home.

Dongwoo got home right when training was supposed to end. Sungyeol and Hoya nodded at each other. They leaped for Dongwoo's arm and you quickly read his mind. 'You are now my minion. You are to report to me everything about ____ and the rest. Follow my instructions and report to me immediately' You removed your hand from his skin and looked at him. *He's being controlled! Goo Hara is controlling him! She's the only one who would do this out of the enemies!* Since Hara has him under her control, she must've sensed that you found out about her plan. Before you could stop her, Hara took control of his body and 'he' kicked your stomach and you went flying across the room. "Stop her! Someone knock Dongwoo out!" You exclaimed as you clutched onto your stomach. No one needed to tell sungyeol twice. He jumped on the back of Dongwoo and knocked him out. *No one hurts my sister* Sungyeol thought as he tied Dongwoo securely on a chair.You were still holding your stomach and you were sure it was going to turn into a bruise since Dongwoo is the most violent and his kick was pretty good.

He rushed over to you "Are you okay?!" His face was full of concern.

You nodded. "Did you forget I'm a vampire? The second highest level at that" You smiled and got up.

You stood in front of Dongwoo and looked at his body as he sat there, unconscious. Your hands curled into fists as you thought about Goo Hara, the person who started this mess. Goo Hara, Autumn Red level vampire, her specialty was mind control. Once she catches you, she controls you. Her eyes look into the victim's pupil, causing them to fall right into her trance and become her slave. When you look at her straight in the eye, there's this feeling in her eyes that makes you do whatever she says. That's how she controls you. The only way to break it is to get Hara to stop or try to get to Dongwoo. You aren't aware of your powers, you don't know what exactly they are. And there was yet to find out.

"Hara took over his body. She used him to listen in on our plans and then report it the her" Your jaw tightened as you thought about how hard it would be to get through to Dongwoo.

"So she knows about our plan?" Sungyeol asjed as his jaw was also tightening.

You nodded your head in confirmation "I believe so...we'll just need a plan to stop her. And I know the perfect way to find her" You smirked and huddled together.