Like The Past

Secrets Within

"Hyung, what do we do about ____?" Niel asked CAP. CAP ruffled his hair.

"I have no idea. She seems to be hiding something" CAP said frustratedly.

"Do you think it has something to do with our kind?" Rick asked quietly. *Is it?* They all thought.

-----

The room filled with gunshots; you were training in the room with the targets again. You pulled the trigger once more and now there was 10 bullets on the bullseye on your target. You didn't miss the target at all. "____. How do you do it? You're so accurate!"

You shrugged and took the goggles off. "I pretend that the bullseye is the only thing I see. But I'm not that accurate when it's moving at a Black level vampire speed" You explained.

*Smart dongsaeng.* Sungyeol praised mentally.

-----

"Oppas.... I think we're okay to go back to school. Your skills are good enough to lay off on the training for a bit. I mean, we'll train after school" You hesitantly said.

".....What?" Sungjong blinked.

"It's not normal for students to be absent this long. People will suspect us if we don't go back now" You said as if it was obvious.

"Ohh" they chorused. *Oppas are so slow. You guys need a break.* You rolled your eyes. "And oppas should enroll in the school too. I already taught you guys how to control your temper" They just nodded in agreement.

-----

By the time you all agreed to enroll the rest into school, it was already 11:30 a.m. Ignoring the time, you headed over to the school. (they had the blankets)

-----

"Songsaenim. I would like to help my brothers enroll into this school" You said politely. Infinite smiled; they liked how you introduced them as brothers.

"They're all your brothers?" The principal eyed them all. You nodded. She muttered something along the words of 'reckless parents... eight kids' You and Infinite looked at each other awkwardly.

-----

You successfully got your oppas accepted. "Well see you guys at lunch!" you were about to head to your next class until Hoya grabbed your wrist.

"Wait ____! Where's room 127?" Hoya asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"You have that class too? Let me see your schedule!" You held your hand out and Hoya gave you his schedule. Your face brightened as you saw that his schedule was similar to yours.

"Let's go! Bye oppas, don't get lost!" You said as you grabbed Hoya's wrist and dragged him to class.

-----

"Where are they? I'm hungry" Hoya whined while jumping up and down like a little kid.

You laughed and ruffled his hair. He pouted even more as he attempted to fix his hair. You puffed your cheeks as you tried to look for Infinite. You spotted L and Woohyun getting ambushed by girls.  You smiled and giggled. "____!!" Woohyun and L shouted as they saw you. You instantly got attacked by them.

Sunggyu magically appeared and pried them off your arms. They're faces became very pale, recalling the many encounters of girls they had before. L snapped out of it and continnuedd shaking you. "____... the girls in this school. They attacked me screaming their lungs out telling me to marry them!" His face was full of horror. You bit your bottom lip to prevent yourself from laughing in his face.

"the same thing happened to me!" Woohyun exclaimed. You rolled your eyes.

"And what do you want me to do?" You put a hand on your hip.

"Pweease!!" woohyun and L put their hands together and used aegyo on you.

You shook your head. "Fine fine. Just say that you know me. They'll stop bothering you for sure" You winked at them. Now it was your turn to whine, "Let's go! I'm hungry!" You complained and walked to a free table. You heard Sunggyu mumbled something like 'How our cold dongsaeng can be so cute' Then he laughed.

-----

The 8 of you sat at an empty table and chatted amongst yourself. One girl had asked L to marry her but he hesitantly said he knew you and the girl scrammed away almost instantly. Everyone except Sungyeol and Sungjong stared at you, wide eyed. "Care to explain?" Sunggyu asked.

You smirked. "I have a cold reputation here." You proudly said. You were to always act cold so no one got too close to you.

What you didn't know was the Teen Top was upset you left them. But what they didn't know was that you were purposely avoiding unecessary interactions with people besides Infinite to focus on training.