Accusing

Secrets Within

A/N: Credits to AriyaForever for the poster

-----

Ever since L.Joe met up with his mom, he seemed to have been a lot brighter. He would also occasionally glance at you more often and then smile like a lovestruck fool. It entertained you seeing him like that. The only one who had a problem with that is Sungyeol.

Sungyeol frowned as he watched you and L.Joe happily joking around while watching a horror movie. *____, I'm glad you're happy but you're also slacking off. You need to focus, we can't lose to the enemies. We've come so far, can't stop now.* But he couldn't bring himself to say that to you.

With a sigh he walked over to the rest of Infinite. What was weird was that they were looking at you and L.Joe also. "Hyung shouldn't ____ be training instead of playing?" Sungjong was the first one to speak.

"Yeah..." The 8 boys sighed, upset that their once serious and all-about training dongsaeng was now joking around and didn't seem to give a rat's fly about anything. Whatever happened to the cold dongsaeng who only cared about training and concentrated on evolving? Of course they were happy you were happy but they prefer you being happy and focused on training.

"I'm doing something about this," The 6 tensed as Sunggyu stood up. When he gets mad, it gets dangerous. But you wouldn't back down either, which would make it more anxious. Everyone should know, you were not the type to back down.

"Yah ____. Come here," Sunggyu's voice was stern and demanding.

You didn't seem to hear him as you continued watching the movie.

"YAH! Sunggyu yelled once again. Everyone seemed to stop breathing from Sunggyu's sudden outburst. Everyone but you. Oblivious to the situation, you walked over.

"Hm?" You asked. The makenae of Infinite had his eyes darting between you and his leader.

"Is that all you can say? You've been slacking off and that's not acceptable," He confronted.

"Oh really now? You think I haven't been practicing? Well you're wrong. When all of you are off to who knows where, I've been in the training room. Do you think I don't want to evolve? Have you ever thought of being in my spot? I've trained for 5 years. What makes you think I'll stop now? Slacking off won't do anything, the word isn't even in my dictionary. I never knew you thought so low of me. If you think I haven't been training, I challenge you right now. And I won't use any weapons," You stepped forward. You didn't regret anything you just said, especially chalenging him.

They were surprised that you voluntarily suggested that you fight without any weapons which is your weakness.

Without another word, Sunggyu went for the first attack. You ducked as he swung his arms. You kicked his gut when he was trying to get his balance and he winced.

Inifinite decided to challenge you even more. L joined and he had weapons. You ducked his knife while kicking both him and Sunggyu in the stomach. You did a half backflip when Sunggyu aimed for your feet. Then you did a handstand while kicking both of them in the face. You were beyond furious that they didn't have faith in you. Indeed you were faster, better at blocking and you were able to get more hits.

Not having anymore patience to deal with this, you finally knocked them off their feet, "I've had enough of this. You should know I hate people that just assume things. Now whether you believe me or not, it doesn't matter. I expected more from you guys," You narrowed your eyes at them before walking to the training room.

Everyone feel silent, regretting that they thought you didn't focus on training anymore. Dara came out soon after you went in, "Well she seems mad. You knew, she really has been practicing. You can check the videos. She goes in their late at night and doesn't stop until hours later. She even almost tore her ligement," She patted L's back.

Now they felt really bad. Now that they knew you actually practiced, they felt sorry for ever accusing you. L.Joe didn't know what to do. He was about to get up until someone held him back by the shoulder, "I'll talk to her," Sungyeol went up instead.

"____?" He was about to call you again until he saw you working hard.

You were actually sweating. Vampires don't get tired easily!

As if on cue, the alarm rang and you doubled over, still panting. *Oh my gosh. I am so tired.*

Wanting to keep going, you started training by yourself. Sungyeol watched you in awe as you trained hard. What he didn't know was that you injured yourself just minutes ago; a sprained ankle. But you were ignoring the throbbing pain and continued.

You couldn't stand it anymore and just plotted on the floor. You took your boot off and threw it somewhere. Sure enough, your ankle was all swollen. You scowled, *I shouldn't have put pressure on it.*

Sungyeol's eyes widened at the sight of your black and blue ankle. He quickly opened the door and stopped you as you were about to get up. He grabbed your ankle to observe it, causing you to fall back on the floor. You winced at the pressure.

You pulled your ankle back, making ou regret that action almost instantly. "What do you want?" You tried to avoid limping.

Your voice was cold and slightly filled with betrayal. Sungyeol winced, "____-ah...we're sorry dor doubting you... I-"

"We?" The last time you checked, Sungyeol was the only one in front of you, "I don't see anyone else here." You crossed your arms. This is a stupid subject to get mad over but you thought your oppas had more trust in you.

He sighed, "____ look. They're sor-"

You cut him off again, "Then I'll hear it from them. Only you had the decency to come here."

Sungyeol gave up. He knew you wouldn't agree with your stubborness. "I'm sorry I doubted you. I should've known better from my sister."

"Let me ask you something. And answer honestly." You hesitated to speak. Truthfully, you were afraid to find out the answer, "Did you really think I stopped training?"

He silently nodded. "Oh...okay," Was all you said. So your brother really did doubt you. You knew the enemies would stop at nothing to destroy you. Of course you had enough common sense to know not to slack off. But obviously, your oppas didn't know you knew.

Sungyeol started treating your ankle without another sound. *I know I have no right to ask, but please forgive me ____-ah*

Coincidentally, you were reading his mind, *I guess I'll forgive you just this once.*

Next thing you knew, Sungyeol was beaming up at you.

"Thank you." He opened his arms and pulled you in for a hug. And you gladly hugged him back.