Revealing Everything To Teen Top Part 2

Secrets Within

You carefully thought about what you were going to say. *Should I tell them who my parents are?...No* You slightly shook your head. You sighed and started telling Teen Top about your situation. "People...vampires to be exact, are currently trying to kill me. They've been hunting me down ever since they found out who my parents are. My parents were murdered by an anonymous person. They were scared I would be as strong as them so they sent out others to try and kill me. Me and my oppas kept moving because of this. All these vampires were from my old school too. All of my schools, everyone hated me and they all teamed up with my parent's murderer and have been trying to kill me ever since," You explained.

"But that doesn't explain why you've been avoiding us," Niel said. You put a hand up and continued explaining.

"I'm not sure who was the cause of my parents death yet but one of his 'minions' found out about my current location. So he reportd it to the leader and now that they know where I am, they've been sending sets of vampires to me. Woohyun oppa didn't want to keep waiting so he decided that we train and try to find his location. I've been keeping a distance from everyone but Infinite because I needed to concentrate on training. And if I hungout with you guys, they (enemies) would've known about you and try to kill you too. They know I don't easily be-friend people. If they see me hanging out with you, they would know I'm close with you. I warned Infinite about this too but they said that they would take the risk. I'm grateful for that" You hugged the closest oppa near you which was Sungyeol. Your eyes were tearing and you started fanning your eyes with your hands. "I haven't talked about this for a while. I guess all the memories still have a bad efect on me," You gave a bitter laugh.

L.Joe saw your sad eyes and got up to hug you. Your body stiffened and Infinite held their breath and watched you with wide eyes. You didn't like to be hugged by just anyone. You soon relaxed and you slowly put your hands on his back. Your oppas were shcoked but after a couple of seconds, they genuinely smiled. *Good job L.Joe. You made her happy and slightly trusting people now. Thank you for being in her life* Sungyeol thought.

 

-----

A/N:

Heyy I was thinking about teasing you guys so I'm going to give you a sneak preview xD:

'They could only help you keep your sanity and help you from preventing yourself to join them in heaven. You always did reckless things that you would regret once you were in the right mind'