Danger

Secrets Within

"Did you happen to see who hit me?" You grumbled, still a little crabby from the incident. You kept muttering incoherent words.

"Nope. Really wish I did," Sungyeol replied with a little regret. *If only I was careful* He looked at you with sad eyes.

You saw his eyes filled with remorse and stopped throwing darts at the target, "Yah oppa. It's not your fault. If it is then it's equally mine. They obviously didn't want us to see them. What, you think they would be easily spotted if we actually tried looking?" You scoffed, trying to make him feel better. You looked at Sungyeol with tender eyes and gave him an encouraging nod.

Sungyeol softened before proceeding with the training. At the corner of your eye you saw L.Joe fumbling with the darts. You couldn't help but chuckle. You helped him fix his position. You placed a hand on his arm while your other hand overlapped his. He had a sly grin on and that's when you noticed his plan. You pointed accusingly at him, "You were pretending! You just wanted me to be closer to you!"

L.Joe deviously smirked, "What can I say? I just wanted you closer to me."

You crossed your arms and didn't say anything else. L.Joe seemed to have gotten the signal, "Aw come on. What can I do so you would forgive me?"

This time, a deleterious smile was on your face. "Do some aegyo."

Sungyeol snickered from the other side of the room, "Still have a soft spot for cute things I see." Sungyeol remarked. You hushed him before focusing on L.Joe once again. It was true; you were a er for cute things regardless of your cold exterior. Yes, you had a cold personality but became weak when encountering aegyos.

L.Joe hesitated before acting, "____-ah, forgive me! Ang ang~" He put his fists besides his cheeks and rubbed it together before pouting cutely.

You squealed, unable to hold back and pinched his cheeks. "So cute!" You absentmindedly continued squeezing L.Joe's cheeks, falling into his trap.

"What's with all the screeching?!" Chunji asked as he wandered into the room with his hands covering his ears. He spotted you with your hands on L.Joe's cheks. He bursted into a fit of laughter and doubled over.

From hearing Chunji's obnoxious laughing, you snapped back into reality and removed your hands from L.Joe's face. He rubbed his painful cheeks and you gave him an apologetic look before innocently smiling at Chunji and Niel who walked into the room.

-----

"I don't think it's such a good idea walking in such a big group. It creates more attention..." You faintly said. Teen Top walked beside you and you were in the middle. It was kind of dangerous walking with Light Blues since the enemies' changed their routines. Now you weren't quite sure of their plans and who they would send. Basically, it wasn't predictable.

"Relax noona! I'll protect you!" Ricky perked up as he flexed his... biceps?

You rolled your eyes, "You don't have muscles. And if you forgot, I'm a higher level then all of you" You flicked his forehead and he winced.

Your playful attitude turned into worriedness. *It's too quiet. There's no way they won't strike.* You awkwardly glanced around but tried not to make it too obvious.

Unfortunately, L.Joe caught you "Babe what's wrong?"

From the word 'babe', your heart skipped a beat. You were caught off guard since that's the first time someone called you that and only L.Joe had that affect on you. You never showed it but you loved L.Joe dearly, he held a special place in your heart.

You bitterly laughed, "Nothing's wrong. Everything's fine." You uneasily said. Your eyes darted back and forth between him and your surroundings.

He didn't believe you but didn't speak any further. Anything to make you scared must be bad. He affectionately your hair and gave you a reasurring smile. Even though he was trying to comfort you, you were still worried. Nevertheless you tried to remain calm. You were sure they would've started freaking out if they knew their cold dongsaeng/noona was slightly frightened.

L.Joe frowned inwardly, "Boo, what's wrong?" He asked, making you slightly flustered at the nickname. However, you kept your pokerface on.

"N-Nothing." You stuttered because you were nervous about the enemies but not because of the name. Although you were a little happy with the name calling.

L.Joe's eyes widened in shock. *She stuttered?! She's definitely worried about something, she keeps looking around*

"Niel, when are you guys done?" You hesitantly asked. The 7 of you were in the forest because Teen Top had a sudden craving for food. The rest of Infinite was oocupied with something so you had no choice but to accompany Teen Top.

"Almost done," Niel replied, finished his feed along with the others.

-----

You quickly scrambled out of the forest with Teen Top following. You ushered them to hurry up but their pace was the same. You frantically motioned for them to pick up the pace, this time they did as you said. You unconsciously held your arm out and your eyesbrows pinched together as you concentrated on the things around you. *Gosh I feel like their bodyguard...* You sourly thought.

Leaves rustled suddenly and you protectively held the boys near you. The sudden noise weren't just a coincidence. Just as you expected, one of your many enemies swooped down from above. Not to mention that he was a Black level. About 3 or 4 Autumn Reds stood behind the well-known vampire.

 

"Hello ____. We meet again"