Getting Rid Of You Once And For All

Secrets Within

You walked with L to go get food. You needed someone to accompany you but Sungyeol doesn't have the sun ability so you just took L.

"Should we try and find Chanyeol?" L suggested as he wiped the remaining blood on his mouth. "Should we? There's a good chance he's still here" You whispered. You and L lookd around the forest for your prey. *Since L/Infinite Oppas knoew about my real strength, I can kill Chanyeol this time* They know about your real strength but they've never seen it. They've seen you kill but not you in real action; like a real battle. You spotted a black smudge running in the direction opposite of you. *Target spotted* You tapped L's arm and nodded towards Chanyeol's faint figure. Within a flash, you were already in front of Chanyeol while L was in the back of him. Chanyeol fumbled, running in the opposite direction only to bump into L. You tackled him to the ground and growled, "I won't spare your life this time. Who knows you've told that I was here, I should've just killed you when I had the chance. I'm not giving you another chance" You tried your best to remain calm. "I told everyone I could. You can't hide now ____" Chanyeol hissed. Your vampire side wanted to come out and ruin Chanyeol but you needed to know exactly who he told. "Who...exactly did you tell?" You were struggling to keep calm. L put a hand on your back and gave you a reassuring look. "Everyone from your old schools. All. Of your schools" Chanyeol taunted, emphasizing the 'All'. Your eyes widened in horror. You opened your mouth to speak but no words came out. Instead of words, all that came out was a sound that showed that you were horrified. Chanyeol smirked, enjoying every moment of your misery. "You didn't" You growled as you successfully lunged for his neck. "Of course... I did... I got my revenge...for Exo" Chanyeol said breathlessly. "What I did to your friends was only because they provoked me. But it's too late. I'm going to do the same thing to you" You meant every word. Your autumn red eyes were filled with hate; anyone would be able to see it. "Any last words?" You said impatiently. You really wanted to get rid of him because your life was about to become a living hell due to him tattling to everyone that you were in Seoul. Before Chanyeol got the chance to speak, you snapped his neck and threw his body into the sunlight. His body laid there lifelessly but then it turned into ash. L held his hand up and you proudly smacked it.

'Everyone from your old schools. All. Of your schools' Chanyeol's words echoed in your head. You collapsed on the ground as you recalled his words. You thought of all the people who could possibly be coming for you. You looked up at L helplessly, "Oppa. They're coming for me. I know it. I was such an idiot, I should've killed him when I had the chance. What if-" L hushed you. IT hurt him to see his favorite dongsaeng like this. He pulled your head into his chest and wrapped his arms around you. *Be strong ____-ah* L thought as he looked down at you. Getting determination out of nowhere, you pulled back. "Oppa, let's prepare for them" Your eyes were twinkling with determination. *I have my oppas. If we prepare, we might actually be able to win this time instead of running away.* L nodded in agreement. He pumped his fists in the air "Hwaiting!" He cheered and you did the same