Progress

Secrets Within

"We need to make a move. Fast. If we don't try finding them now, it'll just give them more time to train and make new-borns." Hoya said,

You ruffled your hair, "I know. I know. I know." You repeated, "I've been trying but I have nothing!"

Everyone sighed. All of you were trying to think of a way to find them. For the past few weeks, a handful of vampires attacked you. More than usual.

"I'll see what I can do." Sunggyu said with a sigh.

Your shoulders slumped and you rubbed your temples. L.Joe saw your frustration and frowned. *Must be hard for her.*

He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you down onto his lap. L.Joe put his chin on your shoulder and comfortably your arm. You tilted your head back and huffed. *I hope we settle this situation quickly.*

-----

You proudly smiled as you watched Teen Top train. *They've gotten quicker. Stronger too.* You clapped loudly and the boys halted.

"You guys are improving. I can see work being accomplished." You put a hand on your hip and grabbed a stick, "Wanna try fighting me?" You smirked.

Their eyes doubled in size, "6 against 1?" CAP asked.

You shrugged, "Why not?"

Changjo made the first move. He tried to kick you but you easily blocked his feet with the stick. Chunji twirled the stick in his hand and jabbed it towards you. You easily caught it with your hand and threw it to the side. He gasped and went to retrieve it. You rolled your eyes and shook your head, *Weirdo.*

CAP and Ricky joined together. CAP successfully hit your stick away but didn't manage to hit you. Neither did Ricky. They were on either side of you and charged towards you at the same time. You ducked and the sticks landed on your back. You twirled around and hit it with your forearm. The two fell back and now you had two sticks.

"Aw man!" Ricky stomped his foot. You and CAP met eyes, shaking your heads at the immature act Ricky pulled.

"Sorry baby girl." L.Joe appeared out of nowhere and aimed an arrow at you. You swiftly moved aside and grabbed your own bow and arrow, dropping the sticks. Grabbing a couple of arrows, you quickly put it on the bow and shot without aiming. L.Joe nearly blocked one but the other slightly skimmed his arm. He hissed at his minor cut.

"Sorry babe." You mocked with a playful grin.

All 6 of them huddled together, whispering to each other like teams do in football games. Lifting a foot up, you pushed Niel's and he fell forward.

You slightly chuckled as he fell face first, "Yah! The enemy won't give you time to do that!"

Niel rubbed his sand covered bottom and got up, "Okay okay."

-----

"You... are... unbelievable..." Changjo panted along with the other members of Teen Top.

Training for 2 hours caused them to merely collaps. There was a moment where you let them have the upper hand. But once their guards were down, you dominated them which shocked them completely.

You must confess, they did get a lot stronger and did better then they would have before. It was pretty obvious that they have been training well. You helped Changjo up and patted his shoulder.

L.Joe walked over to you and pretended to lose balance, "I'm tired." His breath tickling your neck.

You laughed and faced him, "Merong~"

He chuckled and embraced you, *How cute.*

 

 

A/N: Please comment and subscribe~