Preparations

Secrets Within

"So your saying he told everyone?" Sungyeol questioned. You nodded. Sungyeol sighed. "That's why I suggested that we start getting ready for all the stuff that will happen" "Okay. Call the rest of Infinite over" Sungyeol said.

You and L explained to everyone what had happened. "It won't be that long until they find us. We need a weapon at all times, we don't know what they have in store for us this time. We NEED our emergency that me and Sungyeol prepared. But not the powerful ones. the decent ones will do" You stated firmly. Everyone stayed silent watching you. They've never seen you this serious. "What are you guys waiting for? I told you guys to get the weapons!" You questioned them. They quickly scrambled the gather the equipment. You heavily sighed. You were thinking of a plan to backfire your enemy's plan but nothing came to you. *Damn it. If only L.Joe wasn't there that night. We really need to prepare. And quick.* You frustratedly ruffled your hair. Sungjong softened and set his gun down. "____-ah. We'll always be here for you. Don't worry" He assured you. You smiled a bit but then sighed. You rested your head on his shoulder. "I know but... I'm kind of scared about what they would do this time. Even the teachers hated me and I wasn't even a rebel! I really don't want to find out what my classmates will do" You admitted. He rubbed your arm comfortably "I know. We all saw it" He shuddered at the memories.

You brought out a big silver case. You opened the cover and it revealed numerous amounts of weapons that you prepared in case of an emergency. You reloaded bullets into each one of the guns. Now that they were full, you handed one to each of your arms. When you were about to hand one to Dongwoo, he smiled excitedly... a little too excited. You retrieved the gun and warned him, "If you do anything reckless or inappropriate with this gun, I'm going to lock you in the everything-proof room arachi?!" Dongwoo pouted but nodded. You handed him the gun and the pout was replaced with a huge grin. *Dongwoo oppa can be so violent sometimes*

In about 2 hours, it would be time to go to school. With the remaining time, you all got ready. The boys were wearing a casual shirt, jeans and a belt. They placed the guns on the belt. The shirt covered their waist so no one could see the weapons. You had a baby blue hoodie, jeans and boots. You had a gun in each of your boots and you also had a pocket knife in the back pocket of your jean.

"Everyone ready?" You asked as you checked the bullets and slightly sharpened your knife. "Yup" They chorused. You shoved the guns back in your boot and grabbed your bag. "Let's go!" Dongwoo exclaimed enthusiastically which earned him a smack in the back of the head from Sunggyu, "Shut up and grab the blanket, idiot" The blanket Sunggyu was referring to was a blanket that would cover you and protect you from the sun. Your father was grateful that Sungyeol saved your life and had given the blankets to them as a gift for Infinite.

They all covered themselves carefully. *We're in for some big trouble* You all thought nervously.