Odd Behavior

Secrets Within

Dongwoo went out an hour ago and he still didn't come back for training which made you worried. You were pacing back and forth waiting for his return. *What if he got into trouble? But ____ remember, he's stronger than you. Just wait 10 more minutes, then go look for him* You couldn't sit still, you were really worried about Dongwoo. *What if the stronger vampires found him?* Your eyes widened at the horrible thought. You shook your head violently as you tried to think positively.

Just as you were about to look for him, the door opened and Dongwoo stepped in the house. You let go of a breath you didn't know you were holding. Dongwoo didn't say a thing and walked past you. You stared at him weirdly. *How rude. He didn't even acknowledge my presence!* You assumed he had a bad day and let his anger out, given his violent nature. He was the most violent between Infinite and you.

"Oppas I think we should make a plan now" You told Sungyeol. He nodded.

"Okay. How about... we train until you say so. then we can capture one of the campires and threaten them to tell us?" His voice sounded unsure. To be honest, Sungyeol didn't really have any plan in mind. You were currently thinking of a plan yourself.

You tapped your chin and thought about it. "We can go with that until I think of a better one" Sungyeol nodded in agreement.

-----

The boy behind the wall stumbled upon this conversation. He heard every single word you and Sungyeol said. He dashed off to his leader once your plan was revealed.

 

A/N: Mwuahahaha didn't reveal who the boy was xD