Who Are You?!

Secrets Within

The whole day you thought you were hallucinating but you kept seeing that mysterious figure. Every time you looked, you saw nothing. *It’s not one of those vampires that tried to kill me is it?!* By that thought you grew worried. You needed to find Sungyeol fast. You thought about everything you did and found it impossible that someone would find out you’re a vampire. You didn’t show any of your powers either! You found Sungyeol outside his classroom door. You quickly ran, not vampire speed but human sped, and dragged him to a corner.

“Oppa! I feel like someone’s watching me!” You explained to him what’s happening. Sungyeol just stayed quiet, thinking this over carefully. “Are you sure?” “Well every time I look over, it’s already gone. Plus, I’m almost 100% sure I’m not hallucinating anymore” Sungyeol looked around. “Just act natural. Try your best to look for it but don’t make it too obvious. But if they attack, don’t be afraid to defend yourself.” You nodded.

After you dropped Sungyeol off at the house, you went to go hunt. You walked into the forest and looked for food. You looked around and spotted a squirrel. Your eye color changed and went after your prey. It took you a couple of seconds to catch it and you started feeding on it. *That should be enough for today* Now that you were all energized you stopped hunting. You paused. *That figure!* Your eyes widened and you chased after it. Using some of your speed you were able to catch the figure. You grabbed the collar of the shirt, yanked it back and shoved it against the wall. You two were well hidden in a dark alley where no one can see you. *This idiot, ran into a place where I can kill him this instant* You would have to kill this guy if he saw what you had done, despite if he’s a human or not. You firmly grabbed him by his neck and pressed him harder against the wall. Getting a good view of his face your eyes widened but your gripped stayed the same. *I’ve seen him before!* “Who are you?!”