One Power Witnessed

Secrets Within

Recap:

Joon's hold on your neck disappeared and you body fell to the ground... unconscious.

-----

"Don't you dare touch her," L.Joe remarked. He had knocked Joon off of you, preventing him from snapping your neck in half.

Joon smirked like he found a new toy, "Oh? And who are you?"

L.Joe's hands curled into fists, "No one you need to know about," L.Joe provoked.

The rest of Infinite had taken care of Mir, Thunder and G.O. When they had witnessed Seungho and Sungjong fighting on the roof, they rushed over immediately to help their maknae. But Woohyun saw you on the floor and rushed over to you instead.

"____-ah! ____-ah!" Woohyun exclaimed as he shook you.

He got no response from you which worried him. He mumbled incoherent words as he tried to get you to wake up. He parted your lips and slit his wrist. He held it up to your mouth. As you felt the blood on your lips, your eyes snapped open. Gaining consciousness, you smelt the sweet aroma around you. Out of Infinite, Woohyun's blood was the sweetest.

Taking some time to process what was happening, you remembered having Joon's hand on your neck.

"What happened to Joon?!" You shrieked. At your peripheral vision, you saw L.Joe fighting off Joon. So far, Joon was winning.

*Time to reveal a power* You thought as you stood up. You stumbled a little as you got dizzy. Joon's hold didn't have a huge impact on you but it still got you dizzy.

"Thanks oppas. I'm fine now," You said as Woohyun supported you. He stepped back, sensing that you were going to do something dangerous and harmful.

"Get off of him Joon. This is our fight, leave him out of it" You warned him.

"This should be interesting. But I'm not letting go of him until I'm done with him," Joon smirked yet again and proceeded with putting L.Joe into agony.

*L.Joe's suffering because of me. I can't let him get hurt. I won't* You thought.

You snapped your finger quickly before opening your hand and fire appeared. (A/N: Hey, this is fiction after all. Anything can happen xD) You threw the fireball at Joon. L.Joe, Joon and Woohyun stared at you in disbelief. Infinite knew about your powers, just never seen it in action.

"What the hell?! You already have powers?!" Joon asked. *I thought only the highest levels have powers!* L.Joe and Joon both thought.

You nodded as if it was the most obvious thing ever, *Do you not see the fire in my hands?*

You repeatedly threw fireballs at Joon but he dodged all of them. You managed to hit him once. After the damage made by the fire, Joon flew away. You mentally cursed for not being able to fly yet.

-----

You ran to L.Joe and checked for any injuries. Apparently, there were. Joon had bitten him on the arm. You quickly brought him to Dara, who was in the house, with Sungyeol's help.

L.Joe kept screaming because of the bite, *It's stinging him* You worriedly thought.

"I don't think he's ever been in the situation before," Hoya thought aloud.

That made you even more guilty *And now he has because of me...*

-----

L.Joe laid on the couch with his bandaged arm. You knelt on the floor beside him, "I'm really sorry. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be in this mess" You said, running with guilt.

He used his good arm to your cheek, "Hey, it's fine. I'm the one who chose to do it. Don't worry about it. With the training you'll give me, hopefully I'll be more skilled"

You sincerely smiled, "Thank you. I would've died if it weren't for you. You sacrificed your life for me...thank you" You quietly said.

L.Joe smiled in response, "Your power was really cool. I thought only Black leveled vampires had them..."

You hesitated to answer, "They do. It's just that... I'm different. I don't know why either," You pretended not to know why. *I can't tell him... not yet*

"Oh" Was all L.Joe said.

-----

"L.Joe, are you okay now?" Sungyeol asked.

L.Joe nodded, "Yeah, it won't take that long to completely heal"

"Oh yeah, you don't heal as fast as we do. You're a Light Blue while we're Black and ____ is an Autumn Red... But don't worry, we'll help you evolve" Sunggyu smiled, making his eyes disappear in the process.

Everyone laughed at his face while Sunggyu glared. You were all laughing but deep down, you were all worrying about what would happen in the future.