Miracle

Secrets Within

You got a sudden burst of speed out of nowhere, probably from worrying about Infinite. Just as you were about to reach the house, an enemy encountered you. Way to say wrong timing, huh? *Aw come on! Right now?!*

Her eyes were Light Blue and she started breathing heavily, almost as if she was scared. You approached her and she backed away. You grabbed her chin, "Why aren't you attacking me?"

"I... I never wanted to do this..." She stuttered. Her hands were slightly trembling and fear was shown on her face.

You didn't answer because something was distracting you. In her eyes, you saw your vampire ex-classmates. *Why am I seeing this?* "Do you have powers?"

She abruplty shook her head. You asked her another question, "Did you want to be a vampire?"

A tear slid down her cheek and she shook her head again. The way that they produce new borns was very sick. It disgusted you; forcing people to become something they don't want to. It was either that or real death. The same pain you had before came back and you clutched onto your stomach. *I need to hurry up.* Digging your fang into the girl's neck, you killed her but this time... for good. She didn't deserve to die but you didn't either. She could've lied for all you knew. L.Joe's eyes widened at your sudden movement. He was never a fan of killing, he feared it. But he did it for your sake. And you knew about his fear.

-----

"Oppa what happened?!"

Sunggyu was painfully on his knees holding his hide. He removed his hand. It was hilled with blood and his stomach didn't stop bleeding either. Your eyes widened when he let out an ear piercing scream. You were right; that vampire did lie. She hurt your oppa but said that she didn't want to do this. That this wasn't her fight. That this wasn't her. All lies.

"Where's Dara noona?!" Ricky asked.

Infinite shrugged and did everything to try and stop bleeding. But nothing would work. You've experienced this before so you knew how to at least stop the bleeding. You removed his hand from his stomach and looked around for something to wrap it with. "Wait! Look!" Chunji exclaimed, causing everyone to stop what they were doing and divert their gaze to Sunggyu's wound. The bleeding stopped and it looked as if the injury was never there. You were astonished yourself, *What happened?*

"____... I think... you did that," Sunggyu said, "Is it perhaps... another power?"

*But how?* You thought. Unlike Dara, you didn't even shed blood. "Only one way to find out." Woohyun slit his wrist. You touched it with your fingers and the opening disappeared.

It was confirmed. It is another power.

-----

"So your second power is healing?" Sungjong double checked. You nodded. Your vocal chords were probably not working since you were still in shock.

Suddenly, you remembered what you saw in the girl's pupil. You grabbed a piece of paper and drew what you saw. A vampire can sketch a mental picture almost perfectly onto a piece of paper. It was like a photocopy. You looked over your work; it was exactly like what you saw.

"I bumped into a Light Blue enemy before. I was this in her eyes. I don't know why I saw it but maybe it's a hint?" Sungyeol grabbed the paper.

"Wait. You saw this in her eyes?" When you nodded he started to get anxious, "Look in my eyes. What do you see?"

"I see you hugging me," You replied. It was true, that was what you saw, but you didn't know why you kept seeing pictures in peoples' eyes.

"And how did you know Sunggyu was hurt?" said Sungyeol.

"My stomach got a sudden pain and... I don't know. I sensed it?" You said. You were unsure as to why he was asking so much questions. What was he up to?

"____ that's 2 powers. When you saw that picture, it's what the peron's thinking or what their next action is. And the pain, you can communicate with us mentally," He explained.

You tried it. And sure enough, you could communicate with all of them. Level Blacks can communicate with each other. And now you could also do that. But you can also choose whether you want to communicate or not.

*So I currently have 4 powers? How many will I get?*

-----

"This is exactly what you saw?" Everyone was observing your sketch. What was it a picture of? That's what you were all trying to find out. Where is this place? You also didn't know that answer to that question. "This should be where they are. But I don't know where this is," You guessed.

"Wait a minute. I know where this place is!" L.Joe exclaimed, "The druggies that lived near me used to drag me there to beat me up. I got draged their so many times I know where the exact location is!"

Everyone was shocked. L.Joe knew where it was?

"Where is it?"

-----

"But is Teen Top ready? Did they get enough training?" You definitely didn't want them getting hurt and going out onto the battlefield unprepared. No way would you do that. What inconsiderate person would do that?! Not you anyway.

"Yes," Chunji said, "This is what we trained for. Don't let all that training go to waste. I didn't sign up for this. I didn't sign up to be looked down on."

You bit your bottom lip, *Should I... Well I do have faith in them.* "Okay fine," You sighed.

L.Joe broke into a smile, *Thank god. I thought she was actually going to say no.*

"We'll attack soon. For now, don't let anyone know that we knew where they are," Sunggyu informed. Everyone nodded obediently. But there was something wrong with Sunggyu's sentence. He said soon. You hated that word, you despised it. Soon isn't enough. It should've been immediately. But you couldn't do anything. Everything was his orders.

You caught L.Joe's eyes and tilted your head, *He looks sad... And I think I know why.*

"I promse we'll be just like a real couple when this is all over," You said.

"How'd you know I was thinking about that?"

"I'm not your girlfriend for nothing."

L.Joe grinned, "I like the sound of that."

You shook your head while laughing and pinched his cheeks. "I forgot something at my house. Let me go pick it up and I'll be right back," He got up but he was stopped by you.

"Be careful okay?"

He pecked your forehead and nodded.

L.Joe aimlessly looked around as he walked home when someone swooped down in front of him in an instant. *Geez! What's with them umping in front of people?!* His heart was beating rapidlly.

"Lee Byunghun, right?" The girl's voice was dreadly. It was filled with pure evil and it sent shivers down L.Joe's spine.

"Who are you?" L.Joe demanded.

"Your worst nightmare."

Before she could even blink, L.Joe attacked her first which would've surprised you. He didn't really attack first, he always waited for people to make the first move. But not this time.

L.Joe took out his Bowie from his back pocket. The weapon was extra sharp because CAP had sharpened all of the weapons in the morning. He swished the knife and it made a big cut on her face. If she didn't step back L.Joe would've cut her head off and it would've been rolling down the street. L.Joe didn't know who this girl was but he didn't care. All he knew was that she was the enemy and her goal was to kill you. But L.Joe was there to make sure she didn't accomplish that goal. He didn't care who had to kill, all he cared about is that you're alive.

He went for the kill. L.Joe lunged, practically dove for her. He managed to grab a hold of her neck. Blood was streaming down her neck like a waterfall. L.Joe put her into a chokehold until he saw the whites of her eye and didn't feel her struggling anymore. He then shot her about 3 times to make sure she was dead. The girl on the floor was dead, and he had killed her. He never killed someone before. The girl's pink hair was now covered with blood.

L.Joe looked for a pulse but there was none. He breathed out and accepted the face that he had just killed someone with his bare hands which, again, he never experienced.

"HEY!" *That voice is familiar.* L.Joe turned around. And there you were running towards him, wheezing. You diverted your gaze onto the dead body, "Jia?" Your former classmate who is also your enemy was lying on the floor dead. You looked back to L.Joe, "You killed her?"

You asked him a question but he was too occupied to reply. You took a step back, "Why are you glowing?"

L.Joe was looking at his hands and other parts of his body. His body was shining and it was bright. It was like he had a flashlight inside of him. *What's happening?*