Someone Important To Me?

Secrets Within

A/N: Credits to leejihye for the poster!

-----

"Hi unnie!"

Once again, that voice never fails to annoy you. You slammed your locker closed before purposely groaning out loud, "Unnie?! Yah! Don't talk to me like you're close to me!" You stepped away from MiYoung like she had a disease.

"Omo unnie! What happened to your arms?!" She asked, totally ignoring what you had just said. She grabbed your arm to examine your cuts.

You harshly yanked your arm away and firmly pointed a finger in front of her face, "Get away from me. I don't like you."

You meant every word but that didn't get through to that thick head of hers. MiYoung seemed unaffected by your words. You threw your head back and smacked your forehead.

-----

You grunted inaudible words as MiYoung skipped behind you. She suggested to 'keep you company' by walking you to your next class. You were reluctant but somehow gave up and let her follow you. You abruptly stopped walking and whirled around. MiYoung almost stumbled into you and blinked.

"Are you that lonely and don't have friends that you have to follow me of all people?!" You siad through gritted teeth.

She joyfully nodded. You closed your eyes and inhaled sharply. The only reason as to why you didn't befriend her was because you had a bad feeling about her. Your sixth sense never failed you so you intended on trusting it. You walked faster, not wanting to bare with her any longer. But to your dismay, she was able to catch up.

She tugged on your sleeves repeatedly and that's when you snapped, "YAH!" You shouted, causing peiple to turn their head towards you and the oh so desperate for friends MiYoung. You could care less about that attention being given. All you wanted was for MiYoung to stop following you like a dog.

MiYoung whimpered and retreated her hands from your arm. You continued to pierce your gaze into her soul. You slightly growled before turning around. The people blocking you immediately stepped and made way for you. No one dared to speak until you were out of earshot.

-----

"____!"

Your eyes widened, *ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I THOUGHT I GOT RID OF HER BEFORE!* You mentally raged.

You ignored her but she ran in front of you. She doubled over and gasped for air. Her hair was flying everywhere so you assumed she was running.

"You broke up with L.Joe?!" She exclaimed, wide-eyed.

You raised an eyebrow, *Broke up? I was in a relationship?* "That is none of your concern whether I broke up with him or not..." Your voice trailed off. *Was L.Joe really that important to me?*

When MiYoung was distracted, you slipped off. You wandered away, letting your legs take you to wherever. A glistening light caught you eyes. You looked down and noticed a necklace around your neck. It was in the shape of a key. On the back of the key, it read:

Annyeong ____-ah! I'm so happy we're together! When I first saw you, you caught my eye. We've shared so many memories.

You'll always be the one in my heart. This key unlocks the locket I have. I hope you like this birthday present.

Saranghae!~ m('u')m

                                                              -L.B.

*L.B?* You thought when you finished reasing what was engraved on the key. You head suddenly started hurting and you grabbed onto your head...

-Flashback-

"Omo! You didn't need to!" You exclaimed as a rectangular velvet box was being held out in front of your face.

A familiar figure gently smiled and rubbed the back of hishead. "I wanted to. This key unlocks the necklace I have," He brought his necklace up. He unlocked it with your necklace and inside was a picture of your and him.

-End of Flashback-

You tried recalling the memory. All you remembered was someone giving you a birthday present for the first time in a while. The owner of the face was blurry and so was the picture inside of the locket. Everything else was crystal clear. You had no recollection of who the figure was, although he seemed awfully well-known.

"That must've been my boyfriend... now I just have to find the owner of the locket. Perhaps L.Joe? Didn't people mention that he was my boyfriend? But that's impossible...unless his initials are L.B." You said to yourself.

You left the place you were in and walked out the door. What you didn't know was that someone was watching from around the corner; the same person who overheard you and Sungyeol's conversation in the janitor's closet the other day.

*You better watch your back ____-ah.*