Realization

Secrets Within

You were on the roof again with a cup of blood. The roof was practically your quiet spot; Sungyeol would sometimes join you. Of course it was at night. When the wind passed by, you would always relax.

Your cup was still full. You took a gulp. You wouldn't normally be on the roof but you were really stressed. The encounter with Joon had frightened you. You had almost died on the spot if it weren't for L.Joe. You were really thankful towards L.Joe. Because of his actions, you really regretted being mean to him. He had never given up on you either like you thought he would.

"Hey," L.Joe called out as he climbed out of the window and sat next to you.

Your eyebrows pinched together, "How'd you know I was here?"

L.Joe shrugged, "Sungyeol" He simply said.

You both stared into the skylight and there was nothing but silence. It was a comfortable silence. You were so into your thought that you didn't notice L.Joe watching you. You sighed and brought the cup to your lips but stopped.

"Can I help you?" You awkwardly asked L.Joe.

That was when you met eyes with him. Meeting his eyes made your heart beat rapidly and you suddenly found it harder to breathe.

Your eyes widened as you realized the cause of your unusual body language. A mixture of shock and happiness swam inside of you.

"L.Joe... I think I've fallen for you," You slightly whispered.

L.Joe unexpectedly smiled, "Good. Because I've fallen for you too"