Difficulty

Secrets Within

A/N: Credits cllead for the poster!

-----

"I knew it," You muttered under your breath. *But why him?!* You mentally groaned.

You grabbed your butterfly knife while you pushed Teen Top in the back of you. Being the strongest one there, you had no choice but to stand up for them. It didn't help that Teen Top were all Light Blues. Inside, you were nervous like crazy but of course you couldn't show any signs of weakness to the enemy.

"I see you came back Joon. And with Back-up too," You glanced at the vampires behind him.

"Of course I came back. You damaged my left wing after all. Oh! That reminds me, nice power. Inherit it from your parents?" He teased. You growled to keep him from saying anymore. You could see Teen Top eyeing you but brushed it off. They wanted answers but right now wasn't the best time to answer their questions.

"Shut up. My parents did nothing to you. You should have no reason to be here. They did nothing to you," You said.

"They killed my parents-"

You cut him off, " What do you think provoked them to do so?" You stated more than questioned. You continued what you said, "Your parents provoked mine. Your parents' death should not be blamed on my parents or me!" You screamed in frustration.

"I don't believe you," Joon growled.

"Of course you wouldn't. You're too indenial. You see everything but the truth. All you can see is red," You antagonized. Joon was too stubborn to believe what you say, even if it was the truth. And according to him, you're the enemy and your parents are at fault.

"Stop talking and settle this." Joon said, obviously irritated.

You gulped. Knowing Joon, he wasn't going to let you protect Teen Top and let his 'minions' take care of them.

"I see you brought your toys" Joon said referring to the scared boys behind you.

"They're not my toys. Just shut up and fight," Your grip on the knife tightened dramatically. Joon looked dangerously deadly but you weren't affected by it. Meanwhile, Teen Top was practically weeping behind you. You shook Changjo's hands off your arms; you couldn't fight if someone was holding you back.

Joon motioned for the Autumn Reds to start off the fight, *3 against 1. Let's see how this ends up* You thought as they charged towards you. They tried to get around you to take care of Teen Top first but you refused to let them through.

With much complication, they directed a hit to your stomach. Having been in much more worse situations, the punch didn't affect you whatsoever. You pushed him back and stebbed on his rib cage. You could clearly hear the bone cracking. You directed your concentration on the other two. As expected from a skilled vampire, the one you threw before got back upp which made you have to deal with all three again.

They attacked you all at once. You were so engrossed in blocking their moves you couldn't even make a move to attack them. You were started to struggle. You couldn't use that much of your powers because it drained a lot of energy from you. And there's a high possibility you would faint for using too much since you didn't know how to control your powers completely.

You blindly whipped the butterfly knife in a direction. Instead of hitting someone, they caught it. They retrieved it back to you with much speed and force. You merely dodged it as it brushed against your cheek.

*What the hell ____! What's wrong with you?! Why are you so out of it?! Concentrate and think of how you trained!* You mentally scolded.

Gaining much more confidence, you looked at the enemies with brave eyes. The 3 proceeded attacking you but this time you were able to countered their moves and attacked them back. L.Joe grabbed a gun from his holester and aimed at one of their heads which shocked you by his sudden action. *Well I'm not just going to stand here and watch my girl get attacked* L.Joe thought.

He tried buying you some time by distracting them. They growled at L.Joe as you quickly tried making a plan.

*Oh whatever* You ditched the plan and just attacked.

You grabbed your two guns from your boot and instantly shot at the one closest to L.Joe. The bullet shot right into his chest as he collapsed on the floor. Blood gushed out and the body fell to the floor. The fellow vampires narrowed their eyes at you. Before doing anything else, you tried shooting them. But to your dismay, they dodged it.

You ducked as they swung a knife towards you. *Just cause I'm failing at hitting, doesn't mean I'll fail a dodging.* You bluntly thought. You dropped down and swung your leg. They fell back and you tried plunging the blade into their heart but they moved out of the way just in time.

*Time for a new weapon.* You swiftly took out two items from the belt. *Bombs.* You flung the two explosions onto the two remaining Autumn Reds. The bombs clung onto them and the center of it lighted up. You, Teen Top, and Joon covered while the bomb beeped rapidly and finally blew up. It created a little fire as the remaining flesh landed everywhere.

Joon started clapping sarcastically, "Nice. Now you have to get through me." And his fangs revealed.