Strange Sungyeol

Secrets Within

GUYS! LOL! The enemy 'Lee ChanHee' isn't Chunji! If you guys don't know, I meant Lee ChanHee the actor not the singer from Teen Top! So no, Chunji is not on the bad side, he is still on your side! I also stated that the guy looked unfamiliar to you. Chan Hee is a total different person than Chunji! I'm really sorry for the misunderstanding, I just realized that yesterday. Sorry! Enjoy!~


You tried reading his eyes but for the first time ever since you've gotten the power to read people's eyes, Sungyeol's eyes were unreadable. Helplessly, you stepped back but Sungyeol kept taking steps towards you. Sungjong couldn't do anything; the gun was still pointing at him. You were pretty sure this Sungyeol would've shot if Sungjong moved.

*Mianhae oppa.* You thought as he came close and you kneed him in every man's week spot. He doubled over in pain and you took this chance to knock him out but he quickly returned to his posture. You blinked at him, *What the feather?! Isn't it supposed to take a guy a long time to re-cooperate?!* Sungyeol smirked, "Pulling a human's trick?" You shrugged, "Anything to save my life."

Sungyeol tried to kick you but you ducked just in time. Seeing as how Sungyeol was currently distracted, Sungjong eyed the gun. But ChanHee saw that. As Sungjong reached out for Sungyeol's gun, ChanHee took one of the guns his vampires were holding and shot Sungjong's hand. The bullet successfully brushed against his hand and Sungjong recoiled with a hiss.

"Sungjong Oppa!" Worried, you glanced at him before returning your gaze to Sungyeol.

"Oppa," You grasped Sungyeol's arms, "I know you're in there! This isn't you!" You yelled, frustrated from his outrageous behavior.

He flung your hands off of him with a growl. He clutched onto his hair, "ARGH!" You stepped back. Sungyeol was acting very weird. It looked like he was battling with himself. He was ferociously shaking his head, just like how a dog would do when it gets wet. Sungyeol continued clutching onto his hair and screaming in outrage. The only person in the room that didn't have a facial expression that combined of fear and confusion was ChanHee's.

He looked rather pissed and concentrated on the beast-like vampire. ChanHee was boring his gaze onto Sungyeol. You caught that and tried to get into his mind. But the guy was good, he knew what you were going to do and blocked his mind. *Damn.* You bit your lips.

ChanHee's fists clenched as Sungyeol didn't stop acting so violent and barbaric. Your eyebrows furrowed, *Why is ChanHee so restless? And why is Sungyeol acting like that?*

You caught Sungyeol's eye. He gave the slightest smile and he had a soft look in his eyes. But then he croushed down, pounding his fists on the floor. He shook his head again while screaming but that soon turned into deep breathing.

Soon, he was hanging on the walls, destroying everything that was in his way.

You ducked and scurried towards that door where Sungjong embraced you. Sungyeol cam down from the ceiling and pinned ChanHee to the floor. You uneasily your lips. This was like watching The Hulk in action.

"Lee ChanHee get him out!" Sungyeol's voice echoed through the hallways.

You froze, *Get him out?*

Sungyeol roared. His breathing slowed down to a normal pace and he stopped acting so rash. Strangely, he got off of ChanHee and did nothing when the enemu stood up, which was peculiar considering the fact that he was about to kill ChanHee with his own bare hands.

ChanHee smoothed his suit, continuing his evil laughter. He rested a hand on Sungyeol's shoulder which made his body rigid, "Haha," He dryly laughed, "Seems like the boy got confused for a moment."

You could see Sungyeol's knuckles whitening. If he was acting, he wasn't doing a very good job of it. Lowly growling, Sungyeol was eyeing ChanHee's pocket. Of course, you were watching Sungyeol's every move. You could tell that Sungyeol desperately wanted to get whatever was in there, so that's what you did.

In a swift movement, your hands retrieved that mysterious object the Choding was aiming for. Both the Sung brothers and Chan Hee's eyes widened. Before you could take a closer look, you had been flung towards the wall, dropping the object in the process. ChanHee quickly reacted and caught it before it could touch the ground.

He thankfully nodded at the vampire who hit you before examining his possession for scratches. That's when you remembered what the object was. It looked like a gold compass people had back then. Except it was meant for mind-control.

Many different thoughts entered your head, *So oppa's under ChanHee's control?!*

"ChanHee-" You were abruptly cut off when ChanHee's 'minions' started attacking you and Sungjong.

Both you and your oppa maknae got into vampire form and started attacking everything that got in your way. ChanHee and Sungyeol stood to the side, watching. Althought Sungyeol looked pretty unwilling.

For the nth time, you were put into another chokehold. With your fangs, you bit the wrist and when the person let go in pain, you elbowed his guts. Once you and Sungjong finished off the not-so-trained vampires, you went back to Chan Hee.

As soo as you opened your mouth, Sungjong whimpered. You grew confused but then started to worry when the oppa next to you started screaming and curling up onto the ground.

What was happening?


Ohoho another cliffie. I feel like I should leave A/Ns more frequently, yeah? It's like I don't communicate with my readers enough. Anyways I hope my A/N at the beginning of the story made sense. I was rushing hehe. But yeah, ChanHee is NOT Chunji. Chunji is fighting off vampires in another part of the building while you're here with ChanHee, who is a total different person! I should really write longer chapters too...talking to myself again. Okay, so I'll work on writing longer chappies. So I'll be going now. *walks off to fangirl again* I'll update soon and leave more messages. Annyeong! ^^