I Don't Know You

Secrets Within

Chapter 61 has been replaced with original chapter. Please read if you didn't do so.

"You're my what?" You heart seemed to freeze.

"Oppa!" He exaggerated a little too much. He sounded too happy, considering the fact that he's also the enemy.

"What nonsense are you sprouting?! My only brother is Sungyeol!" You protested.

"Don't believe him ____!" Sungyeol yelled.

Now that really made you believe that time froze. You hadn't believe it when the stranger said that you were siblings with him. But now the Sungyeol said not to believe him, it was a whole different story.

"Oppa... I never believed him to begin with," You voice shook.

The guy who claimed to be your brother motioned for his vampires to put the gund down. But you still didn't put yours down. Sungjong, who was still by the doorway, put a hand on your shoulder which startled you a bit.

"What's you name?" He asked, his words were clearly bitter.

"Lee Chun Hee."

You snapped out of your trance and stopped shaking. You were still aiming the gun at him, "Family or not, you're against me. I have never seen you in my life and you expect me to spare you after all you've made me go through?! I still refuse to believe you. Therefore, you are not my brother."

ChunHee started cackling evilly, "Denial, that's smart. But just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it's not true~"

"Un-tie Sungyeol NOW. Get down slowly." You demanded.

You stepped towards him and pushed the barrel of your gun towards his head. You also took his gun out of his pocket and tossed it towards Sungjong.

The other vampires in the room reacted but you quickly said, "If any of you move, I will blow his head off." You emphasized.

They had no choice but to stand there and watch. ChunHee slowly began to get on his knees until you stopepd him, "I'll un-tie him."

Sungjong came over to hold the gun and took your place. You quickly un-tied the roped and hauled Sungyeol back up on his feet.

Taking the gun back from Sungjong, you started talking, "Now, before I-"

You yelped as a hand tugged your gun away and put you in a chokehold position.

"Shut it ____"

You froze. That voice was Sungyeol's. Why was he putting your neck around his arm, almost choking you?!

"S-Sungyeol what are you doing?!" You stuttered, grabbing him arm to prevent him from choking you any further.

"You're a disgrace. And I thought you were actually smart! You thought I was actually willing to be your brother and help you?" Sungyeol spat. His attitude towards you was something that you never experienced.

"Hyung!" The shocked maknae screamed.

"Quiet!" Bellowed Sungyeol as he pointed his gun to the maknae. Your eyes widened. Not only was he choking you but he was also pointing a gun towards his beloved dongsaeng, threatening to shoot him. He had never done that before!

"Explain ChanHee. Explain how you...her brother." Sungyeol had an evil twinkle in his eyes. What did he mean you were actually Chan Hee's sister.

"there's not much to say. Your parents, who are also my parents, had me a few years before they had you." ChanHee shrugged with an evil grin.

"Wait, I still don't believe you but why is Sungyeol helping you?! He was in pain because of you ebfore!" You protested. Sungyeol sneered, "It's called acting, stupid girl."

You were on the verge of tears. Thiis was definitely not the Sungyeol you know and loved.

You searched deeply into his eyes, trying to find your oppa that was still in there. For a slight moment his eyes softened but snapped his eyes shut. The moment he re-opened them, it was the same cold eyes he look at you with before.

Your eyes widened, "No! You're not Sungyeol oppa, I don't know who you are!"

His grip around your throat tightened as you struggled in his arms.

"Why is he acting like this Lee ChanHee?!" You desperately asked.

"How should I know? Maybe he was always on my side and only used you to get closer to the target. And treat your older brother with some respect, will ya?" ChanHee smirked.

*Used you. Used you. Used you.*

Those two words lingered in your head. The thought of being used by the person that was closest to you made your heart ache.

"Sungyeol oppa!" You screamed, trying to get out of his grip.

"ENOUGH!" He yelled and released you. His sudden burst surprised both him and you. But his pissed off expression still didn't change.

"I am no longer your oppa. I never was. Stop pretending you know... because I don't know you."He pointed.

You swore you felt like the world was tumbling down to Hell.

 


Oh how I like leaving you guys with a cliff hanger ;D I really would've updated sooner but laziness caught up to me hehe. Oh, and the past couple months I've been worrying about homeword, my job, and along with spazzing about kpop like mad. I have no idea why I didn't write this sooner but OHMYGAWD DID ANYONE SEE SHINEE'S DAZZLING GIRL PICTURES?! OCTOBER! YES! I SAW THE PICTURES RIGHT WHEN THEY CAME OUT AND I DIED. If you guys actually read this, I am gonna be so surprised. Pointless A/N, but main point is that I've been fangirling a lot more than I usually do (If possible but I don't think it is.) and I will also be updating a lot more. If you guys were with me at the beginning of this fanfic, you should know that I updated almost everyday. well, I'm glad to say that I will continue doing that ^_^ Anyways, school starts in two days for me OTL -_-" Anyways, enjoy and bye bye!~