New Vampire At School?

Secrets Within

"Ah," You yelped "Yah Myungsoo oppa!" You lightly hit his arm as he sweetly laughed. *How cute* L thought.

"You're so light! But your strength is no joke," L joked. He had picked you up by the waist and dropped you on the couch. You pouted and dusted off your jeans.

"So cute!! How come you're so cold all the time?!" Sungjong shrieked as he pinched your cheeks.

You pinched his cheeks just as hard as he did to you, "Ow!" He whined.

You rubbed your cheeks, "Because it's my reputation. If I'm nice to people, they'll just take advantage of it" You explained.

-----

All 8 of you got prepared to go to school. (Their cover-ups are like what EXO is wearing in the beginning of 'Mama')

-----

Screaming was all you could hear when you arrived in front of the school. Girls were running around screaming their heads off like fangirls. You grabbed a random arm, "What's withh all the screaming?" You yelled over all the screaming.

The girl bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo. There is a new student at school and they're supposed to be really cute!" Then she ran away.

Your oppas shook their heads as they continued inside the school.

-----

Sungjong kept bothering you in Social Studies. It was the subject you hate the most. But ever since Sungjong joined school, you actually looked forwards to Social Studies!

Sungjong kept on poking your side. You had a pokerface on but you were actually trying hard not to laugh. Sungjong had a mischevious grin planted on his face. You playfully glared at him. MiYoung took this opportunity to join the chat. She wanted to talk to you while you were happy.

"Hi ____!" MiYoung chirped.

Your dark aura immediately came back and you didn't bother answering her. Sensing your dark expression, Sungjong stopped poking you and listened to the teacher. You jotted down notes about what the teacher was saying.

MiYoung disgustingly pouted again. The lesson was interrupted as the door opened, revealing as unfamiliar student. Girls started squealing, "Omo! Is that the new student?!", "Wow he's cute!", "I have a better face!", "Oh shut up! He's way better looking!"

Sungjong must've heard the same thing you did because he had a disgusted expression. When the door was fully opened and the boy stepped in, you gasped. You quickly 'dropped' your pencil and scurried under your desk.

"What's wrong?!" Sungjong whispered. He kept glancing back and forth between you and the teacher so he wouldn't get caught.

"I think he's a vampire!" You pointed to the student introducing himself.

Sungjong's eyes widened, "You sure?!"

You nodded frantically, "Yes! My sense are tingling!" You exclaimed. It was rare for another vampire to go to a supposedly all-human school.

"Stay calm. Maybe he's not and you're just hyperventilating," Sungjong said as he tried to act neutral.

The new student, whose name you did not hear, passed by as you took a whiff of his scent. *Blood* After he passed you, you nodded frantically at Sungjong.

-----

Keeping your cold act, you walked towards Sungyeol's locker. You leaned against his locker as you impatiently waited for Sungyeol to show up. *Oppa has the worst timing ever* You thought as you blew your hair that was covering your face. Once you saw Sungyeol running up to his locker, you grabbed his arm and dragged him to the janitor's closet.

"What?! We need to find out who he is and he's here," He calmly explained.

-----

Meanwhile outside the door... "Eh? You two are vampires? Looks like I'm not the only one then," The mysterious vampire smirked as she stepped away from the door. It wasn't the new student who said that either.

A/N: Another teasing ehehe xD Guess who? Comment~