Following His Orders

Secrets Within

There you were dragging Sungyeol's wrist again. Sungyeol sadly gazed down at his wrist. He really wanted you to hold your hand again. He also really wanted you to talk to him. "____-ah... I'm sorry..." Instead of answering, you put your headphones into your ears. You weren't palying anything though, you still needed to be cautious. Don't forget, there still are vampires looking for you. You could hear Sungyeol mumbling something that you couldn't make out.

Sungyeol was silent the whole way to school. He was wondering about how long you would be mad at him. You were never mad at him before. But this time, he took it too far *Opps I still are about you but this time, you really screwed up* You sighed and made sure he was away from the sunlight then left for class. You spoted MiYoung in front of your locker. She seemed to be waiting for you. You mentally groaned and headed to your locker. MiYoug brightly waved at you. You rolled your eyes and opened your locker. She stpped up to you and now she was about 1 foot away from you. You stepped back "Yah. Ever heard of personal space?!" She backed up and lowered her head. "Joesonghabnida" You rolled your eyes. *Does she want to die?! Whe does she keep talkig to me?!* You sighed. Dealing with Miyoung is really annoying. She watched your every mood with a smile on. You froze and turned to her. "Can I help you with something?" You asked in an annoyed voice. MiYoung shook her head. "Then why are you watching me?!" "Because I want to be your friend" She chirped. You groaned again and facepalmed yourself. "Look, when I said I didn't want friends, I meant it" Miyoung pouted. *Okay ew. I'm not those desperate boys who falls for girls in one pout. In fact, I'm not a boy at all!* You thought. "Then why are you friends with Niel?" You sighed. "Personal reasons. Just stop talking to me because I'm never going to be your friend" She pouted...yet again which irked you, and she walked away with her head hanging down. For some reason, you didn't feel bad for her like you usually would for another person. You felt good that you rejected her. *Gosh she looked so disgusting pouting at me. She's so annoying too! Aish!*

"You know, I also wonder why you're Niel's friend" said a familiar voice. You met eyes with L.Joe. "How come I always find you eavesdropping on my conversations?" You asked sarcastically. L.Joe laughed and you chuckled along. "Just catching you at the wrong time?" He attempted to say. You rolled your eyes. "Sure" You lightly shoved him in a playful way. *Does this mean we're friends?* L.Joe thought as he watched you laugh happily. Your laughter died down and you noticed that L.Joe was staring at you. "What?" L.Joe shook his head "Nothing. It's just that you look really pretty when you smile or laugh. You should do that more often" L.Joe complimented. You smiled "Thanks" You mumbled.

At the corner of your eye, you saw Niel walking your way. "I have to go. See you later" You quickly said as you ran away. "Hey wait!" L.Joe called after you but you already left. You were going to ignore Niel just like how Sungyeol wanted.

"What's wrong with ____?" Niel asked while watching you run down the hall. L.Joe shrugged. "She said she had to go" Niel nodded. *Oh right. I need to ask him something* L.Joe thought. "Hey Niel. Does something seem suspicious to you about ____?" Niel shook his head "No" "Oh. How come she accepted to be your friend? I overheard her talking to MiYoung, she said she's friends with you for personal reasons" L.Joe asked hoping to get something out of Niel. Niel gave him a mischievious grin, "Ask her if you want to know because I'm not telling~" Niel sang. L.Joe groaned and Niel laughed evilly.

You didn't go to the cafeteria that day. Niel looked everywhere for you but you were no where to be found. You went to the rooftop gardon where no one can see. There was a strong breeze blowing but you're a vampire, you were already cold.

"Look who's here. This is my spot, why are you here?" You inwardly complained at the voice *Ailee* You turned around and faced her. "Just wanted to get some air, calm down" Ailee rolled her eyes. "Get out, this is my place" You scoffed. "Says who? I don't see your name anywhere" You pretened to look around. Ailee's fists tightened. You smirked *If you're not careful, you'll show your true appearance~* "You mad?" You asked teasingly. "Shut up!" Ailee growled. You held back your laughter *This is just too amusing* You grabbed your bad and purposely knocked shoulders with her.

After what happened with Ailee, you were all smiles. That is, until Niel grabbed your arms, "Are you avoiding me?" Niel asked getting straight to the point. Rickd called him and he reluctantly let you go an you instantly ran to the front door. You put your headphones on and grabbed Sungyeol's hand. Sungyeol smiled again since you're holding his hands again. *I guess she calmed down a bit.* Sungyeol thought as he was a little happier.

When it was dark out, Sungyeol went to find food. You patiently waited for him to return. After a couple of mintues of waiting, you stood up to go to the kitchen but a dark figure caught your eye. The figure was pacing back and forth. You didn't even need to step closer to figure  out who it was because of your super vision. *Niel?* You opened your door and the front lights. The figure froze and looked at you, it was Niel. You were going to close the door but he stopped you, "Wait!" You sighed and opened the door again. You signaled him to go on. "How come you were avoiding me?" Niel hesitantly asked. You groaned. "Do I really have to answer that?" You eyed him. Before you could say more, someone interrupted you, "____, invite him in. I want to talk to both of you" Sungyeol appeared with food in both of his hands. You silently groaned for the nth time today and let Niel in. At the sight of Sungyeol, Niel got scared and grabbed onto your arm. You shook him off and reached for the food.

"So ____... I allow you to talk to Niel. It never occured to me that he was worried about you. When I banned you, I didn't mean it. I was just angry at the time... Sorry ____..." Sungyeol said sincerely. You softened and hugged him. "It's okay oppa. I'm glad you stopped being stubborn" You tightened your hug and then let go. Sungyeol awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and let out an embarassed laugh. Sungyeol glaned at Niel and remembered what he was going to say. "And you." Sungyeol said sharply. Niel jumped "Don't reveal her secret. Arachi?" Niel anxiously nodded. Sungyeol sweetly smiled "Let's eat now!"