Brother-Sister Bonding Time

Secrets Within

A/N: Credits to euntaec for the awesome poster! ^.^

-----

"____ let's go out," Sungyeol suggested.

"Whaat?" You slurred and gave him a weird look.

Sungyeol looked up and saw your disgusted face. He stood up and ruffled your hair, "Not like that pabo. I meant like brother and sister."

You scrunched your nose as you attempted to fix your hair, "Why all of a sudden?" You stared at him curiously.

Sungyeol shrugged, "Ever since we've been training, we haven't been hanging out! I miss hanging out with you!" He admitted as he put you in a headlock and gave you a noogie.

You struggled to get him off until you came up with a solution. You bit his arm and he jumped, "Yah ____! That surprised me!" He feigned agony.

"Pfft. That did not hurt. I didn't even use my fangs!" You protested.

-----

Swinging your connected hands back and forth, Sungyeol walked happily down the street.

"Oppa stop swinging your arms! It hurts my shoulders!" You complained.

"Aigoo. This is coming from the cold and heartless ____. How can you use a bow and arrow but can't even deal with this?!" He lightly bopped your head and you made a noise of protest.

Sungyeol brought you to an ice cream stand. *What normal human would sell ice cream in the middle of winter?* You thought unusually. Sungyeol ordered and handed you one of the two cones. You grabbed it and swallowed it whole. Sungyeol shoved the cone down his throat. Laughing, you guys walked away leaving the girl staring at you two like animals.

-----

"It feels so nice out," You commented.

Sungyeol raised an eyebrow at you, "If someone heard you they would think you're crazy. It's the middle of winter" He reminded with amusement.

You blinked, obviously forgetting what season it was even when you mentally scolded the girl for opening an ice cream cart in the middle of winter. You meekly laughed and scratched your head. Due to the chilly season, the sun set early. Crunching sounds were heard from underneath your boots due to the snow. No words were spoken. It wasn't an awkward atmosphere but rather peaceful. No one was outside because of the cold weather but here you two were, in skinny jeans and short sleeves.

"What time is it?" You asked all of a sudden. Sungyeol replied by showing you his watch.

-----

Finishing your walk, the two of you headed home. You swung your arms freely and took interest in the sky. It was still light out so it wasn't that late. Laughter filled the air as you chortled at Sungyeol's attempt to make a joke. Trying to stiffle your laughter, you cleared your throat and tried to muffle your laughing. Your laughing completely died down as you felt a sharp pain to your neck. Your vision became blurry and you were struggling yo keep your eyes opened. You grimaced at the twang of pain sent through your body. You weakly reached up to your neck and pried off whatever it was that hit you.

"Posion darts..." You managed to inform Sungyeol as he caught you around the waist.

He became alert and tried to look for the culprit but was unable to find them. He spotted the dart lying in your hand. A piece of paper was attatched and it had an unfamiliar handwriting:

You better watch out. I'm finding more and more information about you everydays.

Prepare for a big fight

Sungyeol dangerously growled as he put you on his back. He didn't bother to check for any witnesses and sped off to the house. The person who shot the dart was well hidden in a tree, smirking before stalking off.

-----

Sungyeol barged in the house and set you down. He was incredibly worried.

"Hyung? What's wrong?..." Sungjong's voice trailed off as he saw dried up blood on the side of your neck. Seeing you unconscious, he was unable to keep his sanity, "WHAT HAPPENED?!" The younger one's voice shrieked.

"Someone hit her with a posion dart but I don't know who," Sungyeol handed the paper to Sungjong before getting up to search for Dara.

Sungjong's eyes widened as he put the note in a safe place. They could use the note as evidence or clues to finding the enemies. Despite Sungjong's age, he was pretty strong and would do anything for you; as well as the rest of Infinite. You were well aware of it but you wouldn't want any of your close ones sacrificing their life for you. You were already humble enough towards them and decided to take a stand by training constantly. It explains why you had such a good accuracy with guns.

-----

"Ah crap!" You hissed as you clutched onto your neck. You blinked rapidly to clear your vision and adjust to the light.

Recalling the events, you mentally punched yourself for being so ignorant of your surroundings. *How can I be so foolish when I know they're here?!* Out of fustration, you punched the couch. While you were blaming yourself for having such stupidity, Sungyeol walked into the living room.

"Relax. Stop being stubborn, it's not your fault. Are you okay?" He glanced at the bandage on your neck.You nodded before sighing. *I'm in this mess because of my parents...*

-----

You groaned as someone was knocking frantically on your door. You reluctantly got off the couch and prepared to rage at the person. But before you could even open your mouth, you were englufled into someone's embrace, "Thank god you're okay"

You would've found it sweet of L.Joe to worry about you if it wasn't for the dart. They had side effects and you were currently going through them. "Yah L.Joe! Let go!" You said as you pried him off of you.

He pulled back and his eyes landed on your neck. His thumb grazed over it and his facial expression softened. You really would've been touched but the side effects won't seem to let you do so.

"Stop giving me ogling eyes! My head hurts!" You wailed as you continued sulking on the couch, accompanied by L.Joe who was enjoying your little misery.