Revealing Everything To Teen Top

Secrets Within

Hoya stretched and yawned. "School is tiring," He complained.

"I know," You agreed. "I can't wait for lunch" As if on cue, the bell rang signaling that it was time for lunch. You and Hoya cheered and headed out the door for lunch. Someone tapped you on the shoulder.

"Can I talk to you?" A well-known voice said. You signaled Hoya to go to the cafeteria first, not even bothering to turn around since you already knew who it was.

Hoya hesitantly left. "What is wrong with you?" L.Joe asked.

You blinked at his straight forwardness. "Excuse me?" You asked in disbelief. *Nothing's wrong with me. It's you who has a problem right now*

"You haven't been talking to us or hanging out with us," L.Joe said with a little irritation in his voice. You were getting a little annoyed yourself.

"And that means I have a problem? You've got to be kidding me. You and Teen Top are not the only people who are in my life. And have you ever thought of being in my position? I could've been avoiding you on purpose. Stop intruding my life like a human. If you really want to find out what's happening in my life right now, ask Sungyeol. I prefer you ask him than me," You said as calmly as possible. You glared at L.Joe before walking away.

L.Joe watched your figure disappear down the hallway and into the cafeteria doors. "I'm clearing this up no matter what," L.Joe mumbled to himself before storming over to the cafeteria. He pushed the doors opened and all attention was on him. He smacked his hand onto your table and spoke, "Why are you so cold towards me now?" His eyes were annoyed and his voice cracked.

Your eyes twitched in annoyance. You closed them and took a deep breath. "Wasn't I cold towards you before? It makes no difference now."

Before you could go on, Sungyeol stopped you, "Let's talk somewhere more private. Meet us at the house after school with the rest of Teen Top and we'll explain"

-----

You spun the cup with the blood in it and took a sip. *It feels so good to relax* You rested your arm on the arm rest and closed your eyes. The relaxation didn't last long as knocking noises filled the living room. You sighed, put the cup down and reluctantly got up to open the door.

Ricky waved at you from the window and you gave a small smile. You opened the door and stepped aside to let them in. They scattered into the living room. Infinite came out from the training room and stared at the new 6 figures that appeared in your living room. The uncomfortable atmosphere made you.... uncomfortable. (Btw, at the beginning of the story, it was winter and it still is winter. It's only been about 1 month and right now it's December 1st.) Infinite stared at Teen Top which made Chunji tremble slightly from their looks.

"Oh! You're the people from the school!" Sungjong exclaimed. Teen Top nervously smiled, all except L.Joe.

L.Joe slightly tilted his head to the side, "Explain"