Chapter 7: A first glance at JaeJoong

Ms Author- Idol

 

“Today’s running man will take place at the Museum of Traditional Korean Music!” Yu Jae Suk opened the show with a happy note. I stood inside the museum, surveying the whole situation with Jaejoong of JYJ.

*Flashback*

“Annyeong hasehyo,” I came into the room, a television crew stood by inside. An office table set up in the room. The PD sat on the chair, inviting me in kindly. I took my seat on one of the chair, opposite him.

“It’s nice to meet you,” I bowed.

“Ah, yeah, pleased to meet you. I’m the PD of running man,” PD reached out his hands for a hand shake.

“Neh,” I shook his hand.

“Please take a seat while we wait for another guest.” PD-nim instructed as we both sat down.

“Neh~” I smiled, looking around. The room was already filled with a camera crew. Then the door opened with a small click.

“Annyeong hasehyo,” A deep voice came through, the handsome figure came in.

“Ah, JaeJoong sii, you’re here!” PD smiled.

“Neh, Annyeong,” JaeJoong walked through the door, smiling.

“Annyeong hasehyo,” I stood up immediately, bowing 90 degrees. He was a part of the KPop legend and one of the groups that started Hallyu wave! It was as if Beethoven stood in front of me. Then, the next time that caught my attention was his handsome features. It might have been one of the many reasons for having so many fans.

“Annyeong hasehyo,” JaeJoong greeted me awkwardly, bowing too.

“Please sit down,” PD indicated the seat.

“Neh~” We both nodded and sat down. PD then handed us a mission card.

“Find 4 running balls with the names of running man members. If their names have been found, the member would be eliminated.” PD explained the rules of the game to us.

“Take these,” PD then passed us both a wrist band. “If your wrist band is torn off by the running man members, you will also be eliminated.”

“So, we just have to keep the wrist band safely?” JaeJoong asked.

“Neh,” PD nodded.

*end*

“Come on, let’s start finding,” JaeJoong sneaked around the museum.

“Neh!” I smiled.

Being with JaeJoong in the same variety show was the best thing ever for a rookie like me. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys.^^

Really upset with the stuff that happened recently. So, i can't help but.....yeah.

So, sorry about the lack of updates the next few days, alright?

Don't un-sub!>< just give me a few days yeah?^^

Thanks guys, really do appreciate it.