Chapter 36: JaeJoong’s call.

Ms Author- Idol

 

Bzzzzzzzzzz…..Bzzzzzzzz……

I glanced over at my phone. It’s JaeJoong. Arranging my hair, I picked up the video call.

“Why did you call?” I was the first to question him.

“Forever so unfriendly to me,” JaeJoong protested.

“Firstly, it’s because you are annoying. Secondly, you are always talking nonsense so I don’t really see the point of calling. Thirdly, we just met up yesterday. Can’t you just say what you want to say once and forever?”

“You are so ungrateful to the person who cheered you up yesterday.”

“Fine, fine. Hero!” I called out. Hero turned at the direction of my voice. Though he’s just a pup, but he’s very clever in understanding me.

“Say annyeong, Hero!” I turned the phone away from me, facing Hero. Hero yelped, wagging his tail in excitement. He ran forward, as he recognized JaeJoong on the strange gadget. He tried to use his paws to reach out to JaeJoong. . I giggled at his actions. Picking him up, I turned the phone back to me.

“Hero, how are you?” JaeJoong greeted Hero, smiling. Hero stared at the strange gadget, giving a yelp.

“Anyway, why did you call?”

“Just to check on Hero and to tell you that we are going shopping for Hero’s necessities,”

“Necessities?”

“Yeah, if not how do you expect Hero to live food and water and proper sanitary. Also, he needed a house!”

“What house?”

“Dog house! He would he a space to sleep.”

“His bed would be on my bed! I will snuggle him to bed, I swear!”

“Why would you need to swear?” He chuckled, his deep voice vibrated through the phone’s speaker. “He just needs his place some times.”

“Hmm…” I looked at Hero who is now playing with my fingers. “True…”

“I’m always right.” JaeJoong smirked.

“But how come you know so much about dogs?”

“Because I have a cat at home, so I have the basic knowledge of keeping a pet.”

“Ohhh…” I nodded.

“So, when can we fit a shopping trip inside your schedule?”

“Hmmm…” I cracked my brain to think. My hands toyed with Hero’s paw. He was on his stomach, enjoying my . “Is tonight alright, after my photo shot?”

“Sure, my schedule would have ended by then.” JaeJoong smiled.

“Thanks, JaeJoong.” I thanked him, focusing my gaze on Hero instead.

“Silly girl, I would always be here for you.” JaeJoong simply answered.

Bum Thump… Bum Thump…

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyheyheyhey!

Been occupied with school & it's hetic schedule. Anyway, I'm here to update.

Hope you guys are still here & will stay with me. ^^ 

Enjoy the story~ &.......do comment & sub MORE!!<3