Chapter 50 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

Taeyeon walk through her secretary's desk and found Seohyun smiling sweetly with flowers in her hands. Taeyeon stops and watch her secretary while she crossed her arms on her chest.

 

"It's too early for that Seo?..." Taeyeon smirks.

 

Seohyun quickly drop the flowers on the side of the table and composed herself. She quickly changed her face into serious one.

 

"Good morning Ms. Kim!" Seohyun disregard her comment.

 

"You're going off early later? Why?" Taeyeon slowly walks and lean herself on the table.

 

"Just some personal uhm reasons..." Seohyun quickly busied herself on her laptop.

 

"Tell Yoona to pass the files that I've been talking to her last week...." Taeyeon slowly walks to her office while saying it.

 

"By the way Ms. Kim, someone is waiting for you inside..." Seohyun replied. Taeyeon stops on the door with a confused face, she didn't expected someone.

 

=======================================================

 

"Uncle?....Good Morning.." Taeyeon was surprised for an early visit.

 

"Morning Taeyeon...." Mr. Hwang drop the newspaper and drank his coffee.

 

"Why the early visit?" Taeyeon quickly settles herself on the other side of the couch.

 

"Just want to thank you personally....for presenting evidences against the Horvejkul's. I greatly appreciated it Taeyeon....." Mr. Hwang smiled and bows a little. 

 

"It's really been a pleasure to help you and your company Uncle..." She replied.

 

"The hearing comes to an end yesterday and the Horvejkul's already fined billions for stealing on our company..."

 

"Wow...as I calculated all of it, it was really big.."

 

"And as of his son Nickhun...the divorce already filed and my daughter is free from his hands now .." Mr. Hwang added.

 

"Really? That was really a great news for Tiffany but it will be hard for his son... Nickhun been a part of his life.."

 

"Hm I know it takes time Taeyeon but surely he'll accept it someday and hopefully he'll learn something from it. My grandson is smart..." Mr. Hwang proudly said it.

 

"Well ...I already met him at Jessica's house...He's really similar with his mother...." Taeyeon remembered the other day.

 

"Ohh well like mother like son, that's different..."

 

"But except that he really like cars, that's not Tiffany.." Taeyeon laugh a little knowing that.

 

"Just like you Kim! You like cars! So I want to invite you for dinner later. Just some little appreciation and  welcoming you back.." Mr. Hwang suggested.

 

"Well that will be great Uncle!"

 

Mr. Hwang brought out his hand for her to shake it. Taeyeon slowly takes it for a hand shake.

 

"Heechul will be really proud of you Kim Taeyeon. His legacy remains..."

 

===============================================

 

Taeyeon parked her car at the parking lot of Hwang's mansion. She just wear a white shirt and pants for casual dinner. She walk towards their door and rang the bell. After a minute, the door opens and it takes her breath away when she saw Tiffany again. Just with her pink shirt and white pants.

 

"Hi Taeyeon...Come." Tiffany smiled shyly and gestured to let her in.

 

"Uhm Hi Tiffany..thanks..." Taeyeon shyly bows a little.

 

Tayeon walks inside and saw Tristan again playing with his different cars at the living room. It seems he's too busy not knowing his new friend already inside their house.

 

"Tantan? Look who's heeere?" Tiffany try to get Tristan's attention. Tristan stops and look back seeing someone at the back of his Mom and saw Taeyeon waving her hand. 

 

"Taetae!!" Tristan runs fast towards her and hugs her waist. All of them inside the house suddenly look at the living room of what they've heard.

 

"Hey! Hey! So I'm here now!" Taeyeon happily lift Tristan and holds him on her arms.

 

"Look at my cars there Taetae!!" Tristan excitingly pointed his cars. Tiffany just stared at them. 

 

'They're too close and cute. Why you're so friendly at him Tae?' She just smiled. She likes how her son met her bestfriend in the past. It feels Taeyeon becomes his bestfriend too.

 

Mr. Hwang and Mrs. Hwang suddenly appeared at the living room to see the commotion. 

 

"Taeyeon? " Mrs. Hwang suddenly asked to make sure. "....Oh no I miss you Taeee!!" Mrs. Hwang suddenly hugs her tight while Tristan still holding Taeyeon's hands. Taeyeon just smiled satisfyingly. 'Its feels good to meet them again....'

 

"Oh geez both of you let our visitor settle down first..."Mr. Hwang suggested.

 

=======================================================

After dinner Taeyeon entertains Tristan again. Tristan bought her to his show car room. It is a room that full of different kind of miniature cars on different cabinets. Taeyeon was amazed on how he knows it all with just his age and she was excitingly look every one of it.

 

"Tantan who taught you about cars?" Taeyeon asked the kid.

 

"Just myself Taetae...."Tristan proudly lift his hand.

 

"But what makes you like about cars? Why cars Tantan?" Taeyeon asked again and sat at the center of the small room. She gestured to Tantan to sit beside her.

 

"Once we visited a house. Mommy said she wants to visit that house eventhough no one was there..." Tristan explains.

 

"Hmm then?..."

 

"Theeen I went there with her. Thennn I found a room just like this with full of carrrss..I really want one of it to display it here but Mom said 'no Tantan it's not yours' so yeah I found some descriptions there about those cars...I really like it for the first time I saw it Taetae....actually we visit it once a month now Taetae because of the cars hehe" Tristan smiled with eyesmile just like his mother. Taeyeon's mind was blank for a while after knowing that.

 

"That room was familiar.....who's house was that Tantan?" 

 

"Mom said it was from her best-.." 

 

"Tantan? Your grandma already prepared your bath...." Tantan was cutted off when Tiffany suddenly appears at the door that causes both of them to look back at her. Taeyeon looks at her in the eyes that caught Tiffany off guard and shyly walks to Tristan.

 

"But I still want to talk to Taetae about cars Mommy!" Tristan reasoned out.

 

"It's already your bath time. I'll just explain your other cars from your friend here..." Tiffany suggested.

 

"Owkay Mommy! Taetae I already taught Mommy with my cars so she nows more if it now... I'll just take a bath first..."  Taeyeon giggles on what he said.

 

"Owkay Tantan I'm just gonna listen to your Mommy.." She replied and look again at Tiffany. Tiffany avoid the eye contact and help Tristan to fix himself.

 

"Gonna take a bath!!!" Tristan runs outside the room.

 

Both of them sat at the room silently. It takes five minutes before someone said something.

 

"You owe me some explanation Tiffany...."

 

==============÷÷÷÷÷÷{========================

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were currently seating at the Hwang's garden with just 1 meter apart on the bench.

 

"I...I just missed you that's why I always went back at your house knowing and remembering your passcode..." Tiffany quickly reasoned out and just look at the grass. She don't have a choice but to be honest now.

 

" You missed me....." Taeyeon whispered. 


 

"Yeah I miss you..." Tiffany voiced out loudly.


 

"What happen to Nickhun Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked. "What happen to the both of you?"


 

"What happen? We broke down because of false love Taeyeon....I tried to love him since...since after graduation. I learn to..... but time changes Taeyeon. Nick changed, I don't know what I'm lack of..I tried to fix it but Nick already broke what we build" Tiffany replied still not looking back at Taeyeon.


 

" How did you know that it's not love Tiffany?" Taeyeon suddenly opened up about love. She slowly looked at her side, mesmerized by the side profile of Tiffany's beauty. 


 

"Because I keep finding something on him but it's not there.... It's not him..." Tiffany dumbly replied. Taeyeon sighed and looked back again at the front view of the garden.


 

"You know If you want to find your true love you'll learn to accept things....true love is unconditional Tiffany..." Taeyeon commented about love.


 

"Are you here to teach me about love Ms. Kim? Sorry but I'm old now and I already have a kid. Tristan is my definition of love now..." Tiffany replied with a hint of anger.


 

"Oh...chill Ms. Hwang it's  just that...."Taeyeon stops and looks back again to Tiffany.

 

"That what?" Tiffany looks back at her with furrowed eyebrows. Taeyeon giggled at the angry Tiffany.

 

"Nothing....I'm gonna be just honest...I really want to be your friend again and I want to repay the time that I lost with the gang ...." Taeyeon suddenly changed the topic.

 

"Well you're freely welcome now again Taeyeon...we hope your full self will back now, you know..the Taeyeon that we knew since highschool..." Tiffany's mood suddenly changed knowing that the old Taeyeon will be back now.

 

"Yeah..." Taeyeon chuckled and look down. Tiffany  saw Taeyeon's eyes and she also look at what Taeyeon was looking. It was their hand it was just too close now. Suddenly, Taeyeon hands slowly crossed her fingers to Tiffany's fingers that currently lay at the bench. Tiffany was caught off guard on their slight interlocked fingers. Their fingers suddenly feels warm.

 

"I know you've just ended your divorce...." Taeyeon whispered without looking back at her now. Tiffany's heart beats too loud. 'why she's doing this?..'


 

"But since highschool...."Taeyeon continues still not looking at her but her fingers keep on holding her fingers tight. 










 

"I'm in love with you....."



 

========================================÷÷÷÷÷===========