Chapter 25 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

"Sica...I think this is not a good idea" Taeyeon keeps murmuring while they are still in the parking lot outside in a restaurant.

"I thought..you know..just you an...-"

"Tae stop" Jessica gently hold her hand that was currently on the steering wheel. " Just go with the flow with me".

"Okay I will just follow your lead." Taeyeon just sigh.

"So, we should go now? They're waiting inside" Jessica smiles gently at her to calm her a little.

"Okay, let's do this"

========≠

"Hi Unnie!" Krystal  Jessica's sister suddenly hugs her tight before sitting on her chair.

"Geez, you're taller than me now" Taeyeon gently keeps patting Krystal's head.

"You are also a grown up now little Kim" Ms. Jung jokingly commented.

"Eh still little Kim Auntie Cris" Taeyeon sheepishly replied.

"Yes, still little Kim even if you're a CEO now. Did you always taking care of yourself well?" Mrs. Jung sincerely looked at her. " You look thinner than last year"

"Mom, don't worry I always reminds her when she forget to eat" Jessica commented.

"Yeah too much work Auntie. Thankfully, Jessica always on the line to remind me." Taeyeon admiringly looked at Jessica.

The sister and mother suspiciously look at the both of them. There's a strange aura between the two that they need to confirm.

"Sorry I'm late just the traffic" Mr. Jung pops out of nowhere while fixing his coat.

"Good Evening Mr. Jung" Taeyeon respectfully greeted him.

"Good evening little Kim...Okay let's start the business" Mr. Jung announced it suddenly that makes his wife look at him.

"Yun this is not a business, this is an important family gathering with an important visitor" His wife corrected him strictly.

"Aish sorry let's just eat first" Mr. Jung just look at his plate as well as the three people.

'Jeez this is why I don't like family gatherings' Taeyeon thought and just trying to compose herself.

"Why is Taeyeon Unnie here?" 

Mr. Jung strictly looked at his youngest daughter. 'Manners my daughter'

==========≠

"Tiffany I'm really sorry, that's not what I really suppose to say" Nickhun currently kneeling in front of Tiffany's bed. While Tiffany was just sitting and looking at him without emotion.

"Babe please talk to me" Nickhun attempt to hold her hand but Tiffany suddenly bring it to her chest to avoid a physical contact with him. Nickhun deeply sighed.

"Tiff I'm soon to be your husband. I'm not that person who tried to...." Nickhun stopped and just looked at her silently when Tiffany's eyes suddenly become glassy while looking at him. "....Babe sorry"

"Please just leave me alone for a moment Nick" 

"I can't Tiff when you are in that current situation I-"

"Please...let me think our relationship for a moment" 

"Tiff please not our relationship. I just want this to be fix. Please just let us talk this out and don't shut yourself on me" Nickhun bowed his head while begging on her.

Tiffany looked back again at him. Suddenly, she realized that Nick is the one who's always with her when she needed Taeyeon. They were together for a long years now, but why does she always doubt this man? She have known him for years too, but after that bad situation that happens she seen another dark side of Nickhun and she really was scared to dig deeper. Maybe it was the reason why she's still doubting for years now. She wants to overcome and help Nickhun about it. She really need Nickhun too but not the same way as she needed Taeyeon. She need to forget Taeyeon, she just want peace and no one should be hurt.

"Talk to me tomorrow, fix yourself first Nick" She looked at him calmly.

"Thanks Tiffany" Nickhun smiled sincerely. "Sleep my love, I love you"

Tiffany just smiled a little and nod as a response.

==========≠

"What?!" Krystal was shocked on Taeyeon's announcement. While Mrs. Jung has a big wide eyes.

"Yes..we're already engaged" Taeyeon said it again and looked at Jessica then holds her hand that was placed on the table. "...We are in love for 9 years and I'm very sorry if it's not a good idea to hide it, especially that this kind of relationship was still new to you..." She masked herself while saying it. They are on the dangerous line and she felt guilty about this but she was ready to answer any questions right now. She's playing fire with people now and especially the people that she have known for years. However, she always keep her dad's word. 'Trust only yourself'

While Jessica on the other side, just go with the flow in the situation. She didn't expect how calm Taeyeon is right now than earlier, she expected that Taeyeon will depend on what she says but now it's the opposite. She feels Taeyeon's calm hands that gently holds her and it calms her down. 'You really are different Kim'

"Taeyeon..." Mrs. Kim was still have that furious look while eyeing both of them. "....There are two things I really want to say about this announcement. First, I don't want to accept this relationship..."

"Hon...-"

"Mo..-"

"Stop Yunho! I know that you knew this already..." She looked at her guilty husband. "...Secondly..Kim that was too long to reveal this relationship. My daughter was already engaged to Tyler that time. Please explain." Mrs. Jung dropped her fork furiously and waiting for Taeyeon's response. Mr. Jung just sighed and continue to eat his steak.

"Mrs. Jung, firstly, I know that as of now you'll not accept this relationship but give us time and see the other side of the situation and think about what your daughter wants for her life just this time. Hear your daughter about this...." Taeyeon looked at Mrs. Jung to deliver her message sincerely but Mrs. Jung began to furrow. 

"...Secondly Mrs. Jung, your husband.." Mr. Jung looked at Taeyeon. "....give him a chance to explain something about your second concern." Mr. Jung cleared his throat.

"Hmm..Honey, let me explain for a moment"

====≠======
Outside Jessica's apartment

Both of them was silently seating inside the car. Seems still no one was talking for the past several minutes after stopping Taeyeon's car outside Jessica's apartment. 

"I'm sorry of what happen there. Are you okay?" Taeyeon breaks the silence.

"No Tae. I should be the one to apologize. I thought Mom already know about the Kwon..." Jessica holds Taeyeon's hand. "....I'm sorry Tae that you witness my Mom and Dad like that."

"It's okay Sica. Hope that they will talk about that calmly later. They need to fix that first." Taeyeon holds her back.

"Hope so. I will convince Mom about this, I know she's willing to hear me"

"Anyway Sica, don't forget Yuri. She's the last problem we shall fix. I know you still miss her." 

"Yeah, I still didn't talk to her. Geez, she's really gonna be furious about this."

"Should we tell her about our plan?"

Jessica thought for a moment but maybe Yuri should know about this too so she will not be surprised if they will announce it on the medias.

"Probably, yes Tae....I should meet her"